New player looking for guild / comunity

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
stormyboy

New player looking for guild / comunity

#1 » Post by stormyboy » 12 Jul 2015 23:40

Hello guys!

I am a new player on this server and i am looking for a guild to play with. I am not looking for an elite guild with 6k gearscore requirements and LK 25hc farm. I am looking for a balanced PvE friendly environment. Both to level in and to play after i get lvl 80.
About me, i am a guy that plays wow since vanilla. I have played on molten until it suffered the molt down. Then i went to cataclysm that i hated and now i am back to wotlk.
I will add a very important fact. I play very well all classes. I don't have equal experience with all of them but the moment i play on something i can get the best of it. So i can play whatever the guild needs (and i am talking about both role and classes).
(my local time is GTM +3 = Romania. => +1 hour from the realmtime)

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: New player looking for guild / comunity

#2 » Post by Jiranthos » 12 Jul 2015 23:58

You're horde. :(

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Hansrutger » 13 Jul 2015 01:12

Jiranthos wrote:You're horde. :(
:'(

Anyways welcome to the server D:
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

stormyboy

#4 » Post by stormyboy » 13 Jul 2015 01:27

Well i can adapt to alliance as well. I have played both factions. I think ill go to the faction that comes with the best offer :D.
So maybe i will post this in the alliance section as well.

Virdo
Donor

#5 » Post by Virdo » 13 Jul 2015 04:43

Is this your char? If it is, then why is a level 7 shaman expecting to be threatened like he is someone who is above everyone (picking between offers, lol) ...
stormyboy wrote:Well i can adapt to alliance as well. I have played both factions. I think ill go to the faction that comes with the best offer :D.
So maybe i will post this in the alliance section as well.
I suggest you to roll an alliance (they want (need) as much players as possible - quantity over quality it seems. Well based on the few comments above & the acts in-game).

Horde is not the place for you (judging by your first post). Hopefully this way, the alliance will gain 1 more player in the RBG queue.

Naljs

#6 » Post by Naljs » 13 Jul 2015 08:47

Welcome! Virdo is right when he says Alliance needs more players, but don't listen to his cockyness he's just another scrub with a big mouth. Roll Alliance and kill him every day in BG like the rest of us :)
Also, Virdo, the level doesn't determine the player. You were once a level 7 aswell, but now you're 80 (even if your survival isn't on par with your level). Fool.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

cherno666

#7 » Post by cherno666 » 13 Jul 2015 11:41

hello , can you tell me what realm you played on molten and what guild you were there + char name please?
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

stormyboy

#8 » Post by stormyboy » 13 Jul 2015 12:20

Ok, first of all virdo, why do you think that my forum name is the same as my character name? If you read what i have written you will see that i do not have a character here. I am new. And that is all i had to say. I don't really care about hateful comments. This topic is about me searching a guild. Not about me showing off. And for sure not about you showing off. If you want to do this i suggest you go in the general discussion section.

cherno666 i was a player of Lordaereon 1x realm. I played for 3 years or so on molten.

benzviliran

#9 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Jul 2015 12:28

stormmyboy if you want to kill LK25hc than theres only one guild who is capable of killing him (when valkyries are working fine etc) and its hellraisers and its horde. also the community at alliance is not as good as horde community. i know you are low lvl and it might be too soon for you to ask for icc25hcs etc but if you want to kill LK25hc than its only horde.(untill now only horde killed LK25hc after valkyries were fixed, i dont know what will happend in few years but atm alliance cannot kill him)

good luck.
Last edited by Kindzadza on 13 Jul 2015 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed off-topic
I am the swarm

stormyboy

#10 » Post by stormyboy » 13 Jul 2015 12:35

Ok, does this forum has any moderators? Do you really expect to get people on this server with that kind of attitude towards new players? Now i finally understand why the population is so low even tho the quality of the server is high

"I am not looking for an elite guild with 6k gearscore requirements and LK 25hc farm. I am looking for a balanced PvE friendly environment."

Please read before writing here. Thanks

benzviliran

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Jul 2015 12:40

stormyboy wrote:Ok, does this forum has any moderators? Do you really expect to get people on this server with that kind of attitude towards new players? Now i finally understand why the population is so low even tho the quality of the server is high

"I am not looking for an elite guild with 6k gearscore requirements and LK 25hc farm. I am looking for a balanced PvE friendly environment."

Please read before writing here. Thanks
stormyboy no one here gave you a bad attitude however i hope i answer your question:

if you want to be in a raid which kills LK25hc or do ICC25hc smoothly than you should join hellraisers(atm its the only guild who is capable of killing LK25hc and do smooth icc25hc raids). if you have anymore questions than ask i wont give you any bad attitude.
I am the swarm

cherno666

#12 » Post by cherno666 » 13 Jul 2015 12:48

I came from Lorderon as well that's why I'm asking , what was your char name there? and what guild/guilds you were in there?
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Kindzadza » 13 Jul 2015 12:54

Deleted/edited the off-topic posts..

stormyboy

#14 » Post by stormyboy » 13 Jul 2015 12:55

Borkanel mage of the guild The elders. I had as well several alts but i do not remember the name of those or guilds

benzviliran

#15 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Jul 2015 13:01

Oh stormboy also i wanted to add that horde atm has only hellraisers and all other guilds are kinda dead or wiping at marrowgar and deathwhisper etc.

alliance have divinity inquisition ascention and few more guilds who does icc25hc very often and i think balanced PvE friendly environment is also included there so for that you will have to be on alliance i believe but you know if you change your mind you can always use the change faction tool and change to horde.

good luck.
I am the swarm