Light of Dawn

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Minime

Re: Light of Dawn

#31 » Post by Minime » 24 Jun 2010 15:55

Jesus, you called him so what was it was. Just forget it and think on somethink else like....ehh....fishes, yes FISHES.

Ogglethorpe

#32 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 24 Jun 2010 17:58

Noblebeastx wrote:<Light of Dawn> Ftw.

Even thou i am no longer in this guild.Great guild & i loved it when i was there helping people.

Curse my language.
Its looks like you've changed for the better :) dont you have your own guild now?

Noblebeastx

#33 » Post by Noblebeastx » 24 Jun 2010 19:06

Ya,with like 5 inactive low levels lol.I think when my ban is up im just going to dump my guild and go solo because no one wants me anymore.

Minime

#34 » Post by Minime » 29 Jun 2010 19:46

Nah, rename your char and say you faction-changed from Horde...your name was...ehh...Jinga, a troll hunter =D

Its the best thing...

Unixx

#35 » Post by Unixx » 13 Jul 2010 18:12

If you are looking to make a little gold, do not enter "WTS" in guild chat. They get pissy. Not a well structured guild. (3/5 Rating)

Huuon

#36 » Post by Huuon » 18 Jul 2010 16:50

Unixx wrote:If you are looking to make a little gold, do not enter "WTS" in guild chat. They get pissy. Not a well structured guild. (3/5 Rating)
Here's the guy, who "can't be warned". If you read guild information, it's clearly stated there that absolutely no trading in guild. Give something - get something. The logic is pretty easy, and sometimes it's more rewarding for one member, and less for another. I only kicked you, when you "WTS"-ed about the fifth time. At least five times, when I saw it with my own eyes. Not a well structured guild... A bad worker blames the tool. You've got officership, and I never saw that you were contributing by other than depositing a few items. First, I wanted to take away your officer status, then you said you'll leave if I do. It's really weird that you want "power" that much. You can't stand in a guild, if you don't have "power"? Oh, and that was quite weird when you wanted be a Dev, then Roel recommended that you should contribute to Trinity itself - maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed like you didn't like that idea that much. You can sit down Sky, F.

Ogglethorpe

#37 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 20 Jul 2010 18:03

Thanks for that Ted :)

Back from spain :) Downloading the new patch now, had to reinstall wow completely. µ

seeya!

Ogglethorpe

#38 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 26 Jul 2010 14:51

We now have enough lvl 80 players to do Heroics and finally get our guild geared up in T9. Looking for some fun, gearing and soon pvp action, come to LoD!

ChristophrMOF

#39 » Post by ChristophrMOF » 30 Jul 2010 02:49

Truly the best guild on truewow

Ogglethorpe

#40 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 30 Jul 2010 13:44

And about the signature you have, we'll have some parties at our new guild meeting places soon :D

Whatchya

#41 » Post by Whatchya » 09 Aug 2010 13:00

Confirmed, ally's best and friendlyest guild.

Aetheress

#42 » Post by Aetheress » 09 Aug 2010 14:45

Wow, seeing Noble's language really surprised me o.O But I'm confused, so is Light of Dawn and Eternity rivals or "friends"?

Ogglethorpe

#43 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 18 Aug 2010 17:44

We're buddies. We do instances all the time together :)

Weedy

#44 » Post by Weedy » 24 Aug 2010 12:49

Jap, the best

Rhorn

#45 » Post by Rhorn » 28 Aug 2010 17:30

Greeting LoD.

I heard that you guys fail apart a bit.
How is it going now?