Alliance Twink Guild Demand

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
shaun03

Alliance Twink Guild Demand

#1 » Post by shaun03 » 12 Jun 2014 12:18

Good day everyone,

I am sure some of you may know me by my character's names in game. My name is Shaun and I am interested in knowing whether an alliance style "twink" guild is in demand.

There are plenty of twinks that range from level 19 all the way through to level 79. I've seen them in many battlegrounds together.

Unfortunately the horde are more organised with their twinks, and usually outnumber and outplay most of the alliance players.

Hence my inquiry;

I currently have a guild that is by no means being used by anyone (the old leadership resigned from playing WOW), and I would like to know if I could get a decent sum of players to form the backbone of a fully twink orientated guild. No matter the level, the idea behind this will be to support an active community of twinks for battlegrounds, and if we become large enough, some of the raids that are open to us.

You will not necessarily need to be active 24 / 7 or give up your one of your 80's game time, but it would be pleasant to do things with the community, whether its organising arena games / pre-made battlegrounds, dungeon runs, etc.

Anyways, if anyone is open to the idea, please leave your approval here. If we can amass around 15 players that will want to form the backbone of the guild, then I think we will be able to make this project a reality.

P.S. I would appreciate it if the we keep this strictly for the purpose of finding out who is keen on the above idea. Meaning; no twink bashing, insults, "you only twink because you sawk balls at level 80", etc, etc

Thanks & regards,

Shaun
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Peanuts

Re: Alliance Twink Guild Demand

#2 » Post by Peanuts » 13 Jun 2014 05:47

idk about other brackets but there are currently 2 alliance lvl 19 guilds, Necessity and The Grim Reaper, led by Scorpio and Djambru respectively
Peanuts - 80 pvp shadow/ pvp disc Priest (inactive)
Peanutsz - 80 Multi/Sub pvp Rogue (inactive)
Peanut- 80 Blood Tank/ 2h Frost Tank DK (inactive)
Nutters- 80 Prot Tank/ Arms pvp Warrior (inactive)
Shenuts - 80 Demo/Affliction PvE Warlock (inactive)
Peanutz - 80 Holy/Ret PvE Paladin (inactive)
Pyrocircus - lvl 19 Resto druid twink (inactive)
Kapital- lvl 79 Enhance/Resto Shaman twink (inactive)

shaun03

#3 » Post by shaun03 » 13 Jun 2014 08:11

Yes, I am well aware of those guild, but there are plenty of twinks that run all the way through to 79, and I'd be interested to see their opinion.

I have a couple of characters at the level 10-19 bracket, but I find that bracket a little too limited with regards to certain aspects. 70-79 is where its at.

Arraj

#4 » Post by Arraj » 13 Jun 2014 20:19

Unfortunately the horde are more organised with their twinks, and usually outnumber and outplay most of the alliance players.
This was nice to see, since we made huge achivement in organization when comparing current state to how it looked few weeks ago. (talking about 19s)

If it stays like this on alliance side I dont see you guys wining 1 or 2 bgs a day when Warsong Clan has premade.
Out of three guilds on alliance side I don't think you will benefit much by joining any of them at the moment. Neither of those have enough ppl to start premade and you end up divided on 2 - 3 separate chats to organize something. They had one guild for all, dont know why they split up (maybe cuz of inactive leader, maybe cuz of horde's attidute to get "horde only" cuz they force same rule on ally side now) but we dont complain.

One thing I like about 19s more than any other bracket is "no mounts" thing. When someone has a flag you really have to put your effort and team up to take him down. If he gets away on safe distance he will probably cap. 19s may not be the most balanced bracket but it's a bracket where totaly NEW game begins. Totaly new set of rules... That's why enjoy it even more than 80s.

Feel free to not reply on my post since it's a bit offtopic. Was just sharing my opinion with you about some things you wrote. Wish you all the best in what you trying to do
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

shaun03

#5 » Post by shaun03 » 14 Jun 2014 11:56

I saw something utterly disgusting in Stormwind last night. Shamm, Keila and some other warrior twink sitting in SW. Then, in world chat some level 14 asked for help in WSG. Shamm then proceeded to reply to the player saying that he hears the screams for help but doesn't care.

What the hell kind of attitude is that?

scoobydobedo

#6 » Post by scoobydobedo » 14 Jun 2014 12:09

shaun03 wrote:I saw something utterly disgusting in Stormwind last night. Shamm, Keila and some other warrior twink sitting in SW. Then, in world chat some level 14 asked for help in WSG. Shamm then proceeded to reply to the player saying that he hears the screams for help but doesn't care.

there is some inside fight in alliance twinks that caused necessity to devide ,probably something related to that.

Arraj

#7 » Post by Arraj » 14 Jun 2014 12:33

shaun03 wrote:I saw something utterly disgusting in Stormwind last night. Shamm, Keila and some other warrior twink sitting in SW. Then, in world chat some level 14 asked for help in WSG. Shamm then proceeded to reply to the player saying that he hears the screams for help but doesn't care.

Pissed of attidute, that's the kind... They lost one of premades to Warsong Clan, won another but got beaten in terms of dmg and kills (so it's like a win cuz of druid+shaman runaway combo). Later he logged his horde alt.

I think YOU have a right attidute and with proper "marketing" you could really make a difference on alliance side and finaly wake them up.

shaun03

#8 » Post by shaun03 » 14 Jun 2014 13:33

I asked about it in world, but people show little interest for twinking lately. Never wanting to join a proper twink guild

EDIT : But thanks for the compliment, I'll see what I can do.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#9 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 14 Jun 2014 13:58

about druid/sham taking flags... you hardly catch them at lvl 80 too, even with mounts, so those classes stealing the flag proves to be the biggest advantage in that bracket, enchancement shamans are the best because they can also slow people trying to catch them

frost shock chaser, ghost wolf, GG, you capped flag, while everyone moves at normal speed, and if you pair with the speed buffs, and the swiftness potion, it gives an extremely high advantage over the people who run on foot with no other speed modifiers. don't take this as a twink bashing or anything, but I don't see how you can call lvl 19 being more balanced than lvl 80, or other brackets in terms of flag catching...

as for classes, only few classes work in low lvl twinking, and those are enhance shamies, good CC + speed, hunters, range + decent burst, rogue, stealth + ambush, can one shot low lvl people,has sprint to steal flag with ease, druids, can travel form, root, cap flag fast... anything else has NOTHING to bring to the battlefield besides auto attacks, so no... unless you make lvl 19bgs and have same classes on both sides in equal numbers, you can't call them balanced

as for what you guys do, the consumables, and guilds, and organization... well good job, and ofc a premade will have more chance to win than a non premade, because premades are usually made by people who are skilled, geared and want fast win... usually what araj has been saying so far
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Arraj

#10 » Post by Arraj » 14 Jun 2014 19:18

anything else has NOTHING to bring to the battlefield besides auto attacks, so no...

You are so wrong man... soooo wrooong seriously. I'll just mention some stuff that could make your think again.

U totaly forgot about race/class combos that can make paladin almost unkillable. How? Well lets take Holyplann for example (cuz I was fighting him just 2h ago). Guy has 1,6k hp - has a grand master arena trinket ( 1,2k absorb shield), lay on hands (extra 1,6k instant heal), gift of naru (OP racial heal), Lifeblood (DOESNT share cooldown with gift of naru and it's totaly OP) and holy light class heal spell :P
1 on 1 this guy needs to take almost 10k dmg to get him down :P So think about it next time when u claim that paladins bring only "auto atks" to bg. (ofc you didn't mean it literally, but you sounded like you dont belive any other class brings hard time for opponents in bg)

Same goes for warrior who is simply HARDEST class to HIT for a melee class twink due to it's parry and block stuff. Ofc not to mention if it's a draenei warrior with racial heal + lifeblood + grand master arena trinket. Warriors are damn great class. If you dont belive it, try dueling Warron or Urukus.

You totaly forgot warlocks. It's minion has 1,5k and can almost solo any non twink class or at least deal enough dmg to twink so he has to use potion or lifeblood if he fights minion 1 on 1. Warlocks are also bring fear to bg... ULTIMATE cc that turns tables in bg when used on a proper target. Warlocks can easily take on ANY other class 1 on 1 and stand 50% chance to win. Its range class with range cc spell, plus minion and shield.

Mages - no other class can hit as hard as mages. no other class is that annoying as much as mages. they also bring excelent cc in bg and I simply can't imagine perfect wsg 19lv premade without a mage in it.

In BATTLEGROUND all classes are great and all classes have their pros and cons.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#11 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 14 Jun 2014 21:07

fair enough, but from when I was doing low lvl pvp, not as a twink ofc, just a shit geared bored person who joined because I was being spammed by people to join bgs, the most common classes I met were hunters and rogues, who would literally one shot my warrior, I was leveling as prot, and besides auto attacking I couldn;t do ANYTHING...can't charge in combat, can't do much dmg, so I was preety much useless

I understand the fact that some classes can still be useful, but I still strongly believe only the classes I listed above have the best advantages... WSG is all about capping flags, nobody is asking you to kill 1600 hp paladin, he can only auto attack and cast gay on hands once every 10 mins? to heal someone, most times himself
again I personally hate twinking, and I personally find it to be extremely stupid, people who enjoy it, well congrats you were able to find the fun in it. I got nothing against twinks and I've personally helped people countless times get the arena trinket from gurubashi

as for "Mages - no other class can hit as hard as mages. no other class is that annoying as much as mages. they also bring excelent cc in bg and I simply can't imagine perfect wsg 19lv premade without a mage in it."
I don't recall you mentioning any mage names in your previous thread where you were bragging how you turned the tides against the ally group
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Arraj

#12 » Post by Arraj » 15 Jun 2014 01:33

There were no mages in that bg. And fact is that alliance is mostly based on hunter 19s (lately horde too) because everyone thinks they are the best. I wont argue with anyone about what class is the best, we all have our favorites, but imo hunter is easiest to play and therefore the most common choice.

Mages take a bit of time to master since you there is no cc pet that does job for you. But mages' spells can deal such OP critical dmg that will just leave you speechless. Best mages I ever saw on TW are Bahaal and Synesta. Their dmg is simply insane. Synesta once got me to 10% in 2 hits :P she got 2 crits on me over 500 dmg. I was so damn pissed off cuz there is nothing I could do about. I was frozen in place and looking at her casting last spell on me... that's why mages are so damn annoyinig. They slow you and than just hit you from safe distance with huge amount of dmg. Best 19 mages' normal hits are over 200 dmg and that's just sick.

I have to agree with you tough... shamans are bg winners here. Side that has geared and skilled shaman on his side is most likely to win a bg. Talking from a years and years of experience. I know a thing how to stop a running druid or shaman, but in most cases I can't do it alone. When I use that "stuff" I need at least one hunter or mage to back me up with extra slows in case pvp trinket of my target is ready to be used.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Bluebell » 15 Jun 2014 01:50

Shamans get their spells at level 19. All other classes get their major spells at level 20.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Ragnorak
Donor

#14 » Post by Ragnorak » 15 Jun 2014 03:57

Bluebell wrote:Shamans get their spells at level 19. All other classes get their major spells at level 20.
Well Shamans dont get their mana regen spells till level 20 so one of the big drawbacks to having a Shaman twink is the mana issues that come with it. That being said the Shaman kit at lvl 19 is far superior than many other classes since they have mobility, survivability, dispels, AoE crowd control, shields, and great damage.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Arraj

#15 » Post by Arraj » 15 Jun 2014 09:15

Mana pots + http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=21072 help alot.

Ofc you can always slow others and run into "regen buff" in those huts.

Btw... there is a reason why I have http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=6383 on my WTB list on signature. I'm trying to equip my shaman friends with bigger mana pool since it's only shield that gives mana in this bracket.