Guild: Immortal No More

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Flexall
Donor

Re: Guild: Immortal No More

#46 » Post by Flexall » 29 Dec 2012 09:42

Chilidog wrote:Just wanna point out, it's horse-shit on no players being carried. I outhealed one of your "Pro" shammies and your "Pro" priests in a 25hc while using tactics and being a pally..yep a PALLY! just fine. So ya, w/e. Deny it all you want. Brag all you want, but INM isn't a bunch of pros...I've seen horde raids better with less gear.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#47 » Post by Myaoming » 29 Dec 2012 09:44

/applaud
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Intervention
Former Staff

#48 » Post by Intervention » 29 Dec 2012 11:28

Yeah and i out healed you using tactics. Oops. :roll:
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Flexall
Donor

#49 » Post by Flexall » 29 Dec 2012 12:37

6.3k GS restro druid comparing heals to a 5.7k GS Hpally. Seems legit.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Mithrandir

#50 » Post by Mithrandir » 29 Dec 2012 12:54

At least I use my shaman properly. Use Stoneskin all the time, Mana spring all the time, or healing totem, if there's other shamans. I do misplace them at for example Marrowgar, but that's because I'm too lazy to place them properly.
Also, Peithne, funny you're the one mentioning carrying. I remember this 4,2k GS warrior that you took, that did like 3,7k DPS on Saurfang, and since he was rolling prot as main spec, you had even let him roll for the shield from the Queen if we were to down that, if only there had been more DPS, which was not possible, due to some people not knowing tactics, some people doing shit DPS, because of lack of gear/lack of class knowledge.
The times I've seen someone coming on a low-geared alt in INM, that 4k Paladin did a good 7-8k DPS on Saurfang. Simply because they know their class. If we do indeed take low-geared people, which indeed does not often happen on HCs, we only take them if they know what they're doing.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#51 » Post by Kindzadza » 29 Dec 2012 14:01

Why do you still aim at individuals? We work perfectly as a group.And the gear we have is from trained and long raiding...It's not like we donated it it lol.Yes some people make mistakes (you probably talking about ICC) but there are many various factors that are causing them.

Nyaneve

#52 » Post by Nyaneve » 29 Dec 2012 14:23

Guild recruitment pages shouldn't be used for slanging IMO...
Post it in the raiding section or something?

Intervention
Former Staff

#53 » Post by Intervention » 29 Dec 2012 14:31

I wish my Druid had 6.3 gear score :lol: nice try though.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Cover25

#54 » Post by Cover25 » 29 Dec 2012 14:59

Mithrandir wrote:At least I use my shaman properly. Use Stoneskin all the time, Mana spring all the time, or healing totem, if there's other shamans. I do misplace them at for example Marrowgar, but that's because I'm too lazy to place them properly.
Also, Peithne, funny you're the one mentioning carrying. I remember this 4,2k GS warrior that you took, that did like 3,7k DPS on Saurfang, and since he was rolling prot as main spec, you had even let him roll for the shield from the Queen if we were to down that, if only there had been more DPS, which was not possible, due to some people not knowing tactics, some people doing shit DPS, because of lack of gear/lack of class knowledge.
The times I've seen someone coming on a low-geared alt in INM, that 4k Paladin did a good 7-8k DPS on Saurfang. Simply because they know their class. If we do indeed take low-geared people, which indeed does not often happen on HCs, we only take them if they know what they're doing.
I take maybe one or two (sometimes three) low geared people in my 25s so they can learn the raid. Sorry I don't set a GS limit for my guildies like you do. GS means shit, look where it got half of your guild. So the whole 'carrying' is bs. Shall I bring up how the first week a druid dinged he became 5.7k gs? Intresting. Definitly not carrying, or how you raised every Spermik player you had in your guild to 6k gs in a matter of weeks. Definitely not carrying.

Players in my guild earn their gear that's more than I can say for yours :roll:

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#55 » Post by Kindzadza » 29 Dec 2012 15:03

Define earn please? Your guildies raid more than us or? lol We have a super system of gearing..We don't kill LK every week for nothing.

Cover25

#56 » Post by Cover25 » 29 Dec 2012 15:07

Kindzadza wrote:Define earn please? Your guildies raid more than us or? lol We have a super system of gearing..We don't kill LK every week for nothing.
I forgot overgearing the encounter means earning it. :lol:

Darchrow
Donor

#57 » Post by Darchrow » 29 Dec 2012 15:56

Y'all just fighting for shit...
Sometimes characters get carried by mistake, take my shaman for example, i always played it resto pve, when i dinged 80 i had like 2500GS ( with the BoE's) and i di maybe 4 dungeons that got my GS to 3.3?k after that there was an icc10normal, a guild icc. And thet needed a resto shaman and only I was available, so i joined and on my luck, almost all the gear dropping was for Rshaman, that got my GS to about 5k + and it was enough to join icc25, which i did the next day and got my GS to 5850.
The thing is,in that icc 10n, they could've asked on alliance80 channel for a shaman, but guild is more important since they know that i'm staying, so me getting geared won't be a "loss"
if people get carried or not, what does it matter? If they are being useful than hooray, happy they got the gear. The only saddening thing is losing gear to someone out of guild or someone that doesn't know how to play his clas and won't learn it. Specially if it's some endgame gear.
Now seriously this thread is for guild recruitement nof for arguing about who's getting carried and aho is not and anyway, since when has arguing about this ever made a difference? Everyone is stuck with his opinion and in the end you'll end up repeating the same things...
Sorry for all the errors i made typing this, answering from phone.
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Teal Deer

#58 » Post by Teal Deer » 29 Dec 2012 16:09