Looking for guild

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
ImpairedFaith

Looking for guild

#1 » Post by ImpairedFaith » 03 Jan 2014 22:32

Uhm...hi?! So, I play a druid, feral cat and resto, here's the armory link:

http://www.truewow.org/armory/character ... Teetsnarse

What I'm looking for is a decent, english speaking guild, with an average IQ above the retard limit. My schedule is kind of messed up at this time of the year, so I don't know exactly when I'm available for raiding.

What can you expect from me? Silence, total silence....yeah, I don't talk much, or even socialize. Other than that, I'm a decent raider with a failure rate below average. I've been playing wow for about 7 years on and off, on about every class and spec to a certain degree.

The reason I'm writing this post to search for a guild is because I'm tired of PuGs. I'm tired of cheats, of scumbags, of douchebags and of morons who aren't willing to look beyond their small world. But most of all, I'm tired of this beast from Hell known as ,,Gay''Score, which won't get me invited in raids because some magic number says I need better gear than the raid I want to get into gives.

Okay, my rant is now over. So yeah, that's about it.

PS: I should add that I tend to changeclasses and characters alot. It's because I get bored easily. I hate repetitive tasks and environments Q.Q.

Fastor

Re: Looking for guild

#2 » Post by Fastor » 03 Jan 2014 22:43

ImpairedFaith wrote: with an average IQ above the retard limit.

This is what lm looking from people that l invite to raid/dungeon groups. Sadly in most cases l dont find them.

Rehan

#3 » Post by Rehan » 03 Jan 2014 23:06

That name hahaha

Arockalypse
Donor

#4 » Post by Arockalypse » 04 Jan 2014 05:10

ImpairedFaith wrote: with an average IQ above the retard limit.
Ye, i'm sorry but you can't find a good guild with what you're asking
not on Horde i guess...
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

ImpairedFaith

#5 » Post by ImpairedFaith » 04 Jan 2014 10:20

Jesus, is common sense too much to ask for these days? =]

*Ties rope to ceiling fan, puts the other end around the neck* GOODBIE CRUEL WORLD, you were undeserving of my awesome magnitude! *Jumps of the chair but the ceiling fan breaks, falling slightly besides me* Why....WHYYYYY?!?!

Okay, seriously now...It seems I really am asking for too much. I played on the alliance for a while, nothing there as well. I was on Bloodcraft before the merge, for about a year and only one guild was somewhat decent. They had a rather shitty looting system though, which insured that mostly the higher ranks in the guild had the priority on loot. And since most if not all the gearing runs were made for the officers alts...well you get the point.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not a loot whore. I could care less about a couple of pixels on the screen on my PC that don't offer any rewards IRL whatsoever. I'm just tired of running around aimlessly, going into some instance and only completing it half way because of...well I think you know what I mean.