Guild: Immortal No More

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Relina

Re: Guild: Immortal No More

#16 » Post by Relina » 26 Dec 2012 22:52

Well all my characters are horde atm but if i do switch to alliance INM would be one of the guilds I'd consider joining as they have the most easy raid times for me to attend on a regular basis that is why I was wondering which classes they are actively recruiting.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

axe

#17 » Post by axe » 26 Dec 2012 23:26

You should wait for an officer answer in that case :)

Intervention
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Intervention » 27 Dec 2012 00:49

Kazeshini - Lvl 80 Warrior ( Fury / Prot )
Shinigami - Lvl 80 Deathknight ( Dps [Unholy] / Tank [Frost] )
Peacecraft - Lvl 80 Druid ( Dps [Feral / Balance] )

You'd have more of a chance to get in to raids and the guild with those 3 classes, more so the Druid over the other two.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Flexall
Donor

#19 » Post by Flexall » 27 Dec 2012 01:29

Rias wrote:Well all my characters are horde atm but if i do switch to alliance INM would be one of the guilds I'd consider joining as they have the most easy raid times for me to attend on a regular basis that is why I was wondering which classes they are actively recruiting.
You need 3 requirements to join:
1) Act like you are better than everyone you run across, people will think you are pro. If you so happen lose to someone else, just blame it on lag. Everyone will understand and respect you more for playing under such conditions.
2) Make sure you are geared with the best endgame gear possible, if not you will be put aside by someone with 25hc gear. Carried or not, gear is essential. Can't have someone with brains running around, gear is a must.
3) If you are top DPS in a RHC be sure to spam world chat with such accomplishments. Nothing spells being epic more than DPS spamming even while not following tactics.

If you do the above 3, you will most likely be accepted into the guild. Cheers! :)
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Cover25

#20 » Post by Cover25 » 27 Dec 2012 01:30

I lol'd

Flexall
Donor

#21 » Post by Flexall » 27 Dec 2012 01:32

Cover25 wrote:I lol'd
It's true and you know it :cry:
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Intervention
Former Staff

#22 » Post by Intervention » 27 Dec 2012 09:02

You will have people like that in any guild and as for me i would rather brains over gear sadly there are many people here that are more gear than brains or just aren't that good in general so sadly the gear is the way to go sometimes.

Then you have those that are like "I'm good, I'm good!" and then suck at every turn...

Anyway i'm happy, my raids are successful.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Darchrow
Donor

#23 » Post by Darchrow » 27 Dec 2012 09:32

i r geared + ful on brainz!!!!
prouf r : Alyce best pala evuuur
on a sidenote, maiy engrish is suu awsum <3
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Mithrandir

#24 » Post by Mithrandir » 27 Dec 2012 13:09

So true, Flex. All I do on my hunter is straight down DPS. Who cares about Marrowgar's flames/spikes, or Lady's adds.
I do DPS the slimes on Rotface, because that's really underrated. Makes you more pro.
Another tip, get full wrathful, or at least relentless, since those give decent gearscore. Just hope you are not getting inspected.
Make sure as a hunter that your pet autocasts growl. Just annoy the tank a bit more.
@ Lich King: Defile is AKA a nice swimming pool. Stand there and bathe in eternal darkness.

Cover25

#25 » Post by Cover25 » 27 Dec 2012 15:09

Growl is bugged here and only generates shit aggro :(

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#26 » Post by Kindzadza » 27 Dec 2012 17:46

Don't post offtopic posts..Noone cares about your opinions! We have people in the guild that recruit and if we're bad we wouldn't have the best raiding achievements..Just saying ;)

Cover25

#27 » Post by Cover25 » 27 Dec 2012 17:54

Kindzadza wrote:Don't post offtopic posts..Noone cares about your opinions! We have people in the guild that recruit and if we're bad we wouldn't have the best raiding achievements..Just saying ;)
Erm, Kindz. You do know people can be carried, right? :lol:

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#28 » Post by Kindzadza » 27 Dec 2012 18:03

We are no carrying in our heroic raids..Well maybe 1 player on 10 mode,but 0 on 25 :p And what is the guild for if not helping people to obtain gear faster lol.

You let your guildies with the least experience and gear to do the raids on their own?

Cover25

#29 » Post by Cover25 » 27 Dec 2012 19:27

No carrying in heroic eh? That's why my cousin does twice the heals than a few healers. At that, no carrying in 25m? Don't be so oblivious kindz, the carrying in this server is rampant. I personally train those that come to raids the tactics. There are class leaders in place to enhance their performance of their class.

There are carried people everywhere. Hellraisers, Grim Reefers, Immortal No More, Unlocked, Divinity, The Fallen Empire. Denying this is blatant lies.

Darchrow
Donor

#30 » Post by Darchrow » 27 Dec 2012 19:34

I never got carried ;_;
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily