<Teamwork> , Casual Raiding Guild [currently leveling]

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Courage

<Teamwork> , Casual Raiding Guild [currently leveling]

#1 » Post by Courage » 05 Nov 2012 14:35

<Teamwork> is a new guild on TrueWoW. Eventually we want to evolve into a casual raiding guild, aiming to enjoy end-game content in a laid back slow pace. We will be raiding on Tuesdays, around 20:00 Server Time.

Our goal is to form a small but close-knit community to experience WotLK raids especially for those who don’t want to play often or don’t have the time to do so. Everyone is welcome to join, however.

Right now we’ll focus primarily on leveling, but once we reach the level cap we’ll start focussing on helping eachother out gearing up (crafting starting gear, making flasks and scrolls for raids, doing heroics, etc) and hopefully we can start raiding soon enough after that.

Please note that we will be a casual raiding guild. We will not “farm” ICC each week nor will we strive to be the best raiding guild out there. The main aim is to create a warm environment for people to play in. We will be alternating raids a bit, so we don’t get fed up with one specific raid. Unless, for example, we are near to getting an important achievement (i.e. killing the Lich King).

There are several simple rules to abide to:

- Respect fellow guildmembers and fellow community members.
- Behave yourself in a mature way both inside and outside the guild; keep (y)our reputation up.
- Try to refrain from using excessive language. A joke on time is nice, but don’t overdo it.
- No discrimination/racism/sexual harassment/etc is allowed. You will get kicked immediately.
- Trading between guild members should be on a basis of trust and respect, so please don’t charge your fellow guildies for your services. Help another and they help you.

Even though we will be a casual raiding guild, a few small preparations will make a raid go much smoother and much more fun, and therefore, these few things are expected of members:

- Have some basic knowledge about the role of your character in the raid as well as about your class (rotation, glyphs, gemming). If you need help, always feel free to ask.
- Try to get your character as much “up-to-date” as possible. Try to get as many items enchanted and gemmed, but it’s no problem if you don’t manage to achieve this.
- Know the basic mechanics of the fights we’re going to do. Tactics will be explained in detail during the raids, but some basic knowledge helps a lot to a succesfull raid.

Finally, some points for the raids themselves:

- Item distribution will be done via Loot Council and /roll, although members are expected to be lenient to eachother (after all it’s just an item).
- We will probably use a VoIP-system like Raid Call to communicate primarily during raids. This is not only very handy but can also be quite fun. Having a mic isn’t needed but would certainly be very useful.
- Suggestions during a raid are always welcome, but the raid leader has the final say during the raid.

This being said I hope there will be many interested players to join. Contact me ingame (name: Courage, Dwarf Warrior) or send me a PM on the forum if you’re interested. Thank you for reading!

Grismantel

Re: <Teamwork> , Casual Raiding Guild [currently leveling]

#2 » Post by Grismantel » 06 Nov 2012 11:53

Nice to see another new casual guild aiming to raid on the server. I wish you the best (and success!).

Btw, we will be doing the same soon, so if you want to train with us on non raid dungeons (BC or WotlK when we will have more people in the 70+ bracket), feel free to contact us ;-). We share most of the rules/recommendations you have listed.

A lot of people want to do legit dungeon run at their level, and training is important :-). Doing it with fair and nice people is even more important!

See ya!

----------------------------------------------
Grismantel, Enhancement Shaman 57.
Brume, rogue 23.

The Luna Guild

Courage

#3 » Post by Courage » 06 Nov 2012 16:03

Thank you for your wishes and naturally I wish you good luck as well! :)

That sounds like a good idea, we'll keep in touch surely!

Cheers!

Nyaneve

#4 » Post by Nyaneve » 11 Nov 2012 11:53

its a conspiracy by guilds led by people with dwarves on their profile pics to take over the world :O

Cover25

#5 » Post by Cover25 » 11 Nov 2012 13:10

Dwarf power!

Courage

#6 » Post by Courage » 11 Nov 2012 14:22

Well this makes very much sense. Besides that we are awesome by nature, dwarves on average have more guts than other races and therefore will more easily take on the risky adventure of starting a guild. ;)

Cover25

#7 » Post by Cover25 » 11 Nov 2012 14:25

Courage wrote:Well this makes very much sense. Besides that we are awesome by nature, dwarves on average have more guts than other races and therefore will more easily take on the risky adventure of starting a guild. ;)
Yea! (We're mostly just drunks)

Grismantel

#8 » Post by Grismantel » 12 Nov 2012 09:54

One day, dwarfs will rule the world, and beer will be free!

<and anyone taller than us will be exiled in Booty Bay and forced to live with goblin madness> :mrgreen:

Cover25

#9 » Post by Cover25 » 12 Nov 2012 12:42

Grismantel wrote:One day, dwarfs will rule the world, and beer will be free!

<and anyone taller than us will be exiled in Booty Bay and forced to live with goblin madness> :mrgreen:
I like this man's thinking!

chickenbutt
Donor

#10 » Post by chickenbutt » 12 Nov 2012 16:12

I'm actually very surprised there aren't more dwarves on this server. Dwarf Rogues are extremely powerful and effective against Arms Warriors and Feral Druids. I rarely see dwarves in PvP, let alone Rogues. There are only (also OP) humans and stupid elves! Dwarves are damn cool, and if I wasn't Horde, it'd probably be my Alliance race. (Or maybe I'd just go human and be extremely OP with two trinkets)
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Tanver

#11 » Post by Tanver » 29 Jan 2014 02:39

Is this guild still around? It sounds like the perfect guild for me

wintergreen

#12 » Post by wintergreen » 13 Sep 2014 19:18

this guild isn't around anymore :/

Bluebell
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Bluebell » 13 Sep 2014 21:28

Necro post and avatar thief! D:
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?