Quartermasters

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Mmeko

Re: Quartermasters

#16 » Post by Mmeko » 15 Feb 2012 23:30

bluebell wrote:> I say something about your guild OMG SHE SUCKS
> you say something about this guild OMG IT'S MY OPINION
Still offtopic, no one bashes on guilds here...

Peterpanda

#17 » Post by Peterpanda » 16 Feb 2012 10:24

Panda doesnt have the right to ask a thing like that
first off, i didn't ask i SUGGESTED so everyone needs to stop saying i had no right. its called i was an officer of the guild and i have every right to say what i want to. and please, if you're going to say i did something then use the correct verb. i didn't ASK for anything. "i think" is not asking.
if you have a valid reason why it should be locked please do tell
the valid reasoning is that even tho the guild remains on the server the only person in it and allowed in it is your 19 twink so there's really no recruiting done for it. you even complained to me that you didn't want it locked so people would flame you. too bad there's no facepalming emoticon on here.

Cover25

#18 » Post by Cover25 » 16 Feb 2012 11:31

Stop the fighting or i am just going to relock the thread for good -.-

Arnoxis

#19 » Post by Arnoxis » 17 Feb 2012 05:11

oh royal what have you done, so the guild still exists with all its spoils in the GV, im guessing you also lied about disenchanting your gear :/

just start again lol people dont have an idea what elitist means, just because you dont want stupid people to join your guild it doesnt make you an elitist

and tbh its pretty relaxed, i can ninja pull without being flamed

Royal

#20 » Post by Royal » 17 Feb 2012 18:24

Yea i kept the GV since most of the stuff was actually from the time it was my bank lol xD

But the gear is gone i have no intention of raiding anymore, if i change my mind ill just get the t9 set, i started raiding with t9 and wrath offset so that wont be a problem anyhow , its just that atm i can find no enjoyment with raiding cause of the people on horde but meh, maybe i learn to pvp cause of that lol, i need to match my pvp gear anyhow atm the stats on the offset dont match nicely.

And i kept Nibelung cause it was the very first piece of gear that droped for me on 80 and some pieces i used in my pvp set anyhow, such as the shoulders since i dont have wrath or rele, dfo and the icc ring.

Dranne

#21 » Post by Dranne » 17 Feb 2012 18:39

[IMG=http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6605/charitywork.png][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I want my 38 stacks of frostweave back!

.. Jk, keep em ma love <3

Royal

#22 » Post by Royal » 17 Feb 2012 19:58

i think i imbued them xD ill send you back something more worthwhile