Divinity guild recruiting

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Koriach

Divinity guild recruiting

#1 » Post by Koriach » 30 Dec 2014 00:26

Hello there!

Divinity is seeking more raiders to round out our force so we can fill out our current schedule with a little more flexibility. We clear ICC and RS and TOC whenever we are not on cooldown and throw in a healthy dose of heroics to help our fresh 80s gear up a little and be ready to join our primary raids. We also go and clear old content for achievements and fun from time to time.
If you do not want to raid or if you can not meet our schedule, we encourage you to look elsewhere.
Currently we are pushing into killing Lich King again with the new fixes and each week we progress bit by bit so we got the kind of people who want to progress and work together with friends into gearing up when raiding.
Hordes are encouraged to reroll and join us, provided they meet our criteria, which I will detail in this post. Please, do not be daunted by a request to reroll to an opposite faction. It might take a while to get to 80 but once you are there, you will not have any shortage of raids to gear up on with Divinity.

What we require:

~ Must be able to raid Wednesday-Sunday 5:30pm server time. 100% adherence to this schedule is not required, but in general, this is the playtime slot we are looking to fill for raids primarily. I would say no less then 3/5 days you should be able to raid within this time frame to apply.

~ Must know your class role well and have at least a general idea of what other classes do in a raid environment. We should not have to train new recruits on the basics but you can find skilled players within the guild who can help you improve your skills so never hesistate to ask.

~ Must be willing to install Mumble (voice chat). We do not care if you have a mic. You are not required to speak but listening is not optional. This helps us coordinate better in raids and hard encounters so it’s easier to hear someone talk and make you pay attention to what is going on during an encounter. Mumble can also turn out to be a fun place where people also make jokes and laugh a lot. :D

~ Must be able to understand English and type and/or speak it reasonably well. We don't care if you have a heavy accent, we likely can understand you enough for raiding purposes provided you can put a sentence together.

~ Must understand two simple rules 1). We use a DKP system so the more you raid the more active you are the more chance you will get in getting loot. 2). You must also listen to the Raid Leaders and not just do what you think it might be best and then do some stupid mistake to show how pro you can be.

~ Must understand the difference between PvP and PvE and gear/spec/behave yourself accordingly for raids.

~ Must be willing to improve your character outside of raids. Players that show initiative will be more welcome to a raid that is filling up fast then those who sit around Dalaran idling 90% of the time. This may mean running 5 mans to gear yourselfbetter until a raid drop gets awarded to you or fishing/cooking so you have food buffs or learning a useful tradeskill, or helping others, so on and so forth.

~ We appreciate new raid leaders who have the potential to lead few easy raids just to help out guildies and your effort will never go un-noticed.

~ Must have a strong desire to raid and to excel.

What we seek

Anyone that meets the above requirements is encouraged to apply.
We pride ourselves on helping one another achieve the goals we set as individuals, all we ask in return is that you help us achieve our goals as a raidforce. You will never be forced to look for a PuG to do a 10 man (Heroic or Normal) as long as we got a setup online in guild that can help out the raid you need and never, ever to raid when you belong to Divinity. Even Divnity's long time members will not think twice about helping newer guild mates gear themselves up for raiding purposes. We all understand raiding is a team effort and act accordingly.

If you see yourself as a potential Divinity member, please register and post your application on our forums http://divinitytw.shivtr.com/ . You will be contacted by an officer after you've applied on the approval or rejection of the application

For any questions feel free to contact the guild officers for more information.

Come and kick some ass with us!
Last edited by Koriach on 09 Nov 2015 13:08, edited 3 times in total.

meedsterone993

Re: Divinity guild recruiting

#2 » Post by meedsterone993 » 30 Jun 2015 23:40

Hello

I'd like to apply, the website is down though it seems, is the link outdated or should I just try another time?

Thanks in advance!
Samrah | Human Priest | Shadow / Holy
Medahna | Human Mage | Fire / Fire (cause Fire)
Meedo | Undead Priest | Shadow / Disc
Vahna | Human Priest | Holy / Shadow
Luxandria | Human Paladin | Protection / Retribution

Justicelight
Donor

#3 » Post by Justicelight » 30 Jun 2015 23:47

Try to contact ingame a guild staff player.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

meedsterone993

#4 » Post by meedsterone993 » 01 Jul 2015 00:05

Thanks, I have spoken to Jinzack who has told me that Chillmaster will have the website up by tomorrow.

Thank you! :)

meedsterone993

#5 » Post by meedsterone993 » 01 Jul 2015 03:04

Alright, I've just submitted my application!

mcheka

#6 » Post by mcheka » 01 Jul 2015 03:58

It was a shivtr issue, other shivtr-hosted sites were down as well.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

elementalice

#7 » Post by elementalice » 01 Jul 2015 07:00

['Currently we are pushing into killing Lich King again with the new fixes and each week we progress bit by bit so we got the kind of people who want to progress and work together with friends into gearing up when raiding.
Hordes are encouraged to reroll and join us, provided they meet our criteria"]-HORDE REROLL AND BOOST THEM..
"[Must know your class role well and have at least a general idea of what other classes do in a raid environment]= ALL U NEED FOR LK DEAD .

rohankhanna

#8 » Post by rohankhanna » 01 Jul 2015 08:20

elementalice wrote:['Currently we are pushing into killing Lich King again with the new fixes and each week we progress bit by bit so we got the kind of people who want to progress and work together with friends into gearing up when raiding.
Hordes are encouraged to reroll and join us, provided they meet our criteria"]-HORDE REROLL AND BOOST THEM..
"[Must know your class role well and have at least a general idea of what other classes do in a raid environment]= ALL U NEED FOR LK DEAD .
It is not your bashing post so stay out of this please it is a guild recruitment post get your facts straight before you even *Think* of typing.

If you really wish to know what *facts *do i speak of PM me anytime.
Guild Leader of Divinity

benzviliran

#9 » Post by benzviliran » 01 Jul 2015 08:38

i think you would get alot of descent recruits if you changed the dkp system =/
I am the swarm

rohankhanna

#10 » Post by rohankhanna » 01 Jul 2015 08:59

benzviliran wrote:i think you would get alot of descent recruits if you changed the dkp system =/
We do have a option for that , we are hosting the last raid which is 3rd run that is based on High roll and yet it gives you Dragon Kill points(DKP) equivalent to 25 Normal mode, though they are less but yet it's free so in case someday you wish to join other raid instead of 3rd run, you won't be disappointed with 0 DKPs in your account.
Guild Leader of Divinity

Koriach

#11 » Post by Koriach » 01 Jul 2015 10:17

elementalice wrote:['Currently we are pushing into killing Lich King again with the new fixes and each week we progress bit by bit so we got the kind of people who want to progress and work together with friends into gearing up when raiding.
Why is there someone who always want to start some flame war by bashing in threads? You just assume things that aren't there. Yes hordes are encouraged to reroll, level a new char, gear up and help the guild or even transfer. It's their choice. Just like ally can do the same when it comes to horde guild. Please don't give bulshit on how x faction is carrying y faction cause it's not like 1-2 players carry the raid and it's not like the certain raid will be filled with all people who changed faction.

As for your LK remark no guild in the server is currently attempting / killing LK anymore dunno why and yes knowing how to play your class is something required in every guild who wants progress. Or you inv 6k GS people who do 3k dps in your raids?

This is a recruitment topic no one is asking you to join if you don't like it but stop trying to make bad image to new players that want to join the server or a new guild.

@ Benzviliran : You know what sucks about DKP system? If you are inactive and can't join many raids. But then again it managed to keep people engaged at least for a while and get gears bit harder compared to roll system where you can win 5-6 items in a raid. So the DKP system made them raid more to work bit more to get their gear and all. Look at the situation now on both sides, people who got all gear they wanted either quit or don't join raids or just bring a new alt and gear it up in 1 month if they are lucky with rolls... And as I mentioned earlier no one attempts LK anymore at least in 25 HC...

Justicelight
Donor

#12 » Post by Justicelight » 01 Jul 2015 10:36

This period of the year is the one where the population or people willing to raid is at its lowest due to exams, enjoying summer and other reasons. In the fall of the year both factions will get, I think, their old players back if not, more active players.

Kori, once you start to recognize someone's words as "flame war" or "bashing" you increase their significance in this topic, ignore is the way to go in all the posible cases, atleast, on internet.

In the end, I still dream for the day when the most capable players of this server, regardless of original faction, will get togheter in the same raid leaving hatred aside and clear everything from an instance in a flash :p

This is turning into a big offtopic (i'm a part of it :D ) :/
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

cherno666

#13 » Post by cherno666 » 01 Jul 2015 10:55

Koriach wrote:

As for your LK remark no guild in the server is currently attempting / killing LK anymore dunno why and yes knowing how to play your class is something required in every guild who wants progress. Or you inv 6k GS people who do 3k dps in your raids?
bitch please , 5 banes last week + quite amount of players were carried , we had enhancement shaman pulling 3k dps(on burst :D)
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

Koriach

#14 » Post by Koriach » 01 Jul 2015 10:58

cherno666 wrote:
Koriach wrote:

bitch please , 5 banes last week + quite amount of players were carried , we had enhancement shaman pulling 3k dps(on burst :D)

"Bitch" please, I'm talking about 25Hc runs not 10 man. :P

rohankhanna

#15 » Post by rohankhanna » 01 Jul 2015 11:08

cherno666 wrote:
Koriach wrote:

Impressive Bane kills but disappointing reading skills

Koriach wrote: And as I mentioned earlier no one attempts LK anymore at least in 25 HC...

However, some good thing you did there while hosting those successful raids. Appreciated.

Thanks for the update :)
Guild Leader of Divinity