Light of Dawn

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Ogglethorpe

Re: Light of Dawn

#46 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 04 Sep 2010 10:36

I hoped the guild would stick together after i left, apparently not :(

Well, i wish truewow the best, i enjoyed my time. I quit because wow took too much of my time and also because of Roel being a hypocrit asshole, to be honest. He's a nice guy but damn, power abuser.

Seeya guys, maybe ill be back in a few months if i get bored again, until then

Have a good time! And i wish Ted wouldve stayed leader of LoD :/

Bye

Roel
Founder

#47 » Post by Roel » 04 Sep 2010 19:51

Could you explain that some better? I don't give anyone items with gm commands or something stupid like that.
If I would spend all my free time in my character instead of the server, I would have all best items that are available at this moment, I would be 1st in arenas 2v2 and 3v3 and I would have the most achievement points on the server. So updating the server, website and fixing bugs is power abuse?

Ogglethorpe

#48 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 05 Sep 2010 19:51

Removing quests from the completer as they are too hard to be autocompletable is great. And you do good by doing that. But dont wait till after YOU get all the rewards from it. And you should never have allowed those hordes to have 25man boss drop gear either. Just saying. It wouldnt be fair to take stuff away, but it would be less fair to wait till you have those items before you stop autocompleting them.

You've always been a great GM though. And ur doing an awesome job on this server.

Just one tip.. Don't let people know who you are ingame. GMs should have separate accounts for being a GM. As the server grows ull just hate all the whispers and nagging. GMs shouldn't be allowed in guilds or even in factions actually. U'll get trouble when the server grows.

Truewow is the best private ever though. Only thing i had problems with was GM-character mingling.

Roel
Founder

#49 » Post by Roel » 05 Sep 2010 20:19

oh great, I am no longer allowed to play on my own server? And about some quest reward, do you mean that one quest for that weapon? It was just after I completed it when I noticed it was completely bugged.

And I know the epic gear from ahbot was a mistake but it would need to be disabled manually, anyway ahbot is gone forever, I am reasonable and won't take the items from those people, most are donators and the first players may have some advantage untill ICC gets opened. You're just jealous because your Light of Dawn fell apart and Eternity is growing, well the officers do all the work in the guild so I have nothing to do with that.

Rhorn

#50 » Post by Rhorn » 05 Sep 2010 21:54

guilds come, guilds go.

But Eternity goes to the end.

Ogglethorpe

#51 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 08 Sep 2010 14:19

LOL roel, im not jaleous my guild fell apart, i quit the game and it fell apart because of me not longer leading it. As long as i lead LoD we kicked your ass xD anyways, im away from this forum as well now.

Rhorn

#52 » Post by Rhorn » 08 Sep 2010 19:20

srry but we had more 80's.
Don't be angry to me because i said that.
We all are sad about what happend to LoD, we worked good togheter, but some are not lucky.

Delerium

#53 » Post by Delerium » 11 Sep 2010 14:28

lol nice war is going on in ally guild topic :)

one question : How many lvl 80 's members on LoD and how many on Eternity?

Roel
Founder

#54 » Post by Roel » 11 Sep 2010 15:27

You can see on the armory yourself, 2 in LoD and 14 in Eternity at the moment.

Huuon

#55 » Post by Huuon » 13 Sep 2010 16:34

To be honest, LoD is fine. I've recreated the guild with a name and faction change (Yes, Shadow of Dusk), and 90% of LoD's core members came over. The guild is breathing and fine. I got tired of ally, and there was no point in staying there.

Ogglethorpe

#56 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 27 Oct 2010 13:20

Ted! Great to see you recreate us on the horde side. I might pay a visit tonight :) bring my Oggle to you someday.

Minime

#57 » Post by Minime » 27 Oct 2010 19:52

Oh my GOD! LoD fall apart too, just as same as Outlaws. But oultaws got betrayed by Exogence (DAMN YOU BASTARD!).

Rhorn

#58 » Post by Rhorn » 27 Oct 2010 21:51

lol.

the only good ally guilds that can be trust are Eternity and Timelescircle

Minime

#59 » Post by Minime » 28 Oct 2010 17:10

Rhorn, why are you advertising two guilds here?!

Rhorn

#60 » Post by Rhorn » 28 Oct 2010 17:53

dont you understand when i say ''Good'' :lol:
srry nvm