The Luminarium Guild

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
ColdStep

The Luminarium Guild

#1 » Post by ColdStep » 11 Oct 2015 16:19

The Luminarium Guild

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Introduction
Look, look closely! Just infront of your eyes where you encounter a picture with two bloodelves and a wild boomking, who are those..?
Those three, are ColdStep, DutchWar and finally Zerven (in that order). The three founders/creators of what we call "Luminarium". Zerven is no longer inside the guild as he requested due to some startup issues we encountered in our first weeks.

Luminarium (defined as Light); is a reformed guild of "FrostWolf Clan", a guild who once had a godlike community you never could think off. Sadly enough, everything has its ends, and so did our community back at FWC. Coldstep, Dutchwar and Zerven decided too rebuild what once existed, a friendly community with activity within raids. The name was made by Thehuntress, and defined by drmage as following:
Luminarium; The light ahead of us, the light who appears from the shadows recently caused, the light who will bring us to such satisfaction who we once had, if not even better. The light who has different colours, different colours who defines our progress. Both negative and postive ones. Luminarium, The lights redemption.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Small Information about the Guild

Founders: Zerven, Dutchwar & ColdStep & Zerven
Guildmasters: Dutchwar

Ranks:
Divine - Lvl 1-79 [5G Repair/day]
Lightsworn - Lvl 80 [10 Repair/day]
Champion - Active & Skilled Raider [20 Repair/day]
Lightbringer - Extra helpful member [10 Repair/day]
Archangel - Raidleader [20 Repair/day]
Warchief - Guild Master [10 Repair/day]
Raidcall: (Hidden)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raids & Progress
Luminarium provides weekly raids held by the raidleaders of ours. We also provide weekly gearing runs in ICC (both N and HC) and mount-runs for the desired people. Below you can see a list of our progress aswell as main-focused raids. TBC raids occours aswell, but will not be listed.

ICC10N - Full Run [Progress: 12/12 bosses -> 4 wipes]
ICC10N- Gearing Run [8/9 bosses gearing Run --> 0 Wipes]
ICC10HC - Gearing Run [4 / 5 bosses gearing run --> 0 Wipes]
ICC10HC - Full Run [9/12 --> 2 wipes]
Naxx10- Achivement Run [15/15 bosses -> 1 Wipe]
TOC10N- Gearing & Full Run [5/5 bosses -> 0 Wipes] <--- 5 weeks in a Row with 0 wipes
Ulduar10- Achivement Run [6/14 bosses -> 3 Wipes]
TOC10HC- Gearing & Full Run [5/5 bosses -> 2 Wipes

Special Runs:

[Dragon Run]: Ony -> OS -> EoE [10N/25N] - [Progress = 0 wipes]

---> List may be updated <---

------------------------------

Below you can find our raiding scheduel for our activity in october as proof of our active scheduels exist:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Guild Vault

The guildvault consists of peoples desires. A leveling tab for divines, a tab for fresh 80s, mats for professions and epics, gems and other delicious things in our richdoms tab!

Below you can find our different tabs and withdrawal permissions for them.

[hide]Leveling Gear --> Only for divine. Free withdrawal
80 Fresh --> Only for fresh 80s in Lightsworn rank. Free withdrawal [Requires talking too an officer for withdrawal]
Mats --> Free For All withdrawal
Glyphs --> Free For All withdrawal
Recipies --> Free For All withdrawal
Richdoms --> TRADNG required [Requires talking too an officer for withdrawal][/hide]

Withdrawal amount is specific for each rank for each tab. Also, divines can not deposit into richdoms, and 'nor can Champions withdraw more than one glyph per day.

How Do I Join?
Type /who and filter by guild, and ask anyone inside Luminarium for an invite!
All we require is a friendly soul who obeys our rules and policys :)
Last edited by Guest on 08 Nov 2015 00:51, edited 8 times in total.

Seveno5
Donor

Re: The Luminarium Guild

#2 » Post by Seveno5 » 11 Oct 2015 17:02

:)
Last edited by Seveno5 on 01 Nov 2015 22:28, edited 1 time in total.

ColdStep

#3 » Post by ColdStep » 01 Nov 2015 01:01

2015-11-01: Updated GuildVault
2015-11-01: Updated Raiding-Progress

Fivecapz

#4 » Post by Fivecapz » 01 Nov 2015 22:22

wow false information, you dont even wear relentless shoulders, heretic..
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

smartos53

#5 » Post by smartos53 » 07 Nov 2015 00:30

How does "(9/12) bosses " count as a "Icc10hc Full run"? :shock:

Gnurg

#6 » Post by Gnurg » 07 Nov 2015 00:47

smartos53 wrote:How does "(9/12) bosses " count as a "Icc10hc Full run"?
It's work in progress. Not everyone wants to be carried through the heroics.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Arockalypse
Donor

#7 » Post by Arockalypse » 07 Nov 2015 15:25

I vote for a rename from Warchief to warChef
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

ColdStep

#8 » Post by ColdStep » 08 Nov 2015 00:52

smartos53 wrote:How does "(9/12) bosses " count as a "Icc10hc Full run"? :shock:
Just as gnurg said,

t's work in progress

OT: Updated guildmaster list

smartos53

#9 » Post by smartos53 » 08 Nov 2015 01:23

ColdStep wrote:
smartos53 wrote:How does "(9/12) bosses " count as a "Icc10hc Full run"? :shock:
Just as gnurg said,

t's work in progress

`

mhm Seems both of you didn`t get it. If you wanna tell ur current progression in a raid, u say the name of the raid, the number of bosses u have curenntly downed.( For e.g. "Ulduar25man 13/14, 6/9 HM'; Not "Icc10hc Full run (which is 12/12) , 9/12 -> with 4 wipes!". When I read that I tought to myself "So They go with such a determination to kill all the bosses in the raid (cus thats what full run means) but they end up 9/12, but still calling it a Full run o.O) ; Again thats how this whole thing appear to me. : )

Naljs

#10 » Post by Naljs » 08 Nov 2015 05:41

My guess is that they call the raids what they eventually will be. They're working towards a goal, and once they're able to do a full run, that will be the one. The 9/12 figure would simply state how far their progression has come. Quite informative if you ask me :D
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

ColdStep

#11 » Post by ColdStep » 08 Nov 2015 11:28

Naljs wrote:My guess is that they call the raids what they eventually will be. They're working towards a goal, and once they're able to do a full run, that will be the one. The 9/12 figure would simply state how far their progression has come. Quite informative if you ask me :D
This guy has it ^_^

------------

Since we have gearing-runs, we entitle our normal runs as "full runs", and write the guilds progression within that specific raid :)
Sorry but, it isn't hard to understand. Now move out of the fire!!

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Hansrutger » 10 Nov 2015 11:38

smartos53 wrote:
ColdStep wrote:
Just as gnurg said,

t's work in progress

`

mhm Seems both of you didn`t get it. If you wanna tell ur current progression in a raid, u say the name of the raid, the number of bosses u have curenntly downed.( For e.g. "Ulduar25man 13/14, 6/9 HM'; Not "Icc10hc Full run (which is 12/12) , 9/12 -> with 4 wipes!". When I read that I tought to myself "So They go with such a determination to kill all the bosses in the raid (cus thats what full run means) but they end up 9/12, but still calling it a Full run o.O) ; Again thats how this whole thing appear to me. : )
It's funny how you want another guild, I'm just guessing you're not even in this guild, to follow what you think is 175% right. Just let them have how they want man... i understood quite easily what they meant when they wrote it that way. It's like when someone says in LFG chat "LFM 1 healer at PP, sindy and LK left". It's obvious that LK is left but that player is informing everyone that the raid goal is LK and that he sees the raid having potential to down LK.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster