starting horde raiding guild (begginer/intermediate)

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
therabbithomicid

starting horde raiding guild (begginer/intermediate)

#1 » Post by therabbithomicid » 18 Jan 2014 04:03

Im a bit tired of all the elitism involved with some of the heavier raiding guilds. Ive been thinking about starting a raid guild for people who are up and coming and don't have all ICC gear. Itd be both to gear up but also to have fun. If anyone's interested drop a message or post ^_^. 4.9kgs+ plz

Mojolicious
Donor

Re: starting horde raiding guild (begginer/intermediate)

#2 » Post by Mojolicious » 21 Jan 2014 03:13

if you have knowledge about all icc encounters, including all class-specific behaviors in aforementioned and/or have friends to assist you leading the raids and fill in all eventual gaps, i wish you the best of luck to start a successful raiding guild on your own. if you don't, think about it, because you will have a lot of stress and not a lot of fun and real learning processes after a successful encounter (lucky victories are future losses bound to happen) and you're safer kept in an 'elite raiding guild' with raid leaders/assists who know the whole deal.
if so, stay there and learn until you know all aspects of the raids you're planning to lead in your new guild and ask the leaders/assists every now and then about anything you're not sure about, what and why it happened.
and remember: the most fun you'll have in icc is if every one of your raid members is capable of acting as an individual but always for the sake of the whole raid group - kind of how it would look like if democracy was executed as intended to by its inventors (people with common sense tend to forget about the lack of it amongst their fellow citizens).^^

good luck on your way to a successful raiding guild. :)

p.s.: put some weight on the 'e' when you say it out loud next time, it is not related to the word 'begging'. :P

Threat

Re: starting horde raiding guild (begginer/intermediate)

#3 » Post by Threat » 16 Feb 2014 20:48

I'm interested in joining however I'm just now starting to play this server. I'm not looking for give me's but it would be nice to have some people to converse and associate with when I'm leveling alone so I can actually stay focused and not bored out of my mind and possibly give up. Currently I'm a level 8 hunter with the future beast mastery spec. On retail I had a level 87 hunter beast mastery before i was tired of paying. So I am familiar with the class and spec. My in-game name is Galdon. If you would like you could send an invite. I'm actually playing right now. My real name is Jason, I am 21 years old. I live in Illinois. I currently work third shift so my online time is anywhere between 9 am - 5 pm Central time.