Warsong Clan guild (lv19)

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
ilyailyailya

Re: Warsong Clan guild (lv19)

#31 » Post by ilyailyailya » 21 Oct 2014 21:19

Naljs wrote: And if you complain there are too many high geared, then do arena and get gear as well. You can't? Well, go back to twinking then..
Sure, do arena. As an enhancement shaman with almost 6000GS versus shadowmourne war/retri/dk and a holy pala who always have 6,500+, and ofc the war has DBW, sharpened twilight scale etc...
Level 80 PvP is truly imbalanced, you can't argue about that. Sure, lowbies at 10-19 can't do shit, but you level quickly and move to 20. Unless you're twinking. Gathering gear for twinking is not impossible, and not even hard. It just requires you to spend a lot of time (a lot a lot, especially if you're farming for stuff like assa blade). Surprise, you don't even have to enter ONE (!!!) battleground to gear your twink to best in slot gear (honor points you can get by logging on your 80, buying the commendation token from wintergrasp which is boa and mailing). Other stuff you can easily get from dungeons, groups for which are quite easy to find on those levels. Or you could ask for a boost.

On the other hand, at 80 when you enter a BG (as I said before as low level you have the option to skip the 19 bracket, as a 80 you don't) you can't do shit because there are a lot of mourners, and non-mourners are at least 5,8k GS, most of them being above 6k. Hell awaits you in 80 BG.
Arena? Sure you can enter, you can progress til like 1500 maybe. Then you'll only see wrathful ppl (how can I get wrathful if I can't even reach 1600 for the chest? Lol)

B...but it was like that on retail too.. prolly..
NO, it was not like that on retail, blizz would release a new content every few months which would make the badass big wrathful people with axes a bit useless. For arenas there are so many queues that what you get is actually close to your rating. As for legendarys, a guy with a legendary is really a legend, but he becomes a normal player after new expansion releases, and then new legendary people arise. And legendarys aren't easy to get in the time frame you have.

To conclude: Some of us don't like 80 pvp. Deal with it.

To not go offtopic: I have a level 19 rogue, called Mortifier. I need to prepare some stuff for him and then I want to join the guild!
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

Silvex1988

#32 » Post by Silvex1988 » 21 Oct 2014 22:39

Yeah, my english isnt the best. I know a lot of stuff how to say it, but some stuff dont know when to use xD apologize for that xD

Anyway, dont think of my posts of some sort of rage posts, i only shared my experience :P

I apologize if i ofended anyone in any way. Mostly it was because i was pissed of cause of work and was full of rage. So again, i apologize for any (inconviniece?) i think :s

Anyway, lets forget the past :) and good luck with your twinks

Arraj

#33 » Post by Arraj » 22 Oct 2014 16:22

Silvex1988 wrote:Yeah, my english isnt... etc etc
Apology accepted :) I respect your views on 10-19 stuff but I simply hate when people continuously go offtopic on one thread.
To not go offtopic: I have a level 19 rogue, called Mortifier. I need to prepare some stuff for him and then I want to join the guild!
LOL there is warlock in our guild named Mortifer. If guys ever enter same wsg together you are gonna make such confusion to alliance :)
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

ilyailyailya

#34 » Post by ilyailyailya » 22 Oct 2014 20:49

Arraj wrote:
Silvex1988 wrote:Yeah, my english isnt... etc etc
Apology accepted :) I respect your views on 10-19 stuff but I simply hate when people continuously go offtopic on one thread.
LOL there is warlock in our guild named Mortifer. If guys ever enter same wsg together you are gonna make such confusion to alliance :)
Wow, didn't know :P and he's even active! AWESOME! ^^
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

Arraj

#35 » Post by Arraj » 27 Oct 2014 10:13

We raided Felwood again last night ;)
Here are some screenshots from the raid...

And than my power went off :P Was waiting for 30mins to see if it will get back but didn't happen :P

Will see if anyone has any shots of what happened later...

Arraj

#36 » Post by Arraj » 27 Oct 2014 19:59

This afternoon we gathered in our HQ ;)

Occasion was celebrating the drop of 16sp glove enchant in AQ20 for one of our members, meaning we grow even more powerful. That great enchant is now in OUR hands, finally.

Than we went to get some food ;) In the end we realized none was hungry so duel started :)

Than we held "Know your enemy" meeting. Talked about few wsg strategies and opponents we find hard to kill.

In conclusion:

We got drunk, we dueled, we had some light RP event, we spent great time together doing things outside of Dalaran, capitals, or any instances...

Therealshammtwink

#37 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 02 Nov 2014 22:53

Dont take this the wrong way i like the horde twinks and you know ive admired what you did to them sheena and making that guild cause it saved me from uniting both sides but i think what you need to understand is not to over think it there was no big alliance plan behind all of it when i created these guilds it was at a time when i was the main twink the only person who rly logged therye twinks everyone else was gone including you at the time and i kinda wanted them all to come back but not just the alliance Side ones both horde and allianced and to do that i had to make two guilds and run them by myself which turned out to be impossible so i sent over my good friend derphealer to lead the horde side one and ill lead the alliance side one still didnt work out all up to the point where you just took over for horde which works out fine now cause ive just gotta bring derphealer back to alliance and we will reunite them again.

Ragnorak
Donor

#38 » Post by Ragnorak » 03 Nov 2014 07:05

Lol yeah i can see how you were all about balance by creating two guilds on both factions. And bonus points for when you ended up logging your ally twinks when some horde twinks ended up queueing despite the fact the alliance already had enuf twinks. Your plan failed because you are naturally biased towards the alliance but claimed to be a man of both sides.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Therealshammtwink

#39 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 03 Nov 2014 09:28

And what did you do ? nothing yes so stfu and stop commenting

Arraj

#40 » Post by Arraj » 03 Nov 2014 12:07

"Big plan" or not you guys kept logging your horde alts and ALWAYS logging them out without leaving party to queue some alliance 19 to change the bg outcome.

That forum name of yours... c'mon, jump down from sky already :)

Therealshammtwink

#41 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 03 Nov 2014 12:10

Lawl i wanted people to know its me but when i tried shamm it was already taken and actually i use to win a game for each side then logg.

Arraj

#42 » Post by Arraj » 03 Nov 2014 13:37

Therealshammtwink wrote:Lawl i wanted people to know its me but when i tried shamm it was already taken and actually i use to win a game for each side then logg.

Any name with Shamm as character listed in your signature would do... "therealshammtwink" seems like someone is already posting stuff on your behalf here on foums and you want to express that THIS is REAL SHAMM ;) Damn, some things never change :roll: :roll:

Therealshammtwink

#43 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 03 Nov 2014 17:12

lol i remeber why i left the forum community now.

shaun03

#44 » Post by shaun03 » 04 Nov 2014 08:48

Shamm, besides the whole recent bug abuse scandal, as well as the whole GV ninja story with Necessity - I've always admired you for how you've brought serious twinking to the 10-19 bracket. Same so with Sheena, although to a little bit of a lesser extent because I dislike the horde :P

Anyways, without Shamm doing what he did(creating the guilds, and Sheena's whole post of how he did it to disadvantage you, etc), you guys would have had a very boring life on that side - nothing would be interesting. One of the best things about this game, is the drama that comes with it when things don't go exactly to plan. This is why you've been playing through all those times, why you've continued to try to bring "stability" to your faction - without this drama you wouldn't have stayed here as long as you guys have.

Also Sheena, with regards to the whole "dual boxxing then logging out" thing, please don't act as if horde are so innocent in it. There are tons of hunters that do the exact thing that you've accused Shamm, Sagiri of doing. I'm not saying alliance are innocent, but please don't think that your faction is so holy. I play a lot in the 70-79 bracket, and can provide proof of admission to this of a hunter called Curve doing the exact same thing.

In addition,
Ragnorak wrote:Lol yeah i can see how you were all about balance by creating two guilds on both factions. And bonus points for when you ended up logging your ally twinks when some horde twinks ended up queueing despite the fact the alliance already had enuf twinks. Your plan failed because you are naturally biased towards the alliance but claimed to be a man of both sides.
piss off back to your SM wielding 80 and leave twinking to those that don't bitch as much as you.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Ragnorak
Donor

#45 » Post by Ragnorak » 04 Nov 2014 09:01

Lol u mad breh? 1v1 me twink vs twink jk 1v1 me irl so i can see u say det to my faes while i shrek u
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!