Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 60

Xtremest

Re: Drop Flag If u use FAP

#61 » Post by Xtremest » 22 Jan 2017 14:15

Triblatri wrote:Well milanlord you are right fap is realy nice potion but no offence none know to use it good as tenebroo, and this Pole to vote its nothing new its not against fap its just few ally players mad cus they dont have Tenebroo on Alliance side,i dont wanna insult ally players or you but , this is pure jealousy. And guys i think its time to insted of jealousy feel proud that we have player like Tenebroo on our server.Pls stop with forums about Tenebroo cus again name of topic is "Drop Flag If u use FAP"and all i see is Tenebroo in comments.
come again?? we are mad bcuz we DONT have tenebroo on our side? are u kidding me? he is just good at running and thats it lol. Let me remind you that if true alliance pvpers start to queue regularly, hordes wont even dare to queue for bgs period !
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

Triblatri

#62 » Post by Triblatri » 22 Jan 2017 14:26

Can you name that "true" alliance pvpers? Cus its not like Horde pvpers are here ,its more pvers then pvpers

devil5000

#63 » Post by devil5000 » 22 Jan 2017 14:48

Loveable and why don't you just use FaP? ITs not like its class specific or anything.Just go and get it and use it in bg and gg.Every thread you made by now was only qqing about PvP stuff or qquing about people trying to make raids by advertising on ally for horde raids which isnt even against the rules.Seems to me you don't have problems with certain person but as in Horde as a whole since its alway Horde i see you mentioning and having problems with.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Xtremest

#64 » Post by Xtremest » 22 Jan 2017 14:49

Triblatri wrote:Can you name that "true" alliance pvpers? Cus its not like Horde pvpers are here ,its more pvers then pvpers
Boxis,fjord,aggressive,shaharan,benta,milanlord,ME(xtreme),flossburn,girlwitwings,floora. There are many more but some are inactive. Dont say that we are jealous or so so. That FAP is really a cancer in bg and nothing can be done to remove it during bgs.
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

Triblatri

#65 » Post by Triblatri » 22 Jan 2017 16:37

i Agree all names you just wrote are great players , some of them are active , but where is Sickbrain,Durasteel,Rohit,Scorpzz,Virdo,Mosthated , so pls dont put stupid comments

Eronox
MVP

#66 » Post by Eronox » 22 Jan 2017 16:57

Why no one mention Eronox!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Brennus

#67 » Post by Brennus » 22 Jan 2017 18:41

Eronox wrote:Why no one mention Eronox!
:cry:

[hr=50][/hr]
Back on topic

[youtube]zjEPIvVFpS0[/youtube]
JGPenfield wrote:I made a YouTube video called Naked Flag Runner showing the utility of free action potion in running the Warsong Flag. I started off stacking speed, resilience and stamina and ended up way overpowered when I used free action potion. So to make it fun I began to run it in a pink dress and progressed to underwear and a fishing pole. From the video you can see that the chains of ice landed on me but did not slow me because it is a movement impairing effect but the DK death grip was still effective on me because it is not a movement impairing effect. The horde ran out of DKs to death grip me and I survived the few attacks they landed before I was able to sprint off and remove the DOTs with cloak of shadows. Most of the credit goes to the free action potion. The other items I utilized were the rogue talent preparation that finished my CD on my sprint, the rogue glyph of sprint that increased my sprint speed by an extra 30% and these level 60 PVP boots that increased my sprint time from 15 seconds to 18 seconds. This combination gave me a 100% speed increase for 36 seconds instead of 70% speed increase for 15 seconds. I hope you enjoy the video and good luck running the flag.
Source.

Which defeats this argument
loveable wrote:go bilzuard and use fap with flag and see what will happen
as i said i saw it in many server's beside "BIlzuard"
Actualy in bilzuard its not only fap , Sprint too

Sorry, but -1 from me.
If (in your opinion) FAP is unfair then just buy some.
Spoiler:
Now, if you are a true BG hero, go for this. (Living Action Potion = FAP + PvP Trinket)...
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •

Cocopuffs
Donor

#68 » Post by Cocopuffs » 22 Jan 2017 18:58

Xtremest wrote:
Triblatri wrote:Can you name that "true" alliance pvpers? Cus its not like Horde pvpers are here ,its more pvers then pvpers
Boxis,fjord,aggressive,shaharan,benta,milanlord,ME(xtreme),flossburn,girlwitwings,floora. There are many more but some are inactive. Dont say that we are jealous or so so. That FAP is really a cancer in bg and nothing can be done to remove it during bgs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Royo

#69 » Post by Royo » 22 Jan 2017 19:11

devil5000 wrote:Loveable and why don't you just use FaP? ITs not like its class specific or anything.Just go and get it and use it in bg and gg.Every thread you made by now was only qqing about PvP stuff or qquing about people trying to make raids by advertising on ally for horde raids which isnt even against the rules.Seems to me you don't have problems with certain person but as in Horde as a whole since its alway Horde i see you mentioning and having problems with.
He only makes these threads when things aren't going his way. I bet if his buddies used them he wouldn't give a flying fuck. I mean, just look at his signature and check how extremely bias he truly is.

It's not abuse at all, and anybody can do it. He's just being a salty ass faggot.

ItchyVortex

#70 » Post by ItchyVortex » 22 Jan 2017 19:12

Brennus wrote:Now, if you are a true BG hero, go for this. (Living Action Potion = FAP + PvP Trinket)...
>for the next 5 seconds
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

loveable

#71 » Post by loveable » 22 Jan 2017 19:52

Royo wrote: just look at his signature and check how extremely bias he truly is.
Get REKT :tick: :tick:

this is a Pvp suggestion , We dont need Comment , Specially Comment of a pve guy , so dont be a foolish
we dont need even ur vote cuz u r pve , but still u can just Vote , Yes or No , so please stop comment on this threat
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Brennus

#72 » Post by Brennus » 22 Jan 2017 21:58

ItchyVortex wrote:>for the next 5 seconds
A second trinket is a godsend, doesn't matter how long it lasts xD

Still, I suppose you're right, it's just 5 seconds and it shares cooldown with some other potions.
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •

devil5000

#73 » Post by devil5000 » 23 Jan 2017 00:44

loveable wrote:
Royo wrote: just look at his signature and check how extremely bias he truly is.
Get REKT :tick: :tick:

this is a Pvp suggestion , We dont need Comment , Specially Comment of a pve guy , so dont be a foolish
we dont need even ur vote cuz u r pve , but still u can just Vote , Yes or No , so please stop comment on this threat
So people cant play PvE and also play PvP according to your logic? He can post whatever he wants here as long as its not insulting or breaking any of the server rules.Its not in your power to decide who can decide who can post here.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

loveable

#74 » Post by loveable » 23 Jan 2017 06:18

devil5000 wrote:He can post whatever he wants here as long as its not insulting or breaking any of the server rules.Its not in your power to decide who can decide who can post here.
1-look his comments
2-how i ask u guys about comments ? please just vote yes or no
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Xtremest

#75 » Post by Xtremest » 23 Jan 2017 07:28

Eronox wrote:Why no one mention Eronox!

shush pve nub <3 xD