Freedom for the Alliance

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Roel
Founder

Freedom for the Alliance

#1 » Post by Roel » 28 Sep 2012 01:04

I actually played at Spermik for a few months before I created TrueWoW, yes weird things can happen...
Anyway it was like 3 years ago and I created this guild:
http://www.truewow.org/armory/guild-inf ... e+Alliance
It is actually funny to see that it got through the transfer and the leader is still the same as the one I promoted when I left. I am interested if any old Spermik players still know the guild or were even in the guild, when I left it had like 150 members but not many 80s.

Freedom for the Alliance also contributed to the current state of TrueWoW because some members came over to play here, they counted as the first TrueWoW players. Some names I can remember are Ertjee, Frozen and Gauth but last thing I heard was that they left for retail.

If you know anything about this then please reply, it's cool if any old members are now playing here :D

Flexall
Donor

Re: Freedom for the Alliance

#2 » Post by Flexall » 28 Sep 2012 01:38

lol...I think I was in that guild with my rogue Gouge :shock:
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Roel
Founder

#3 » Post by Roel » 28 Sep 2012 11:47

lol and you have been here for so long already :D

Doctor_J
Developer

#4 » Post by Doctor_J » 28 Sep 2012 11:54

This is actually uprising that a guild with one member in it actually survived so long too I lost a number of guilds on Spermik due to only 1 person been in them, kust logged on one to day find char guildless, even though this may have been due to inactivity as these where not main characters and did not use them much though.

Dont think many old guilds survived though, officially oldest guild on Spermik was Blades of the Horde though, that was even older than the GM guild s.

I have never levelled an alliance char even though am in process of now but have not levelled much here except when server was constantly dcing.