Warsong Clan guild (lv19)

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Arraj

Warsong Clan guild (lv19)

#1 » Post by Arraj » 21 May 2014 16:14

WARNING: if you are not deep into lv19 world or you don't have any serious intensions of making lv19 char. you will find this topic rather boring so I'm gonna save you some time by letting you know that before you start reading :) I BEG you to not post anything unless you really have serious intension on joining us.

"Original recruitment text has been edited due to changes that happened to guild itself and 19lv world in general."

Warsong Clan, the guild for those who want a break from 80s, guild for those who are living the 19s world, guild for those who want something different!
Currently our doors are open for any race and class.
We can provide fast gearing up and even give you most expensive enchantments for free if you seriously prove yourself worthy.

Our guild functions this way:

Battlegrounds:
Hierarchy MUST be respected. There are people who are in this bracket for years and know every move of your enemy before it even happens. In battlegrounds Warlords have the final word and they assign tasks. In tough situations always ask them where to go or what to do if you are not sure how to help your team. Remember - same rules DO NOT apply on any other bracket. 10-19 level wsg, especially on TW due to it's average population, is completely different story. Don't think you can just "go Rambo" here and than vanish, pop bubble+hs, disengage or anything that would save you from certain death.

Ranks:
We respect your effort in war against alliance even if you are not part of the Clan. Your honorable kills count the same in or out of the guild. Therefore, if you just entered the guild we will value your experience and kill count same as someone who has been in guild for some time already. You get the rank you really deserved. (find detailed explanation of each rank on bottom of post).

Thievery/Spy/Robbery prevention:
Warsong Clan has good system of rank + guild bank permissions and even if someone from alliance makes a "spy char" and manages to join our ranks he WONT be able to take anything from bank that has true value. Spy that infiltrate our guild could play at least few months before reaching high enough rank to take anything that could seriously damage the guild. By that time, he will eventually be uncovered. If you find this thing silly I'll just tell you that stuff happened 3 times to me while I was leading Horde Recruit Agency guild.

Bank Permissions:
More info you can find in detailed explanation of ranks on bottom of the post. I'll just add that Warlords(officers) CAN and WILL reward loyalty and decency with gear from highly protected vaults. Twink gear is expensive, enchants even more. Still you can get your hands on it even if your rank doesn't allow you to take it from bank.
This system works flawlessly so far, none complained even tough you can't see more than your rank allows you to see. (that's extra thing that protects vaults from spies/thieves). It works because we work as team. None gets left behind if he doesn't deserve so!

Diplomacy:
Alliances -
Frostwolf Clan
Their 19s are joined our ranks. In return we will strengthen their guild by moving our 19lv+ characters in their ranks. However, this doesn't mean you HAVE TO do it. Would be nice if you moved at least one of your alts to support them.
wsgpower - their leader is Warlord in our guild. Enough said. They merged with us without any returning favors.
(examples how 2 different communities can have nice and respectful relations)

War - we are in war with following alliance guilds - Necessity; The Grim Reaper; Silverwings Elite Twinks

Guild Goals:

Main goal -
all lv19 twinks under one proper banner with same proper tabard!
Secondary goals -
various event organizing including marathon runs, world pvp action (invading alliance low-level camps), "know your enemy" discussions in specified guild terriotory.

How are we gonna make this work:
(skip this part and scroll down until you see "ingame guild info" unless you are ready to read long post, it was inevitable. Some things really waited long to be said.)

Following text is not longer relevant reason to join Warsong Clan, even tough it can serve as lecture from the past that we should learn from. Guild succeeded in it's ambitions and is recognized as strong community for anyone who will ever try to experience this bracket. I decided to not erase this text because of detailed past of struggles horde has gone trough to come where it is now. I'll leave it here as the "historical document" of creation of our guild and hordes success in 19s. At least for the time being...

"...Give up your damn pride for a second! Open your eyes and realize one thing: we are divided and alliance did that to us. You ask "how?".

Well, like this > ---
Remember the guild called Horde Grunts? It was created by a guy who transfered to horde, named Shamm. His reasons of creating it were "helping horde 19s to gear up and making wsg more active". Everyone who was in that guild knows that it was just a cover story for something else. Whenever alliance was loosing some of them, including gm, would logout and log back in with alliance char on other side trying to prevent his "horde guildmates" from wining the bg... lame right?
There is one more thing. They used to queue for wsg on horde, start it, than leave queue and join with alliance 19s just to win... pathetic.
Guild with that kind of policy is oriented only on destrucion of lv19 gameplay and fun. I did some "stuff" (looong story) and I got Shamm to transfer back to alliance and give me lead of Horde Grunts. I still couldn't handle the fact that I'm leading something created by alliance to "make fun" out of horde so I decided to take it down but on rather "silent" way, because I wanted them to think we are incompetent of leading a guild. I passed lead to Amazonian, waited a bit (few weeks) and than left the guild knowing that many will follow. It was right thing to do since none regrets about leaving that guild. And barely anyone remembers it. Somehow Dorana got lead of Horde Grunts, she didn't want it and passed it to some random lowbie who ruined the guild totaly. Mission complete

After that alliance came back with "better" idea - Lets make a "random generic funny named guild" and transfer one of the best alliance 19s to horde (Derphealer), do a heavy recruiting camapign and gather scatterd horde 19s into one -alliance made- banner AGAIN!
That's how Eat Crit and Die was created. When fellow hordies saw their sworn enemy, Derphealer, on horde they were like "omg, derp is hoarde nao... so kewl imma join dat guild, we gonna pwn nao". And yes, I joined too. I declined few times just to make them think I dont care, but they wanted me in it so bad :P I got 2-3 invites daily... and eventually I accepted the offer, entered guild with one thing on my mind - repeat the thing with Horde Grunts. They even made Derphealer gm for a while to make you guys think how Shamm is not behind all this "again" ;) Suddenly, Shamm's borther appeared OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!

His lv19 char was Cosmothas, warlock. He tried to fool me many many times with his "i'm shamm's bro" story. Few weeks after Cosmothas appeared he got lead of the guild ;) See where this is going ?? Shamm, alliance's only reason of wining bgs now when Derphealer is horde, is again controling horde's 19 population. I tried to get lead of that guild on indirect way, but it was impossible. Why? It's cuz i kinda started to like Derphealer alot, he prooved himself as a really helpfull guy sometimes with generous stuff such as enchants for twink starters which cost like 100s of gold. Everyone kinda liked him cuz of that and none blammed him for anything so there was no reason to do some sort of "verbal attack" and take over the guild. However he still did that relog thing when alliance is loosing, not that much as Shamm and some others did tough... But still, he gives you ench and than leaves you alone in bg and gets his warrior online on other side and fights with his alliance buddies against you... that's lame ehhh ?
After Cosmothas (Shamm) got lead, i tought that I have chance of geting lead again, but he was ready this time. He didnt fell for same story second time ;) I found other ways, by telling some influential guys what is actually hapening and that we have to do something about it, I was constantly talking about leaving the guild just to see reactions. When I saw that manny ppl support the idea of leaving the guild I did. Same day, 5 very good geared guys left, other day 3 more... Yesterday, Kulay left it too and he participated in creation of Warsong Clan. Eat Crit and Die was nothing else but alliance refugee camp on horde side. When they get bored on alliance side they come on their crappy alts and trash-talk horde.
Fortunately, Eat Crit and Die is no longer in bigger function and it's slowly dissapearing from horde's guild map.

After that, horde players were scattered around guildless. Suddenly 2-3 twink guilds started to invite people into their own ranks instead of making ONE guild for all.
Alliance failed to "get control" over us two times, but they did one thing right - they divided us. And you know how they say "divide and conquer". That's exaclty what's happening, we lack healing classes in battle, we lack warriors... everyone rolls hunter, rogue, shaman... Why ??
It's because there is no "general database" of what you actually have and what you dont! One guild for all 19s would solve that problem.
Alliance has many healing 19s and even their non healing classes can heal others because of that healing racial of draenei race. And we all know that 95% of alliance twinks are draenei.

Lets face the facts - we have wining attidute, we are in queue most of the time but we rarely win. And it's because they are all in one guild and can decide when to queue or not. Like that they can skip having lv10-11-12-13 in bgs while we on other side have one lv19 and bunch of lowbies.
I'm not talking about those morning and afternoon bgs now. I'm talking about peak times. I dare to say that I win 80% of morning and noon bgs when i play cuz I end up fighting one or two twinks the most. But in peak times I end up loosing every second bg...
It's mostly because lv19 twink didnt make it to wsg while lv10 guy did. You see my point ??

If this isn't enough to clear your minds I will really give up and we will all remain in our small guilds with "uber good guild banks (like that will save you from being graveyard-farmed) ";) I said to some random lowbie yestrday that this is my last try to get all horde twinks united and organized. And I truly belive it is.

Give up your pride, your leadear-bigg.ass.boss-type of attidute and realize that by having multiple guilds for this kind of thing on this kind of server IS NOT good idea.

I dont give a damn about being leader. I'll pass it to anyone who feels like it as long it's not some random newcommer to server ofc.
But as long as I hold guildmaster rank things are like this:

Ingame guild info:
Warsong Clan strives to unite all twinks of the horde under one banner. Your actions MATTER! Act as mature individual and be an example of how true twink should look like:

1. GRAVEYARD CAMPING IS NOT ALLOWED
2. do not leave wsg even when loosing. Give your best shot and let your enemy know that you are not scared of defeat at all!
3. Buy Warsong Battle Tabard!
4. Keep bank clean from trash. Put only REALLY USEFULL stuff!
5. put your honorable kills count in your note.
---------------------------------------------------

Ranks will distributed by experience and knowledge about lv19 stuff along with honorable kills count:

Grunt -
newcommers and fresh lv19 characters with less than 100 honorable kills, has access to leveling gear and 19starter gear bank tab
Sergeant -
more than 100 but less than 500 honorable kills, has access to 19started gear and fooDrinks buffs guild bank
Senior Sergeant -
more than 500 but less than 1000 honorable kills, has access to fooDrinks buffs, professions and guild bank tabs
First Sergeant -
alternative character of player that owns very succesfull lv19 character already. this rank is DEFAULT for all alts of that type. It can't be promoted or demoted.
Stone Guard -
more than 1000 but less than 2000 honorable kills. potential officer if there is an open spot at that moment, has access to all mentioned bank tabs with addition of toptwink bank tab. However he can't see or use leveling gear tab.
Blood Guard -
more than 2000 but less than 5000 honorable kills. has access to all mentioned bank tabs instead of leveling gear tab.
Legionnare -
more than 5000 but less than 10000 honorable kills, really active and helpfull to others. has access to all mentioned bank tabs instead of leveling gear tab. Has permission to see what's inside of AskMail Officer tab.
General -
special rank for those who achieve 10000 honorable kills and more. has access to all bank tabs
Warlord -
guild officer
HIgh Warlord -
guildmaster

We also have "self-proclaimed" guild territory, for planned events and meetings. Location is Fray Island. Just a couple of minutes of traveling from Ratchet.

Can we, for once, be united ?

Your's truly... Sheena!
Last edited by Arraj on 23 Nov 2014 12:22, edited 15 times in total.
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

screamopancakes

Re: Warsong Clan guild (lv19)

#2 » Post by screamopancakes » 06 Jun 2014 13:22

i would be up for it:) i do not have a horde(or a twink) character on this server yet but i'll totally go for it. it sounds like a fun group to join. do you think you'd need a healer? that's my preferred spec to play. probably a druid:)
Wishless - level 30 Resto Druid
Camoly - level 31 Protection Warr
taking donations of either mageweave or silk cloth to help level my tailoring. anything is greatly appreciated :D

Ragnorak
Donor

#3 » Post by Ragnorak » 07 Jun 2014 07:24

I wish you the best of luck with your guild Sheena. I sincerely hope you are able to achieve your goal. Much love from The Legends <3
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Arraj

#4 » Post by Arraj » 07 Jun 2014 09:46

screamopancakes wrote:i would be up for it:) i do not have a horde(or a twink) character on this server yet but i'll totally go for it. it sounds like a fun group to join. do you think you'd need a healer? that's my preferred spec to play. probably a druid:)
Druids are always handy in 19s, they are sometimes unstoppable flag runners and exceptional healers. Not to mention how mad you get when you are rooted and your pvp trinket's cd is not over! So YES, we could use a druid... whisper me in game. However, there is a thing you should know. Guild is strictly horde only, with two players having characters on alliance side just for "diplomacy" reasons. ( Me included, lv1 rogue Annesh). If you have alliance characters, no matter how skilled or geared you are, we can't accept your appliaction.

EDIT - i just looked in armory for your chars. Your appear to be alliance so I suggest you to stick to that faction and join Necessity (http://www.truewow.org/armory/guild.php?n=Necessity) or that new guild which I think wont last long, The Grim Reaper (http://www.truewow.org/armory/guild.php ... m%20Reaper)

I wish you the best of luck with your guild Sheena. I sincerely hope you are able to achieve your goal. Much love from The Legends <3
Thanks, I know I can always count on you guys!

Rehan

#5 » Post by Rehan » 08 Jun 2014 00:42

What classes do you need now?

Arraj

#6 » Post by Arraj » 08 Jun 2014 23:05

Rehan wrote:What classes do you need now?
Healers in general...(shaman, druid, priest) since every alliance twink is draenei with Gift of Naru + Lifeblood combo. Basicly even their warrior is priest, just without pw shield :P I once saw a mage saving paladin's life by healing him... I smashed my keyboard so hard that i had to buy new one. Took him to 10% even after he used lifeblood gift of naru AND lay on hands and guess what... MAGE HEALS him with another Gift of Naru and saves his life :)

That's what we lack... a healer! Horde is all about dmg and stuff... but honestly after Warsong Clan is created horde's premades are wining mostly. ;)

Arraj

#7 » Post by Arraj » 15 Jun 2014 10:51

Yesterday our guild hosted rather unusual event. We got backed up by couple of guys from guild "wsgpower" too. It's reputation farm event where we raid the furbolgs in order to get neutral with Timebermaw Hold. Item that you can get by reaching neutral with this faction gives you extra survivability in 19lv wsg. It's http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=16768.

We managed to get 11man raid for first time and it was really great feeling. It's not everyday that you can raid high level zone with 10 more 19lvs :)

Event location:

List of those who showed up at event:

Here is the rest of story:

Making our way to Felwood

Grouping up with others

First pull

Fighting monsters that give wanted reputation

We tought everything is under control when shit happened lol

and wipe was inevitable

We eventually managed to make our way to "boss" :D

Mana break after tough boss fight

Few minutes later we had visit from alliance "skull level" gnomey

Later they came on their 79 twinks. After I saw they really have no intensions to stop disturbing our event on rather lame and cowardish way, I wrote this on world chat:
"Anyone has 2 minutes free time to pwn some allies?" - guess who answered the call:

Alliance almost ruined our fun there especially Gamash and Iamshamm. Gamash killed players while Iamshamm kept on killing mobs and totaly ruining our idea :P After Arock appeared, and our 19s logged their higher levels (Kapital and Tenebro) they took a slight break from bothering us.
We did this for 2h or even more... time was flying really fast and I realized it's almost 02:00 :D We agreed on "that's enough for this time" and those allies showed up again :) Gamash tried to attack me but my hearthstone was faster ;)

I was last one that disappeared from field and so event ended. Was great, lot of people showed up, I farmed almost 900rep (dunno about others, saw some of them saying they need few more 100s to reach the goal).

We will surely repeat this so stay tuned on forum or just whisper me (sheena) or anyone from Warsong Clan for info on when the event is scheduled.

!! Forrests of Felwood - outdoor 19lv PvE action - join us next time !!

steal887

#8 » Post by steal887 » 15 Jun 2014 13:32

me (KDrew) enjoyed myself allot Sheena, i almost reached my goal but needed 4 more rep :D
ill be there next time too and hope more will join us.
PS: cool screenshots btw.

greetzz KDrew

Bluebell
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Bluebell » 16 Jun 2014 03:13

2. do not leave wsg even when loosing. Give your best shot and let your enemy know that you are not scared of defeat at all!
Know you don't like me, but some guy called Homi left BG when he was losing. Perhaps I should make a forum post about the glory of the alliance. Anyway, just to let you know your guild doesn't seem to share your ideals.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Arraj

#10 » Post by Arraj » 16 Jun 2014 10:49

Rehan

#11 » Post by Rehan » 16 Jun 2014 21:43

Arraj wrote:Image
And you expect people to take you seriously when you don't take other people seriously?

Teal Deer

#12 » Post by Teal Deer » 17 Jun 2014 03:49

^ seriously? you cant take blueballs seriously. shes a bitch.

Peanuts

#13 » Post by Peanuts » 17 Jun 2014 08:40

*grabs popcorn*
Peanuts - 80 pvp shadow/ pvp disc Priest (inactive)
Peanutsz - 80 Multi/Sub pvp Rogue (inactive)
Peanut- 80 Blood Tank/ 2h Frost Tank DK (inactive)
Nutters- 80 Prot Tank/ Arms pvp Warrior (inactive)
Shenuts - 80 Demo/Affliction PvE Warlock (inactive)
Peanutz - 80 Holy/Ret PvE Paladin (inactive)
Pyrocircus - lvl 19 Resto druid twink (inactive)
Kapital- lvl 79 Enhance/Resto Shaman twink (inactive)

Justicelight
Donor

#14 » Post by Justicelight » 17 Jun 2014 10:55

And you expect people to take you seriously when you don't take other people seriously?
I believe she is serious with the ones she expects the same from, so everyone has free will to choose towards who to be serious and from who to expect to be serious with her.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Arraj

#15 » Post by Arraj » 17 Jun 2014 23:47

There are many many many nice people on forum Rehan... Bluebell isn't one of them.

Not reading her posts just makes me feel better... I dont like people with negative vibe ;) That "didn't read lol" stuff isn't there just cuz I feel like ignorng her of all a sudden. She constantly keeps on ruining everyone's posts (lately she likes to go offtopic on any of my started topics), keeps on pointing out some stupid stuff and constantly spreading some sort of negative vibe on forum.

I dont care what she wrote, and never will. Whenever I see her post my reponse will always be that "didn't read lol" gif. So bluebell if you are reading this I politely ask you to stop replying on anything I start on forum cuz I will simply not read your stuff.

Btw... thank you Bluebell you managed to ruin thread that's supposed to be about guild stuff only.
I BEG you to not post anything unless you really have serious intension on joining us.