Guild: Immortal No More

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Guild: Immortal No More

#31 » Post by Intervention » 28 Dec 2012 02:23

Not everyone is carried is what he's saying. Everyone learns regardless of being carried or not.

Why do you imply that your cousin is shit at healing because he's doing more heals than others? He is a good healer... he is...my apprentice.

But regardless, he doesn't do top heals all the time, but he is top 3 practically every boss, that is a fact.
And top heals isn't everything, good healers, especially shamans need to learn about totems.

I have to yell for proper totem placement in raids, even heroism... It pains me when every shaman stacks totems on each other or nobody uses mana spring or something, or for example, no shaman uses stoneskin cause the paladin is in the raid with devotion aura. News flash: What if the Paladin dies...?

Just saying...
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Cover25

#32 » Post by Cover25 » 28 Dec 2012 02:28

A. Only Prots should be using dev.
B. My cousin is the best RShaman on the server, I'm not saying he was bad, I was commenting on that your heroic is filled with the 'best of the best' Even though there are bad players in there too.
C. Crypto taught him too.
D. He knows his totems, and his placement. He waits for heroism to be called out because he doesn't know when YOU want it.

Darchrow
Donor

#33 » Post by Darchrow » 28 Dec 2012 02:37

Disjoint best Rshaman evuuur
'nuff said
thank you very much :)
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Intervention
Former Staff

#34 » Post by Intervention » 28 Dec 2012 06:06

Any Paladin can use devotion aura... and it's still a valid point. If a Shaman refuses to use strength of earth totem because a DK is in the raid then that is just stupid. What if the DK is an idiot and doesn't refresh it? What if the DK dies?

It is the best of the best and i wouldn't say the players in there are 'bad', but they are not fantastic either.

I'd say he knows his totems, but not his placement of totems and many shamans really do not either. I always have to tell them wear to put it so the whole room or the main area we are fighting has all the totems effects plus overlay in-case of a shaman's death.

He uses heroism just fine when i ask for it but others do not and now that Crendor has been raiding with this group for 4 or so weeks now, it's easy to know when Heroism is wanted, it's the same for every fight every week.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Crown

#35 » Post by Crown » 28 Dec 2012 09:24

DK should always pop a HoR during the fight (It's instant and gives Runic power) cause it's the part of their rotation.

As for the armor aura it's quite useful not only for the armor, but for the AP you get from it (e.g. warriors and dks)

Relina

#36 » Post by Relina » 28 Dec 2012 11:35

Stoneskin totem should be used by atleast 1 shaman in the raid regardless of any paladin using Devotion aura as these 2 effects stack (Devo+Stone) and this is NOT a bug like some other auras which stack (Rampage + LoTP).
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Intervention
Former Staff

#37 » Post by Intervention » 28 Dec 2012 12:21

I believe Devotion aura and Stoneskin do not stack.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Cover25

#38 » Post by Cover25 » 28 Dec 2012 14:18

Rias wrote:Stoneskin totem should be used by atleast 1 shaman in the raid regardless of any paladin using Devotion aura as these 2 effects stack (Devo+Stone) and this is NOT a bug like some other auras which stack (Rampage + LoTP).
Actually, they don't stack.

Relina

#39 » Post by Relina » 28 Dec 2012 14:22

They did stack till cata/MoP atleast.

Just...

Cover25

#40 » Post by Cover25 » 28 Dec 2012 14:33

Rias wrote:They did stack till cata/MoP atleast.
It says on wowwiki it stacks but I highly doubt that. I don't always trust wowwiki, as it's just like wikipedia.

Vaen

#41 » Post by Vaen » 28 Dec 2012 14:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPd0A6iGBSg

Watch until the part where shaman lays totems down at about 0:37, stoneskin totem does stack with devotion aura and it's easy to believe that they don't. I actually consider the wikis as a valuable source of information as long as you know what you're doing and check the citations
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Relina

#42 » Post by Relina » 28 Dec 2012 16:31

Here is a thread from github, 4th post at this link which has info on auras & buffs.

Btw I think we should move this discussion to another thread & since this is way off topic :) would be nice if a MOD could move the off topic stuff to its own thread, instead of deleting it outright.

Just...

Flexall
Donor

#43 » Post by Flexall » 29 Dec 2012 01:18

Just wanna point out, it's horse-shit on no players being carried. I outhealed one of your "Pro" shammies and your "Pro" priests in a 25hc while using tactics and being a pally..yep a PALLY! just fine. So ya, w/e. Deny it all you want. Brag all you want, but INM isn't a bunch of pros...I've seen horde raids better with less gear.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Cover25

#44 » Post by Cover25 » 29 Dec 2012 01:26

Most 80s dgf about tactics they just want to top charts.

Intervention
Former Staff

#45 » Post by Intervention » 29 Dec 2012 05:47

Who said paladins can't top healing charts. What..................

Anyway let's not go all contradictory here boasting about others being 'pro' and the you out heal them. Nobody really cares about that crap. I don't care if you are 1st,2nd, 3rd healer. As long as you do your job, cooperate, don't complain, don't go afk, stay the entire raid, show up on time, follow tactics and use your class to the best of its ability...

Too many people get caught up in the gear carrying you are not pro i am pro i am a better healer than you look here is me 1st here... :roll:
Chicken, Fried Chicken