LF active 2v2 partner

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Scotchtape

LF active 2v2 partner

#1 » Post by Scotchtape » 22 Nov 2011 21:13

Well, my partner Akumako is always offline now, so I don't have anyone to get 2v2 rating on with my priest. I'm a discipline priest with 4/5 wrath, wrath weps and all wrath off parts. Also have proper talents, gems and enchants as well. You can look me up in the armory if u want to. I need a skilled rogue, mage, feral or warrior(don't really want to play with a feral or warrior, but it may be possible) with more or less equal gear. I believe I have 2.3+ MMR, so we'll be playing mostly top rated teams.
He/she has to be active (that is, plays more than just once a week for 10 minutes :D) and skilled. My playtime is on Mondays and Fridays at 8:30 p.m. + server time (sometimes earlier), all day on Sunday and really late on Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday (usually 2 a.m.+ server time, but no one plays at that time). I'll need to duel you to see what you can do, or if I know you, you can just whisp and ask me. Ingame name is Scotchy, but I play mostly on alts now cuz idk. All my alts are listed in my signature below. Post here if you want more info or whisp/mail any of my toons ingame and we'll get that duel going sometime. ^^

P.S. I can play shadow as well if needed or if you want to just try for fun and lols.
Scotchy - Troll Priest disc PvP
Stung - Troll Hunturd MM PvE/PvP
Saprophyte - Tauren Drood resto PvP
Someone - Orc Warrior PvE prot
Shockakhan - Orc Shaman ele/resto PvP
Orcchop - Orc Rogue mutifaceroll pve/pvp

Scotchtape

Re: LF active 2v2 partner

#2 » Post by Scotchtape » 26 Nov 2011 18:06

Close this topic please. I found a partner.
Scotchy - Troll Priest disc PvP
Stung - Troll Hunturd MM PvE/PvP
Saprophyte - Tauren Drood resto PvP
Someone - Orc Warrior PvE prot
Shockakhan - Orc Shaman ele/resto PvP
Orcchop - Orc Rogue mutifaceroll pve/pvp