Holy Pally

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
Flexall
Donor

Holy Pally

#1 » Post by Flexall » 25 Aug 2013 01:36

Hello everyone. I am back for the time being, at least for a few weeks. Maybe more, who knows. It has been a while since I have done some arena, but I am currently looking for a pretty active arena team. 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, w/e. I just wanna up my ratings in arena to further obtain my accomplishments on this server.
Some of you may not know who the hell I am. I am the one annoying ass healer with 5 guys on him trying to take him out. Everyone wants me dead. This is just one of the many things people sought after. But that's a different story. Everyone doesn't hate you because you suck, you must be doing something right.
Too much rambling...
Anyone need a fucking arena partner? :twisted:
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.