NA Raiding Guild?

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Aeol

NA Raiding Guild?

#1 » Post by Aeol » 30 May 2013 20:48

Good Afternoon TrueWoW!

A couple friends and myself have decided to make this server our home. We're veteran players from the retail version. Cata gave a bad taste in our mouths and Mists made us quit altogether.

We're all from NA and are hoping to eventually find a home in a guild. We'd like to find an active one that would be raiding at a time that would allow us to attend. I'm also planning on PvPing when its available as well.

My main during ICC was a resto druid followed closely by a prot warrior. I enjoy the min/max game and playing around with spec's to optimize my play styles. Here's a link to my armory so you can see some of my past history in ICC.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... eol/simple

Anyway, I thought I'd at least ask and see if there was anything somewhat close to what we can participate in.

Thanks!

Aeol
I must not fear, fear is the mind killer.

Nyaneve

Re: NA Raiding Guild?

#2 » Post by Nyaneve » 02 Jun 2013 15:02

Well there aren't enough NA players (that i know of) to make a full 25 man raid. It is certainly not possible during the mornings (server time). 10 man raids should be do-able though. I see you have the same topic on the scumbag (Alliance) subforum, and I'm sure that Inquisition on Alliance raids at roughly 12 P.M. PST.
Good luck and hope you join this server despite the slight awkwardness it poses for NA players.

Aeol

#3 » Post by Aeol » 03 Jun 2013 22:11

First off, thank you for the response.

I was afraid that would be the case. I have enjoyed the community so far and the rule set on this server. I really hope we can find something. In the past, I raided 25m content but I'm not against 10m. If we don't find a guild within our time zone, I/we would be willing to try to get in on some weekend raiding. Mostly we're looking for something around 6pm-12am weeknights and 9am-? weekends EST.. which would be 12am-6am weeknights and 3pm-? weekends server time.

As with faction, I've played horde since vanilla and wanted to switch it up.. but we'd be willing to faction change if we could get in a guild that would have raiding times we could attend.

Other than the three of us, I've gotten two other friends to roll toons here. They're casual players and would also be a great addition to a guild (if we're able to find one).

Jimmie

#4 » Post by Jimmie » 03 Jun 2013 23:32

Just to clear things out, is NA standing for Narcotics Anonymous or Namibia? jk

Anyway as Nyaneve made implicit this server might be kinda empty when you could have more time to play but with a little effort you can easily raid 25mn no problem either on horde or alliance after 12pm (utc-5 NY).

Other than that, I would like to welcome you, I hope you enjoy your stay, and remember, if you choose horde side keep away from those guys asking for gold in front of orgri AH, they're eastern europe mafia :)
Haven't seen me online? Well that's normal, I'm a rogue.

mhorth

#5 » Post by mhorth » 30 Jun 2013 20:47

Any luck finding a guild? I'm in the same boat as you, same time zone and looking for a raiding guild.

I'd also suggest that if nothing pops up you could start a new one, sounds like you have a decent crew already and I'd certainly join.

Sanity

#6 » Post by Sanity » 01 Jul 2013 01:27

Been pushing some guys to get shit done but it just woulnt't. Not making any myself since Im not from NA, though

Aeol

#7 » Post by Aeol » 01 Jul 2013 14:04

No luck yet. We're on alliance right now (change of pace being hordies all our lives) and pickings have been slim for this time zone. I'm willing to do morning weekend raids to participate. You have any idea how many hordies are looking to raid during our time zone, M-Horth?

Duces
Donor

#8 » Post by Duces » 03 Jul 2013 08:30

You might want to come horde there are a few of us from the states. Most raids are a little early around 8am EST but there are a few around 5pm.

mhorth

#9 » Post by mhorth » 03 Jul 2013 23:46

Do you guys just kinda find each other for those raids or are you in a guild?

mhorth

#10 » Post by mhorth » 04 Jul 2013 00:17

Part 2 to that question:

If I was to start a raiding guild for people in our timezone, who would be interested in joining?

mhorth

#11 » Post by mhorth » 05 Jul 2013 00:48

Anyone looking for a guild fitting this description, I encourage you to check out Ex Scientia Victoria:

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9939