New player looking for guild / comunity

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Bluebell
Former Staff

Re: New player looking for guild / comunity

#16 » Post by Bluebell » 13 Jul 2015 13:04

The best way to join a guild is to actually be on the server and playing. Then you can see which people you get on with and fit your needs. Posting a topic here where you're basically putting yourself up for auction for guilds to compete over isn't the best idea; it'll make you seem arrogant even if you're not. You have nothing to offer when you join the server, so why would anyone go out of their way to invite you?

Your best bet is potentially Fist of the Horde, if on the Horde. However you may as well just level to 20 and then go "LF leveling guild" on the LookingForGroup channel. It'll reap better results than posting here, and you won't get negative responses.

If you're wanting something serious, join Hellraisers (horde), and potentially Inquisition or Divinity (alliance). However I appreciate you said you don't want an end game raiding guild, but be aware joining another would most likely end up with you simply doing PUGs for all of the raids. Which is fine, if you want that, there are plenty of PUGs or smaller guilds who run 10 mans and ToC 25s or ICC25 Ns
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

stormyboy

#17 » Post by stormyboy » 13 Jul 2015 13:10

Thanks a lot for your help bluebell. I will start playing here as soon as i check the statistics and see what the community needs. I wanted to first find a guild because playing on a server with such a low population guildless is like playing a single player game. Which can get boring.

Jiranthos
Admin

#18 » Post by Jiranthos » 13 Jul 2015 13:46

Bluebell wrote: If you're wanting something serious, join Hellraisers (horde), and potentially Inquisition or Divinity (alliance). However I appreciate you said you don't want an end game raiding guild, but be aware joining another would most likely end up with you simply doing PUGs for all of the raids. Which is fine, if you want that, there are plenty of PUGs or smaller guilds who run 10 mans and ToC 25s or ICC25 Ns
Don't forget Ascension for alliance. We can do guildies-only ICC25hc with fair amount of success (that is 8/12 or more), even if we're new.
Sorry, just have to stick up for my guild.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

stormyboy

#19 » Post by stormyboy » 13 Jul 2015 13:50

No, no. It's on for people to brag about their guilds. That way i can decide what faction to join and what is the situation there.

cherno666

#20 » Post by cherno666 » 13 Jul 2015 13:53

stormyboy wrote:Borkanel mage of the guild The elders. I had as well several alts but i do not remember the name of those or guilds
Don't know you or the guild sorry , can't make estimation :D
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

Nymunne
Former Staff

#21 » Post by Nymunne » 13 Jul 2015 14:14

Guys come on Kindz already edited the off-topic posts. Is it so hard to be serious in not turning a thread into an off-topic troll thread?

If you got something to suggest then no problem but don't go around trash talking other guilds and players. You can recruit someone and make him want to join your guild in a better way than trash talking others.

Removed the off-topic and trash talking posts.

belendor

#22 » Post by belendor » 14 Jul 2015 02:21

Welcome to truewow and i would like to apologize for all these guys spamming your topic. enjoy your stay. Lok'tar Ogar
btw if you really like TW (which you will ofc!) tell your friends, this server really deserves a bigger population :)
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

oliviersfl

#23 » Post by oliviersfl » 14 Jul 2015 07:59

Yeah, this community needs more people definitely! And we could use people like you. Take your time to choose a guild, that depend on your tastes. I myself am not so much into high end-game stuffs as long as I can have a good time with my other guild mates. Even though for 25-man raids we gotta get people in LookingForGroup channel cause we're low on guildies and can't have that many people to have a good guild run. Anyway, I hope you have a good time on truewow.
[hide="My Characters"]Xshot - Blood Elf Hunter (80)
Seph - Orc Deathknight (80)
Stickylight - Blood Elf Paladin (80)
Phasmatos - Blood Elf Priest (80)
Seasharp - Tauren Druid (65)
Crosslight - Blood Elf Paladin (??)[/hide]