Extremely experienced guild admin LF guild

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Futuristics

Extremely experienced guild admin LF guild

#1 » Post by Futuristics » 11 Dec 2013 07:42

Hello fellow Truewow players!

My name is Futuristics and I have been on this server about 5 months. I have played wow for about 8 years with about 5 years experience in running guilds successfully. Currently I am looking for a guild well established and looking for an officer who excels in guild morale , guild activities leader , and or web site designer / manager.
As I stated I have 5 years of doing these things and am looking for a full time officer position.

I live in North America and prefer a guild in that area how ever I am willing to work with anything.

I am looking to practice my guild activities and morale management on a regular basis without a tight watch.

If there is any info missing please find me on one of my many alts:

Diagnostics
Futuristics
Statistics
Animalistics
Ballistics
Artistics

Thank you in advance.

emsy
Former Staff

Re: Extremely experienced guild admin LF guild

#2 » Post by emsy » 11 Dec 2013 10:42

Hi!

So you're basically looking for a guild that will give u officer right away and let u lead the guild? Not sure taht will happen :P

We are currently looking for experienced raiders and raid leaders atm. You'd need to climb your randk from bottom liek any other member, but rank shouldn't be an obstacle in giving advices and forming smaller raids.

We're mostly EU based guild but u know, wow players sleep schedule is unpredictable. Our raid times are at 19oo sever time (that's 13oo pst). If u'r interested drop a whisper to any officer of The Circle of Death in game

Futuristics

#3 » Post by Futuristics » 11 Dec 2013 18:56

No , I am not applying to lead the guild. I posted what areas I would like to do , If I can get in right away that would be nice but as always I would expect to have to work a little to get the desired position.

Futuristics

#4 » Post by Futuristics » 24 Dec 2013 09:32

Emsy, I have tried to add you to my friends list in game however it says " player not found" .

I have led many LK raids in the past and am interested in your guild. You mention needing raid leaders , well im still leveling to 80 but once I reach it I am fully capable of 10 man normal clears. Please let me know how we can progress this further!

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 24 Dec 2013 12:03

because emsy is his gm toon, look at his signature, and see his chars
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]