Guild: Immortal No More

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Intervention
Former Staff

Guild: Immortal No More

#1 » Post by Intervention » 25 Oct 2011 09:36

Immortal No More is primarily a raiding guild but is also home to some of the most skilled Alliance PVP players. Immortals pride themselves on sufficient, fair and efficient raids. Immortal No More is one of the first Alliance guilds to have downed the Queen on 25man, claimed servers first downing of Sindragosa on 25man and most recently, the servers first 'The Undying' title from Naxxramas.

Immortal No More is also home of the highest ranking 2v2 and 3v3 teams on TrueWoW during the first arena season before December 2011. Immortal No More is mainly a hardcore Icecrown Citadel progression guild. However we do tend to run other raids from time to time when bugs don't prevent us from doing so. This includes but is not limited to The Wrath of the Lich King raids such as Trial of the Crusader and Naxxramas to The Burning Crusade raids such as Black Temple and The Eye (Tempest Keep).

What we expect from our members

We expect members to be active on a weekly basis.
We expect members to attend raids on occasion or regularly weekly.
We expect members to take care of the Guild vault - this can include collating items in the appropriate tab or removing junk items.
We expect members to respect others and follow all guild rules.
We expect members to actively do things for the guild, this can include but is not limited to depositing gold/items to the guild vault, help organise raids, help other members with dungeons.
We expect members to act selflessly towards each other.
We expect members to be patient and wait for an invite to a raid, do not expect to be invited as soon as you join the guild. You may need to attain some gear first or prove yourself in dungeons or raids with lesser performance expectation.
We expect members to not ask for guild ranks, but rather take their time to earn them appropriately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raid schedule, last updated 01/06/2012

:!: All times are listed in 24 hour time and are based on the SERVER TIME not your local time.

Sunday:
Raid: Icecrown Citadel 25 man HEROIC
Time: 11:30am invites, 12:00pm start
Leader: Intervention
Raid rules here >>>>>> http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4200 <<<<<<

Monday:
Raid: Icecrown Citadel 25 man NORMAL
Time: 18:30pm invites, 19:00pm start
Leader: Arthwen

Tuesday:
Raid: Icecrown Citadel 10 man HEROIC
Time: 11:30am invites, 12:00pm start
Leader: Intervention

Wednesday:
Raid:
Time:
Leader:

Thursday:
Raid: Icecrown Citadel 10 man NORMAL
Time: 11:00am invites, 11:30am start
Leader: Intervention/Winged

Raid: Icecrown Citadel 10man HEROIC
Time: 18:45 invites, 19:00 start
Leader: Kindzadza

Friday:
Raid: Any given raid - Trial of the Crusader, Naxxramas, Icecrown Citadel - 10man.
Time: 12:00invites, 12:30 start
Leader: Any Immortal No More officer

Saturday:
Raid:
Time:
Leader:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes we need as of 01/06/2012

The following classes are colour coded to match what we need in the guild at the moment regarding class and/or spec. You may still apply if your class is blue/green and one of your specs is red, because you should have an off spec. However, your off spec must be needed (blue/green).

:!: NOTE: You must be level 70 and above to be eligible to join the guild.
:!: NOTE: Your alts are only allowed in the guild if they are active. Please let officers know they are your alternate characters and they will be given the appropriate 'Clone' rank.

RED = Not taking any of this class
BLUE = Only a few positions needed
GREEN =Need more than a few of this class

Paladin
RETRIBUTION // PROTECTION // HOLY

Rogue

Shaman
RESTORATION // ELEMENTAL // ENHANCEMENT

Priest
SHADOW // HOLY // DISCIPLINE

Warrior
ARMS // FURY //
PROTECTION

Hunter

Druid
BEAR TANK // FERAL // BALANCE // RESTORATION

Mage
ARCANE // FIRE //
FROST

Warlock

DEMONOLOGY // AFFLICTION //

Death Knight
BLOOD // FROST //UNHOLY

Interested in becoming a member?

Whisper or mail Immortal No More officers and let them know why you would be of service to Immortal No More. Make sure you are a needed class as listed above and be sure to let us know your specs and experience.

Officers:
Kindzadza/Stranger
Intervention/Barelyalive
Arthwen/Lilu/Debra
Halibel/Crawly/Seipher
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: Guild: Immortal No More

#2 » Post by Kindzadza » 03 Nov 2011 01:21

Wednesday:
Raid: Icecrown Citadel 25 man
Time: 13:00 invites, 13:30 start
Leader: Arthwen
Rules for this raid:

I - Participating
1) The only players that will be invited are the ones that have sent a mail to Arthwen with their class,main/off spec. and the GearScore.If someone doesn't show up till 13:25,we will ask for a replacement in the guild and in the alliance80 chat after.
2) Guild members can participate the raid even if they mailed Arthwen at the last moment meaning that some non-guildie won't be invited.
3) The roles for the raid will be set by the raid leader and her assistants meaning that we will pick tanks,healers and DPSers.So mail all your possible specs in order to consider you.

II - Rolls
1) At every boss you can roll only if the item that dropped is eligible for your main spec.If noone needs the item,you can roll for your off-spec,then greed.
2) For DPS trinkets you can roll if you were listed in the Top 10 from one of the assistants/leader.
3) For tokens you can roll only if you have an equipped T10 item which is your main spec.
You can win up to 2 tokens in one raid.If you won more than 2 tokens in the previous week,you can't roll for tokens in the current week's raid.
4) Shadowfrost Shards can be rolled only by players with Shadow's Edge.If noone owns that item,all warriors/paladins/death knights can roll for it.
5) The bloods (quest items) can be rolled only by warriors/paladins/death knigts.If someone has more than 20 primordial saronites in the inventory,he/she can loot the blood with no rolling,but only if he/she showed the primordial saronites to one of the assistants via trade.

III - Behaviour
1) In order to keep your spot every week,you must respect the leader,the assistants and every player in the raid.Swearing and cursing will not be tolerated.
2) Spamming recounts,emotions and every non-raid related msgs that blocks and prevents the raid to proceed will not be tolerated.
3) Ninja pulling,going away from keyboard without letting a notice to the leader/assistants will lead you to a kick.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any suggestions,feel free to contact some of the officers listed above.

Prite

#3 » Post by Prite » 03 Nov 2011 10:12

Kindzadza wrote: 3) For tokens you can roll only if you have an equipped T10 item which is your main spec.
You can win up to 2 tokens in one raid.If you won more than 2 tokens in the previous week,you can't roll for tokens in the current week's raid.
5)(...).If someone has more than 20 primordial saronites in the inventory,he/she can loot the blood with no rolling,but only if he/she showed the primordial saronites to one of the assistants via trade.
A person can link only 7 Primordial Saronites at a time, some1 may cheat on you with those 7 saronites no?

And about the Tokens, I can agree but, for example the iLvL 264 shoulders are way better than the T10 shoulders, I don't use my T10 shoulders altough I have them, would some1 in the same situation (probably all) won't be able to roll ?
I'm just trying to help improving the rules ^_^
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Royal

#4 » Post by Royal » 03 Nov 2011 10:47

almost got me there Inter :D
What classes do we need as of 29/10/2011

Warlock
Q.Q its blue alredy

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Kindzadza » 03 Nov 2011 11:55

@Prite: Yea,you can roll for the other items,because T10 may not be the best and it's just too weird if we go around and ispect every person if he/she deservers the item or not.Plus,there will be a lot of complaints.
About the primordial saronites,I believe in the trade box we can put them all since they stack of 20 prim. saronites.

Prite

#6 » Post by Prite » 03 Nov 2011 21:14

oh, I never had more than 1 saronite, never needed any.. duh for me... nvm my coment then XD
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Buri

#7 » Post by Buri » 25 May 2012 03:57

Hey there folks for those who still remember me, Buri came back :)
How have you been doing while I was gone?

Intervention
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Intervention » 25 May 2012 04:33

Was just thinking about you yesterday cause i thought i saw your name in the guild list xD

All is well, hope to see you at 25man HC this sunday :D
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Buri

#9 » Post by Buri » 25 May 2012 09:47

Sorry Vent, as much as I would love to, there are several things:
1) Dont have Wow instaled or stored in my comp
2) Brother stoped playing on Truewow like 3/4 months ago, so I guess my acc got deleted
3) no time to play sadly, real-life issues call
:(

Intervention
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Intervention » 25 May 2012 12:02

Damn really? Oh well that sucks, good luck with your real life endeavors xD

You were still around when a clean up happened. Maybe your account was deleted some other way >.<
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Kindzadza » 30 May 2012 17:46

We are looking for tanks from any class.And some shamans :)

Intervention
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Intervention » 01 Jun 2012 07:06

Updated classes we need and raid schedule.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Sekutor

#13 » Post by Sekutor » 09 Jul 2012 14:08

I will do what-ever is in my power to join this guild :)

Relina

#14 » Post by Relina » 26 Dec 2012 22:17

An update of needed classes would be nice, that is if your still recruiting.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

axe

#15 » Post by axe » 26 Dec 2012 22:48

I think that we are always full in raids, although I didn't attend any since September.