Light of Dawn

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Minime

Re: Light of Dawn

#16 » Post by Minime » 15 Jun 2010 15:14

Noble, if you cant behave yourself, GO OFF!!

Ogglethorpe

#17 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 18 Jun 2010 20:45

Noblebeastx wrote:
Ogglethorpe wrote:
Noblebeastx wrote:Thxs to me you are... -_-
10 people including your alts dont really make that big a difference.
Hey dumb ass bitch,when i joined i remember seeing 135 members,when i got kicked you had 238.I got most of ure members for u.No one else in guild was recruiting for you.So if you want to flame me you must not know who i am bitch.
Glad you got into eternity :)

Seeya.

Roel
Founder

#18 » Post by Roel » 18 Jun 2010 20:52

Hehe, atleast he is helping our members with doing instances all the time :P

Noblebeastx

#19 » Post by Noblebeastx » 18 Jun 2010 22:18

:} Hehe

*Blushes*

Ogglethorpe

#20 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 19 Jun 2010 16:36

Roel wrote:Hehe, atleast he is helping our members with doing instances all the time :P
Yeah, he's a good member most of the time.

Glad for him theres some people on the server who can still stand him lol.

Ogglethorpe

#21 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 22 Jun 2010 16:20

Thanks to Noble we now have 3 lvl 80s in the guild! Welcome guys :)

We now are the biggest, strongest guild on the server, most members and decent number of high levels as well now! Keep up the good work guys, and keep invitn so we can find the best people to stay :)

Hope to see you all ingame!

Turkos

#22 » Post by Turkos » 22 Jun 2010 17:00

Correction, Outlaws of Azeroth is the BIGGEST (over 270 members), STRONGEST (6 guild tabs: almost 5 lvl 80's) on the HOWL server.

Rhorn

#23 » Post by Rhorn » 22 Jun 2010 17:13

Ok, that means we have to kick your ass :P
pepare your self 8-)

Noblebeastx

#24 » Post by Noblebeastx » 22 Jun 2010 17:49

Harm wrote:Ok, that means we have to kick your ass :P
pepare your self 8-)
Lawl

Roel
Founder

#25 » Post by Roel » 22 Jun 2010 18:35

Turkos wrote:Correction, Outlaws of Azeroth is the BIGGEST (over 270 members), STRONGEST (6 guild tabs: almost 5 lvl 80's) on the HOWL server.
Why do you think 270 members is good? Eternity has 54 members but 27 are lvl 40+ and 14 are lvl 60+.
We don't even accept players under lvl 15 and noobs because they can't do dungeons. A guild with 200+ members on this server will have a lot of noobs for sure because more than half the people on the server are BIG noobs and don't even know what an instance is.
Nice work on the 6 bank tabs, I guess Exigence helped a lot with that since he got over 30k gold by donating, oh you didn't know he has such an amount of gold :lol:

Ogglethorpe

#26 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 22 Jun 2010 19:25

Roel wrote:
Turkos wrote:Correction, Outlaws of Azeroth is the BIGGEST (over 270 members), STRONGEST (6 guild tabs: almost 5 lvl 80's) on the HOWL server.
Why do you think 270 members is good? Eternity has 54 members but 27 are lvl 40+ and 14 are lvl 60+.
We don't even accept players under lvl 15 and noobs because they can't do dungeons. A guild with 200+ members on this server will have a lot of noobs for sure because more than half the people on the server are BIG noobs and don't even know what an instance is.
Nice work on the 6 bank tabs, I guess Exigence helped a lot with that since he got over 30k gold by donating, oh you didn't know he has such an amount of gold :lol:
Hehe, We got 250 members and a lot of low levels and less experienced players as well. But we only have nice people that help each other, we lose all leechers and annoying people :) And soon we'll have enough people to team up and do some decent instancing :D

Roel
Founder

#27 » Post by Roel » 22 Jun 2010 20:49

I wish you good luck doing instances with the less experienced, I can't bear doing that anymore without getting annoyed.

Noblebeastx

#28 » Post by Noblebeastx » 22 Jun 2010 20:51

<Light of Dawn> Ftw.

Even thou i am no longer in this guild.Great guild & i loved it when i was there helping people.

Curse my language.

Turkos

#29 » Post by Turkos » 23 Jun 2010 11:08

Oh well Roel. As good as Minime said, Protector is a noob and a ninja. Right Noble?

And beat us if you can, you got only like 4 guild tabs with some little gold in it. And we got nice guys too, noobs and ninjas are in other horde guilds. We accept lvl 20 only too, and have very good officers.

Roel, Eternity cant beat the Outlaws. Becuse your little number, you will fall apart like Knights of Apocalypse did.

Noblebeastx

#30 » Post by Noblebeastx » 23 Jun 2010 16:36

I agree on the part that Protector is a ninja,But the new noble doesn't call people noobs so can't agree with all.