Happy Guild

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Hamishator

Happy Guild

#1 » Post by Hamishator » 06 Jun 2013 11:42

Hey all,

I'm thinking of creating a social guild for new players/pros who want to experience wow again for the first time. I'm only lvl 10 so it will take me a month or twp to get back to 80 but I really want to do all the raids again for the first time and enjoy doing it, not just joining a group of super geared people and getting run through in 1 hour.

So I'm looking for players who are levelling up and anyone new to wow. I don't care about skill or gear. I'm not elitest and although it might mean we wipe a few more times than other groups if you meet the minimum requirements for a raid, have a good attitude and willing to learn the fights then you're in. Of course I won't knock back anyone who wants to join so if you are geared or have an alt that you want to join you can come too.

Only thing is I am from Australia and can't raid until 7pm my EST which is 11am Realm time. It would be great to have more aussies come along too but that doesn't mean a lot. Be happy, be social and come have fun :)

Hamishator

Re: Happy Guild

#2 » Post by Hamishator » 09 Jul 2013 00:10

Ok all. <Happy Guild> is up and running. We have 250 members already in our first month with at least 5-10 active at any time, some times as many as 30 online at once. We Frequently do RDF as guild, have a great bank which is used a lot with 4 tabs and a lot of friendly talkative players from all over the world.

If you are looking for a good group of friendly players to level with whisper anyone in <Happy Guild>. We would all love to have you here.

Also, I have now 58 on my mage and we have many more people in the 60's and 70s with a couple of 80s as well. It won't be long until we start raiding so come join us now :)