<Revenge>

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Bigfella

<Revenge>

#1 » Post by Bigfella » 15 Nov 2010 08:35

Still recruiting, Still growing.

<Revenge> is looking for dedicated and casual players alike. We try and bring a friendly and helpful community to the game and reward guild members who assist others. We currently have 5 tabs in the guild vault and are working on implementing a DKP system that will reward lower level characters as well level 80s.

For those interested in learning more about the Guild <Revenge> check out our website (Currently under development) at http://revengetruewow.webs.com OR you can join our Secret Facebook Group (posts dont show up except to other members of the group) by adding Bigfella as a friend and he will add you to the group here http://www.facebook.com/addfriend.php?i ... 1607223449

Ambassador Grok

Re: <Revenge>

#2 » Post by Ambassador Grok » 15 Nov 2010 17:02

It's a very nice guild. Join it! Or else! xD

Universe

#3 » Post by Universe » 18 Nov 2010 12:33

Yomama certified, Universe Approved...

memomoorder

#4 » Post by memomoorder » 12 Dec 2010 14:20

I will try

Penguin87

#5 » Post by Penguin87 » 04 Feb 2011 22:26

Hello there, <Revenge>. I wanted to ask a few things to either Bigfella or an Officer if there is a way for us to be in contact somehow, either with a Ventrilo or a messenger or something. I am new here, but I was interested in what your guild has to offer for players such as myself.

I would be more than happy to give you a run-down of who I am and what my WoW experience is if that would be something to interest you. Also, I currently on retail am a tanking Death Knight, but I have been a Shadow Priest for 3 years, with another 2-3 mixed in with Healing (Holy/Disc) and as a Hunter.

I hope to hear from you soon, and thank you. =)

Bigfella

#6 » Post by Bigfella » 07 Feb 2011 08:17

Penguin87 wrote:Hello there, <Revenge>. I wanted to ask a few things to either Bigfella or an Officer if there is a way for us to be in contact somehow, either with a Ventrilo or a messenger or something. I am new here, but I was interested in what your guild has to offer for players such as myself.

I would be more than happy to give you a run-down of who I am and what my WoW experience is if that would be something to interest you. Also, I currently on retail am a tanking Death Knight, but I have been a Shadow Priest for 3 years, with another 2-3 mixed in with Healing (Holy/Disc) and as a Hunter.

I hope to hear from you soon, and thank you. =)
Right now the best way to get ahold of me is in game, just whisper me and we can go from there. The other option would be through Facebook, but I'll admit, I am one of the worst people when it comes to updating status and checking facebook and crap like that (only reason I started the FB page was because it was the medium everyone else was using.) There is a link at the top of our guild website to add me as a friend on facebook. or you can send me a PM through the forums page system, account. Address it to Bigfella, it will get to me. The guild website is currently http://revengetruewow.webs.com

SundayForever

#7 » Post by SundayForever » 22 Feb 2011 03:31

Right now the best way to get ahold of me is in game, just whisper me and we can go from there. The other option would be through Facebook, but I'll admit, I am one of the worst people when it comes to updating status and checking facebook and crap like that (only reason I started the FB page was because it was the medium everyone else was using.) There is a link at the top of our guild website to add me as a friend on facebook. or you can send me a PM through the forums page system, account. Address it to Bigfella, it will get to me.
Last edited by SundayForever on 25 Feb 2011 02:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links to illegal external sites

Universe

#8 » Post by Universe » 16 Mar 2011 00:05

Revenge is one of those guilds that i will always come back too.. It's the best guild for all your needs.. Join us :-D

cyberjumper
Donor

#9 » Post by cyberjumper » 23 May 2011 11:14

Yo level 80 rogue here! Thinking bout joining this guild cos my current guild doesnt really have many 80s and Im starting to join ICC runs. So how do i sign on? =) (Besides whispering Bigfella in game in case hes not online =D)

Stryke

#10 » Post by Stryke » 23 May 2011 13:25

The original Bigfella has left the server due to personal reasons if I remember. You should ask Diablos who is the new leader from what I know.