<Ancient Dragonflight> flies again!

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Katarinthia

<Ancient Dragonflight> flies again!

#1 » Post by Katarinthia » 06 Dec 2013 06:03

The Ancient Dragonflight is in motion again. We are looking to gather up our old members, and of course to invite new members into the family. We are both a PVP and PVE guild.

Q&A
Why choose you guys?
Very good question to ask yourself. For an answer, allow me to give you some boring history. We started off on the server XaosWoW a very long time ago. We were a combination of The Bloodhoof Elites, The Dragonflight, and The Ancients. We are a guild that has seen it all, and has gone through much. With us, we’re not members of a group, we’re a family. So expect to be teased, helped, and overall, enjoy yourself!

What’s in it for me?
An online family, memories for life, help with culture projects, the usual. Oh, and raiding and support, of course! I made it my goal long ago to max out all the professions so I wouldn’t have to rely on anyone for anything. However, I would like you all to not hesitate to ask for anything you may need. And that goes for everyone.

What can you promise?
Only what’s planned. It’s up to the members to join us so we can actually do these things. Weekly raids, events here and there, heroic runs, gear runs, rep grinding, and free help with any gems, enchantments, gear, and scrolls you’ll need. We have a few chefs in the house as well to supply food for raids if needed.

So this means you’ll do everything for me?
As long as you provide just as much help where you can, yes. Don’t be lazy, and don’t use the excuse of being a low-level. Even new characters can supply information and advice!

Will you supply everyone with buff foods/scrolls/potions before every raid?
No. You will need to try to come prepared. We will stock the vault with what we can, but try to be generous.

Speaking of guild vault, how is yours looking?
Organized, in the process of being restocked. Contribute what you can, take only what you need.

What are your ranks and how do I get promoted?
Egg
Whelp
Wyvern
Elder Dragon
Ancient Dragon
Dragon Overlord
Whelp is our trial rank. You don’t get to take from the vault, but you can ask for things if you need them. After two weeks you’re promoted to Wyvern. Wyvern you get permission to take a few stacks a day from the materials tabs. Elder dragon is for those who have really proven they’re dedicated to the AD family. Ancient dragon is our officers/alts of guild masters. Dragon overlord is the guild master rank, which consists of myself (Katarinthia), Burn, Camaro, Zid, and Nixkiller. Egg rank is our time-out rank. :P
To get promotions, don’t ask for them. We are watching our players, and we do discuss if you deserve them. Asking is begging for us. Don’t do that. It’s not classy.

How can I be an officer?
If/when we look for them, we will let you know. 

Do you have a website?
Yes indeedily-do! http://www.tadf.guildportal.com Actually, it would be great if all new members would register here. We use the site to plan our raids, and so we can see who’s coming. This also lets those who can’t get online see what is going on.

Is there a Facebook group?
Yes there is! Find us at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/81315784759/

Do you have voice chat?
In discussion at the moment, but we will have this worked out!

How do I join?
Firstly, fill out the application found on our website. This will give you access to our forums, and will allow you to register for our raids when we list them and have a proper raiding schedule. Don't expect an immediate response after you submit your application. I have it set to send a text message notification to my phone, but it might not always be immediate.
After you have submitted the application, send a PM to either myself, Camaro, Burn, Nixkiller, or Zid. I may be on any characters listed in my signature. You can reply to this post and we'll invite that way. Seems like a bit of work, but it helps keep everything a bit more organized so we can be on top of things have a smooth raid sched. :)

thyago

Re: <Ancient Dragonflight> flies again!

#2 » Post by thyago » 24 Aug 2014 17:38

Ahh, great memories of the old server.
How are things going now in TW? New members, old people came back?

Cheers.
Simoes - Human Rogue

kermo14k

#3 » Post by kermo14k » 24 Aug 2014 21:52

The guild kinda fell apart, they had some new members, but it wasn't very effective, since they coudn't get enough people to pull off 25 man raids.. what led people go for bigger guilds.
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

ghalla

#4 » Post by ghalla » 24 Aug 2014 22:50

which one the old TBC guild or the new-ish ally?

kermo14k

#5 » Post by kermo14k » 25 Aug 2014 00:00

The original Ancient Dragonflight, what was in GC in TBC and WOTLK(abit)
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!