... way how to fix PVP

Longi

... way how to fix PVP

#1 » Post by Longi » 08 Feb 2017 03:20

some time ago, when TW had 600+ ppl online on peak time ..... ok ok its gone :D

So IF 80 % of population left the server ..... and from those 20 % is 18 % focused on PVE and only 2% are PVPers

Why you dont wipe PVP .... you know hard reset back to First season .... no tittles, no mounts, no gear ... just clear start :D

new transfers - NO PVP items, tittles, mounts, Achievement with some special rules

I dont know why you are keeping this up for 3-4 old people, when there is new generation comming to the server :)

Edit : Well be blizzlike doesnt work for PVP here ( and we all know it ) ...so custom updates from other wow patches for better balance:

- Ban PVE items from PVP
Last edited by Longi on 08 Feb 2017 05:06, edited 1 time in total.

Canadareaver332

Re: ... way how to fix PVP

#2 » Post by Canadareaver332 » 08 Feb 2017 04:43

>First season

so u want deadly and furious seasons? have fun playing them in full pve gear

Longi

#3 » Post by Longi » 08 Feb 2017 05:07

Canadareaver332 wrote:>First season

so u want deadly and furious seasons? have fun playing them in full pve gear
Good point, Edited post

Royo

#4 » Post by Royo » 08 Feb 2017 05:23

inb4 all the cries of "i worked hard for my gear! you stooo-ped!"

Longi

#5 » Post by Longi » 08 Feb 2017 05:27

Royo wrote:inb4 all the cries of "i worked hard for my gear! you stooo-ped!"
There is none for cry ... didn´t you notice? PVP died, everyone left ... so you can start from zero again :)
Last edited by Longi on 08 Feb 2017 05:29, edited 1 time in total.

Longi

#6 » Post by Longi » 08 Feb 2017 05:28

....purely hypothetical....

Lets say, you want to create new PVP system, you know balanced, fine reward, good motivation and fresh .... based on retail + improves from other patches, games, custom ideas and so on ....

Dont look now at HOW it was before or how it is now ....

PVP players what do you think, how this system should look like ?

Give your opinions

Edit : @Royo @milanlord @loveable @Xtremest @Ancestor @skyx @Rohit @Floss @ItchyVortex @ribbaribbahey @Wilcox

Floss

#7 » Post by Floss » 08 Feb 2017 08:46

I understand your point but it's never a good idea to remove gear from people, for many different reasons.

About removing PVE gear from PvP, Some people use specs that rely on PVE gear in bgs/arena (prot war/pala or MM hunter) and for some that use only some parts,it will just make their spec unviable.

However ,if we merge with another server that had lower seasons available(say furious) ,We should consider doing this as a way to balance PvP and make it fair.

loveable

#8 » Post by loveable » 08 Feb 2017 09:58

is royo pvping ?who is he ? :lol: :lol:

if u ask for title and mounts , they can be elighable on any season as reward
already mounts are in vote shop

but if u ask to make arena with lower gears , its almost imposible atm .
but there will be some idia :
1- need to remove rele / wf from game -> this cant happen
2- need to a script to check gs like RHC/RDF -> this can happen but still ppl can cheat , cuz u can change weapon in arena and ppl can join arena with half of set ( few bis gear and rest trash gear)

im prety sure one thing killed pvp is unbalanced bg's , u see 99% of times one side is +1 more
a way to fix it can help server more than anything
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Wilcox

#9 » Post by Wilcox » 08 Feb 2017 11:29

Longi wrote:....purely hypothetical....

Lets say, you want to create new PVP system, you know balanced, fine reward, good motivation and fresh .... based on retail + improves from other patches, games, custom ideas and so on ....

Give your opinions

Edit : @Royo @milanlord @loveable @Xtremest @Ancestor @skyx @Rohit @Floss @ItchyVortex @ribbaribbahey @Wilcox
im not even playing anymore

some things just end, get over it guys

skyx

#10 » Post by skyx » 08 Feb 2017 17:01

Longi wrote:how this system should look like ?

Give your opinions

I officially cba now. I will go back to just playing BGs once every few weeks/months but even BGs are uncommon these days lol.

milanlord

#11 » Post by milanlord » 08 Feb 2017 17:55

Longi wrote:....purely hypothetical....

Give your opinions

I don't care anymore, when they listen the people who even rarely play here, but yet spam the server with stupid suggestions which splits people, more and more,they should ask them what to do.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

benzviliran

#12 » Post by benzviliran » 08 Feb 2017 18:37

Longi wrote:some time ago, when TW had 600+ ppl online on peak time ..... ok ok its gone :D

So IF 80 % of population left the server ..... and from those 20 % is 18 % focused on PVE and only 2% are PVPers

Why you dont wipe PVP .... you know hard reset back to First season .... no tittles, no mounts, no gear ... just clear start :D

new transfers - NO PVP items, tittles, mounts, Achievement with some special rules

I dont know why you are keeping this up for 3-4 old people, when there is new generation comming to the server :)

Edit : Well be blizzlike doesnt work for PVP here ( and we all know it ) ...so custom updates from other wow patches for better balance:

- Ban PVE items from PVP
Hi, sorry to wake you up from the dream, but there is no solution other than population to fix this issue.

you see, wow is a multiplayer game, the pvp and pve system and the world is built for a huge number of players in order for it to reach its full potential .

PvP Design Leader, people making topics about lowering rating adding rating removing gear adding gear etc - all of that is just useless, its delusioning,it was good if it happend around 2 years ago when we still had people to keep here.

now it is pretty too late, and only solution is bigger population, requires alot more advertising about the server and working on projects that will catch new players to get in here.
I am the swarm

Longi

#13 » Post by Longi » 08 Feb 2017 18:49

benzviliran wrote: Hi, sorry to wake you up from the dream, but there is no solution other than population to fix this issue.

you see, wow is a multiplayer game, the pvp and pve system and the world is built for a huge number of players in order for it to reach its full potential .

PvP Design Leader, people making topics about lowering rating adding rating removing gear adding gear etc - all of that is just useless, its delusioning,it was good if it happend around 2 years ago when we still had people to keep here.

now it is pretty too late, and only solution is bigger population, requires alot more advertising about the server and working on projects that will catch new players to get in here.
Don´t worry, you didnt wake up me from the dream

This is the point ...we dont have people and those few still here dont care anymore :), so the server can make fresh restart for PVP, no people = no hurts

Thanks for your opinion and have a nice day :)

benzviliran

#14 » Post by benzviliran » 08 Feb 2017 22:00

Longi wrote:
benzviliran wrote: Hi, sorry to wake you up from the dream, but there is no solution other than population to fix this issue.

Don´t worry, you didnt wake up me from the dream

This is the point ...we dont have people and those few still here dont care anymore :), so the server can make fresh restart for PVP, no people = no hurts

Thanks for your opinion and have a nice day :)

a fresh restart could be by perhaps creating another wotlk server, a copy of TW with most raids closed and that will be opened every few months, people would like the idea perhaps of such fresh start and perhaps merge TW with the new one later, i believe it could get alot of players knowing theres a complete fresh wotlk server with full scripts.
I am the swarm

Fastor

#15 » Post by Fastor » 08 Feb 2017 22:34

benzviliran wrote:a fresh restart could be by perhaps creating another wotlk server,
Funny l was thinking about this, well at least partially. Only first part. What should be done is to forget TW as is now and focus on PVP only realm where all raids are locked, its instant 80 but people my select their level (for twink purposes), and there are custom vendors with raid gear but it cost honor and arena points. On start people get Deadly gear but they could earn DONATE for Fury and Rele but cant Donate for WF. Arena reset should be several times a week.

Reasons for this idea is that as of now where people from all servers got tired raiding same things they only want to do PvP. Since it should be instant entry and short to play. Having something like Arena Tournament realm would be attraction for both TW and PW. And yes l said DONATE so even little fuckers with wallet could join but l avoided WF since those are for those who deserve.

Problem about this realm would actually be fixing all class bugs. Else its shit.