Looking for pvp/pve guild.

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Bluebell
Former Staff

Re: Looking for pvp/pve guild.

#16 » Post by Bluebell » 07 May 2015 13:08

Im sorry but you cant declare yourself a high lvl player thats lookinh for a guild that clears icc25hc when you arent even lvl 30. If youre not gonna bother lvling why would a guild bother gearing you. Your own intro reeks of arrogance ad you havent even compared to peoples skill here. Pot ketle black.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Justicelight
Donor

#17 » Post by Justicelight » 07 May 2015 13:25

deserthaze wrote:Hello there.
I am pvp and pve retribution paladin with hight expirance in both.
I'm looking for end game guild with 25hc raids weekly.
I have all knowleadge from all raids in 3.3.5a on all modes.
Currently full ulduar gear since I transferd from Dalaran WoW.

For pvp I have best expirance in disc-ret , ele-ret combos with 2.1k retail exp and 1.8k from Dalaran WoW .
Hey there, nice to see you like paladins, especially retribution. Welcome to our server and community.
If you are alliance player, I recommend both Inquisition and Divinity. Seeing you have full Ulduar gear, you will probably fit very well in Divinity, where you will be rewarded for each succesfull ICC you do, thing which you need at your current gear ( I don't know about recent changes in Inquisition).

However, if you are horde, I would recommend speaking with one of the guild leaders or officers of both WarZone Warriors and Hellraisers, or simply ask what you want to know from the players inside those guilds (tip: ask more than two players, sometime you might find trolls). See what fits you, see where you will feel freedom to play more and decide what you want short-term and long-term.

If you want fast pvp, I recommend alliance side, as you get faster battlegrounds calls. For arena, good partners you will find on both factions, but for me, lower pvp gear is better as human than belf (many reasons, can debate).
deserthaze wrote:Well nvm... Anyways it was mistake transfering to this server since population is rly low and unfriendly(cocky).
There is nothing to do instead w8 for rdf 30 min.
Nothing to do? You can always lead a raid by looking for people on our LFG channel or join a pug raid, quite a bunch of people have same gear like you or less which transfered here, so it will be a nice thing to get togheter for a common purpose (gear).

I am sorry that the majority of people you have met is "unfriendly" but this is not true. We have that kind of people, but please realise, when you press the login button on WoW, you are entering a virtual portal where people can say anything they want so I will just recommend more maturity treatment to those "unfriendly" people problem. It is up to you if you find them "unfriendly" or "cocky" but is important to move on and get everything that is good for you, like trying to find better people.

As for the ones who questions or skills, there is always a trial period in any guild you will be invited, so you will have your time to prove there.

As final words, get involved, in anything, the more you stay outside the more you lose interest in playing here. This is the common problem with new people, in any aspect, and any case, even real life..

Welcome again :)
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

shaun03

#18 » Post by shaun03 » 07 May 2015 13:29

@ Bluebell
Currently full ulduar gear since I transferd from Dalaran WoW.
It is safe to assume that he has a main, which is not named "deserthaze"?
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Bluebell
Former Staff

#19 » Post by Bluebell » 07 May 2015 16:37

My mistake, was writing on bus via phone, could hardly see screen for the sun!

Even so, why would an ICC25hc guild take someone in Ulduar gear? You have to work your reputation. RHCs are simple enough to do, you can just use LFG channel to do it. And wow, waited for one BG? Commitment.

Point being, you can't show up on a server with virtually nothing, and expect the biggest people there to bow down to you.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Wilcox

#20 » Post by Wilcox » 07 May 2015 16:49

or you have to be like me. create your own raids while gearing up

belendor

#21 » Post by belendor » 07 May 2015 17:58

Wilcox wrote:or you have to be like me. create your own raids while gearing up
Lol i first read: 'or you can be like me, fuck the rules'
:p
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

shaun03

#22 » Post by shaun03 » 07 May 2015 19:46

I'm not trying to defend him, but all I think he was trying to do was advertise himself to the top guilds on the horde. Granted, his second post was unhelpful to his potential suitors, but I don't think he meant anything bad by what he said.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Arockalypse
Donor

#23 » Post by Arockalypse » 07 May 2015 23:14

Justice you're full of shit :D
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁