47%
No
53%

Total votes: 60

Longi

Re: Drop Flag If u use FAP

#46 » Post by Longi » 21 Jan 2017 18:29

loveable wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:You can revote now, though it really doesn't matter as people rigged it by voting from multiple accounts so the results don't really mean much whether in favor or against it.

i want to ask u , Why did u change my suggestion ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
why u abuse with ur rank ????????
u already did some negative comment on this threat while u dont even pvp and u already disabled sm in arena
please stop supporting hords like a dumb , maybe there is a reason i made it unable to revote

i wont play in a server with such staff , is time to transfer somewhere else , GL with ur misstress facition and ur dead server
She did it bcoz votes are fake... whats the point of vote for something if one person can have 6 votes :-)
There is database, they know Who owns which account so when someone use his / her 5 accounts and vote 5x instead of once... you know

loveable

#47 » Post by loveable » 21 Jan 2017 18:42

nope , they dont want do something that is bad for hord , its all

they did tons of changes with smilar VOTE , so they are fake and they have to changeback them

this is not first time and is not last time for sure , ...
reckful mage banned cuz something , tenebroo did something like it and they said we will punish (climbed on pillar with flag), 2 weeks pased and they did nothing

Why we wast our time to play a server when staff's of it care only to hord ???
This staff is here to stop this suggestion Because "ONLY BECAUSE" ITS against Hord
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Jiranthos
Admin

#48 » Post by Jiranthos » 21 Jan 2017 18:44

loveable wrote:nope , they dont want do something that is bad for hord , its all

they did tons of changes with smilar VOTE , so they are fake and they have to changeback them

this is not first time and is not last time for sure , ...
reckful mage banned cuz something , tenebroo did something like it and they said we will punish (climbed on pillar with flag), 2 weeks pased and they did nothing

Why we wast our time to play a server when staff's of it care only to hord ???
This staff is here to stop this suggestion Because "ONLY BECAUSE" ITS against Hord
That's paranoia on a whole new level...

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

loveable

#49 » Post by loveable » 21 Jan 2017 18:52

Smilar Vote :
sm proc
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=35250 (38 yes 22 no ---- for sure atleast half of 38 is fake)

sm fix
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=35251

Arena rating for reputation PVP Items
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=33339 (18 yes 17 no --- For sure fake votes)

Crossfacition mail (Fully Against bilzik server)
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=11165

AV
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=7045

FUNNY ACT ? She made SAME VOTE Suggestion today :
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=36917

oh ye , this is only fake because hord flagers cant use fap with flag , GG

Longi

#50 » Post by Longi » 21 Jan 2017 18:54

loveable wrote:nope , they dont want do something that is bad for hord , its all

Most vote polls were fake thats why they count it manually :-) and you can see there difference in numbers of vote
loveable wrote: this is not first time and is not last time for sure , ...
Agree with you by some percenatage, some people have benefits from good relationship with tw team
loveable wrote: Why we wast our time to play a server when staff's of it care only to hord ???
They care about hordes only bcoz there is not alliance
left :-D didnt you read the forum? Alliance doesnt exist here so why to care about no existing thing :-D... anyway... no jokes now, they do care about both fractions so dont worry about this :-)

Nyeriah

#51 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Jan 2017 19:05

Nyeriah wrote:Amount of votes is rather irrelevant. Input is far more valuable than poll choices and actions won't be taken based purely on votes. From our perspective, while votes may still display whether the community finds a proposal acceptable or not, they're still far too subjective. So having the majority of votes or not in the end doesn't imply either course of action will be taken.

As for the matter at hand, I won't get to reach the merits of the case. I do not intend to get involved with either suggestion directly myself.

Regards.
This is the general take we have from polls. Sure it can't be said for all the threads you linked, because some date from as early as 2012 and I honestly don't know what point you attempt to prove with them.

Furthermore... no idea why would I have any interest in ruining your poll or being biased towards it in any way. As a matter of fact, the side against it (which I personally have more affinity with) has the upper hand in the votes. The only changes were a couple of votes from people that voted accidentally, surely no tide changers.

Eronox
MVP

#52 » Post by Eronox » 21 Jan 2017 19:11

loveable wrote:..
"But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well
You see, you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself."

-JOHN FOGERTY

Staff should close the topic as it only relates to flaming and standing for our disagreeing point. Community have had their opinion delivered!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Nyeriah

#53 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Jan 2017 19:20

I disagree. Despite the derailing people can still come up with a healthy discussion. It's too early to lock it and I consider this an important matter to be dealt with anyway.

SomethingWitty

#54 » Post by SomethingWitty » 21 Jan 2017 20:26

Floss wrote:[youtube]Rk1lkyHr3J4[/youtube]
Wow what a fantastic player that's the best use of a FAP i've seen, R1 glad right there nokappa
For real though, without FAP he wouldn't have made it halfway to that tree.

I honestly don't care about FAP's in bg's, ban it, give free FAP's to everyone upon entering a bg or w/e, because it's a BG just a bit of casual fun but everyone on here thinks it's serious business or something. So it's understandable that people get salty when they lose a BG because of FAP.

What does trigger me is people drawing false equivalences between FAP and class skills or telling people to L2P while blatantly ignoring how unbalanced FAP is. I don't care if you wanna ban FAP or not but if you're telling me that you truly think that shit is fair and balanced in any way while drawing comparisons to freedom/blink, I've got to wonder what the hell is wrong with you. I would rather play against freedom on a 5sec cd than FAP.
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

Xtremest

#55 » Post by Xtremest » 22 Jan 2017 10:36

yea please remove that FAP.
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

Doctor_J
Developer

#56 » Post by Doctor_J » 22 Jan 2017 12:11

Well by googleing about this apears that current behaviour for druids ie removing stuns, etc on shapeshift is perfectly legit and because of this apparently this makes druids the best FC's in WSG

Many spells should cause fc to drop flag but affraid fap is not one of them only spells like vanish, stealth, mounting (excluding druid travel form), using nitro boosts, paladin bubble or seems its only class abilities which would remove the abilitie of flag carrier to be attacked or abilities which require a profession which may give an unfair advantage.

milanlord

#57 » Post by milanlord » 22 Jan 2017 12:44

With proper tactic and disciplined people, its very easy to beat even a druid who spams fap, which I demonstrated to people who actually wanted to play as a team and has any skill in pvp.

The fact is, that atm, the majority of fap users are people from horde, not just druids use, but shamans, paladins, warriors,priests and even rogues( I won't mention names, but people who play wsg knows them) :). But I don't see any behaving which breaks rule. I know its hard and a bit irritating when that happens, but we have to get used to it and adapt to such behaving.

Fap as a potion is indeed really op for wsg. The x player spammed fap for 3 bg's in a row for every flag which allowed them to win. Then I decided to show horde players how fap is op when they say that it wasn't fap that allowed them to win. I used fap twice to cap 2 flags and instantly made people leave bg.

Personally, I'm against spamming fap in bg's cause it kills the joy of bg,I've used it before but now rarely, even when people say to me use fap. I guess my message to people who are for disabling fap is, if the opponent team uses it, then you get stacks of fap too and let the show begin, simple as that :)

I'm more curious to know from that Floss's video, if its allowed to use those little tricks or not, WSG if full of places which can help in some cases to run away. So far I've stopped using them to not risk of being banned since I don't know if its allowed or not. I would say if you don't use some hack to help you climb on those stuff and so on, then it should be allowed.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Triblatri

#58 » Post by Triblatri » 22 Jan 2017 13:33

Well milanlord you are right fap is realy nice potion but no offence none know to use it good as tenebroo, and this Pole to vote its nothing new its not against fap its just few ally players mad cus they dont have Tenebroo on Alliance side,i dont wanna insult ally players or you but , this is pure jealousy. And guys i think its time to insted of jealousy feel proud that we have player like Tenebroo on our server.Pls stop with forums about Tenebroo cus again name of topic is "Drop Flag If u use FAP"and all i see is Tenebroo in comments.

loveable

#59 » Post by loveable » 22 Jan 2017 13:53

Triblatri wrote:Well milanlord you are right fap is realy nice potion but no offence none know to use it good as tenebroo, and this Pole to vote its nothing new its not against fap its just few ally players mad cus they dont have Tenebroo on Alliance side,i dont wanna insult ally players or you but , this is pure jealousy. And guys i think its time to insted of jealousy feel proud that we have player like Tenebroo on our server.Pls stop with forums about Tenebroo cus again name of topic is "Drop Flag If u use FAP"and all i see is Tenebroo in comments.
i agree about tenebroo si good player and he know how to use it and personaly im againist any change in bilzik server
But
First of all u must see population of server
mostly wsg's are less than 7v7 or 6v6

i belive when tenebroo is in wsg and wsg is not 10v10 is imposible to stop him

Longi

#60 » Post by Longi » 22 Jan 2017 14:11

well ... lets ban Tenebroo coz he knows how to play ... problem solved, you can lock topic :D