Quartermasters

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Royal

Quartermasters

#1 » Post by Royal » 25 Jan 2012 05:16

Closed down sadly ^^ Im just no good with dealing all the attitude people give me cause of the guild ^^ topic can remain open so you can point and /lol that i tried to raid more ^^
Last edited by Guest on 13 Feb 2012 09:53, edited 6 times in total.

Royal

Re: Quartermasters

#2 » Post by Royal » 25 Jan 2012 05:17

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Just cause i got nothing else to say then the first two things there and the post was reserved lol ^^
Last edited by Guest on 13 Feb 2012 09:56, edited 2 times in total.

Peterpanda

#3 » Post by Peterpanda » 13 Feb 2012 08:44

i think this should be locked since we disbanded it today ^.^

Prite

#4 » Post by Prite » 13 Feb 2012 10:36

What? o.O Why you disbanded?
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Cover25

#5 » Post by Cover25 » 13 Feb 2012 14:49

Peterpanda wrote:i think this should be locked since we disbanded it today ^.^
Good idea!

Topic locked.

EDIT: reopened.

Luminala

#6 » Post by Luminala » 15 Feb 2012 10:15

w8 for it........... lol :)
Luminala 80 Nelf Druid Balance/Resto

" What is a man who does not make the world better? "

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 15 Feb 2012 10:35

Reopened why..?
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Cover25

#8 » Post by Cover25 » 15 Feb 2012 12:51

Intervention wrote:Reopened why..?
She never asked for it to be closed.

narcissa

#9 » Post by narcissa » 15 Feb 2012 15:00

She? Panda did ask for it to be locked, Royal said to leave it open so people could laugh at him or sth, so what's the reason for re-opening it again?

Royal

#10 » Post by Royal » 15 Feb 2012 16:20

what's the reason for re-opening it again?
Royal asked to leave it open
Maybe my first line of chat is a bit misleading, with ''closed down'' im referring to recruiting, the guild still exists, so there is no reason to close down the topic, if we resume any sort of activity the forum mods will clear the comments and i will reedit the first two posts again.

Panda doesnt have the right to ask a thing like that, since its my topic, so i asked Cover to unlock it again. It would be the same as me asking to lock any topic made by another guild/person. anyhow you may have noticed that some of the posts here have been removed, that is cause i asked Inter to clean them all except the first two of mine, if i wanted the topic closed i would have asked for it instead.

Anyhow this topic did not turn into a flame fest, the guild still exist and i'm still playing here so i will keep track of this topic, if you have a valid reason why it should be locked please do tell Narc^^ if you do not have a good enough reason why you want to request this topic closed or do not have anything to say anything on topic then there is enough topics in the ''off topic'' section where your opinion is highly welcome.

narcissa

#11 » Post by narcissa » 15 Feb 2012 16:34

omg Royal, wtf is wrong with you? I didn't attack you, Panda said you disbanded and you said to leave the topic open so people can lol at you, I thought it would be stupid to make it a flame topic for whoever. At the most I was actually defending you. Not my fault you are unable to talk and make things clear, neither I could know you asked Peithne to unlock it.
Now calm the fuck down next time and leave the sarcastic attitude for someone else.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Bluebell » 15 Feb 2012 20:05

narcissa wrote:omg Royal, wtf is wrong with you? I didn't attack you,
probs
narcissa wrote:I think this guy found his spot in the ultimate elitist guild Horde Quartermaster, LOL.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

narcissa

#13 » Post by narcissa » 15 Feb 2012 20:33

I was refering to this post, yet again, it was and still is my opinion that the recruitment thread was a tad elitist and all the attitude you still have. Still, I didn't personally attack anyone, there were some people in that guild that I like, so yeah, wanna go on with that and tell me about Immortal No More or you prefer doing it on horde80s?

Mmeko

#14 » Post by Mmeko » 15 Feb 2012 21:22

Uhm, Narcissa attacking Horde Quartermaster on another thread should have nothing to do with this. I guess the topic has to stay open since its author wants it to stay like that, but Royal should probably avoid attacking people so randomly in the future, it gives to the forums that bad enviroment that makes guild fall...

Bluebell
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Bluebell » 15 Feb 2012 22:28

> I say something about your guild OMG SHE SUCKS
> you say something about this guild OMG IT'S MY OPINION
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?