Returning Player Looking for Guild

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
HortonHeat

Returning Player Looking for Guild

#1 » Post by HortonHeat » 21 Nov 2013 22:52

Hi,

I played TrueWoW a few years ago and staffed for awhile before I had to take time off to handle real life problems. Now that she is no longer an issue (:P), I am back to my favorite server and am looking for a fun bunch of people to just hang out with while I learn the game again :P

I play on Alliance, so I'd appreciate a guild invite to meet new friends!

- HortonHeat

Arockalypse
Donor

Re: Returning Player Looking for Guild

#2 » Post by Arockalypse » 21 Nov 2013 23:53

HortonHeat wrote: I played TrueWoW a few years ago and staffed for awhile
Have you?
maybe you'd like to introduce yourself and enlighten us with who you were and similar stuff?
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

HortonHeat

#3 » Post by HortonHeat » 22 Nov 2013 02:05

Sure,

I have been gone about two years I guess.. maybe more.. I've been doing a lot of things since then so a bit hard to remember :)

I played on Horde back then with a very nice guild ran by Gorelash and his wife. I am not sure if they're still around. My name was Facecook and was a max level mage. My staff character was Fortheherd. I do remember coming here with a lot of people after a server we were on was forced down by Blizzard.. or at least that was what we were told. One of my friends was made a gamemaster after we all came here.. evreyone liked her a lot. I'm trying to remember the name of that server but this was very long ago.

As I said, some real life issues came up that needed constant attention so I quit.. then went back to playing UO for a little while doing a lot of coding for a freeshard. Grew tired of that game and came back here and am lgad to see the server still here :)

Arockalypse
Donor

#4 » Post by Arockalypse » 23 Nov 2013 02:50

you're maybe lost
because staff characters back then all ended with "min"
anw, welcome to TW
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁