Eternity

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Rehan

Re: Eternity

#31 » Post by Rehan » 12 Apr 2011 08:22

Hello.
I would like to join the Eternity guild for a few reasons.
I am new on this server because for the last 4 years I have been playing on a other server that I started to really dislike lately. The only reason I joined at first was because of a friend of mine who had staff there.
At first it was good but now all kinds of mean and bad players started to join and the server began to become bad. The global chat simply became a joke, everyone swearing and flaming and the major problem is that the staff got lazy and didn't do a thing.
I remained playing on that server only because of the good friends I made there but then I decided that it is just a waste of time, if the community is bad, so is the server because you have noone to play with. Thats when I decided to join this server and all I could say is that I really love this community, its very friendly and nice and *gets into character* it would be an honor to join the elders of this server, like I was on my last one.

Thanks for reading.

slovan13

#32 » Post by slovan13 » 25 Apr 2011 17:00

Just one simple question...
Roel you speak of loyalty, good friends and fun within Eternity. But from what I've experienced while I was in your guild I have to contradict.
The guild chat is dead all the time.
You were almost never online(not as important though).
And there are almost never enough ppl online to do any pve content.
So am I braindead or maybe you should review your guild description.
Please don't take this offensive as it's not intended to be.

Roel
Founder

#33 » Post by Roel » 25 Apr 2011 17:33

Bad people get filtered out either by kicking or because they leave which means no loyalty. Guilds are not about having a lot of people to do pve content, we can always have fun together or PvP. I don't hear any of the respected members complain, they know the guild is also their responsibility.

I have more things to do then look after my guild, the people in the guild make the guild as how it is, if you were part of the guild then you contributed to what it is and by leaving in a bad way. Yes maybe that info is a bit old cause I wrote most of it like 10 months ago when we were the most crucial raiding guild.

Atm we just do icc and weeklies, for the rest have fun in BGs together and chat when we feel like, as I am quite busy I only chat about serious matters. Most people in our guild have a life which is required to meat most of the requirements, some of my best friends maybe just play 5 hours a week.

Eternity will stay Eternity no matter what, if no people meet the requirements and seem to fit in the guild than that would mean I will stay the only member and I will be completely fine with that but I know at least 10 people who would stay. People that won't stay in a guild with 10 people don't fit here so please keep my topic clean for those 0.1% of the people at this server.

Too bad that the best people don't have time to play, I remember Tia who didn't play in last 8 months and will only have time next summer holiday but maybe not even to play but to help the server as admin, he knows more about server administration than all current GMs together. It's really hard to find people like him...

Well I think I have said what came in my mind, too much like always.

slovan13

#34 » Post by slovan13 » 25 Apr 2011 21:50

So the guild core is more or less real life friends or what are you trying to tell me?

Roel
Founder

#35 » Post by Roel » 25 Apr 2011 22:35

Well some people know each other in real life but it's more for people who are determined to stay with each other no matter what will happen just cause they know each other for a long time in game.

dziubeks

#36 » Post by dziubeks » 26 Apr 2011 21:14

Im in this guild quite long and now i can tell that ill never leave Eternity. Here i got what i want, scheduled raids and good people. If u ask; "are we closed guild?" i would say... yes. We dont tolerate noobs (dont mistake with newbs), scammers, "big mouths" or retarded kids... When i come online i just want to avoid these people. Maybe other guilds like to have 500 members but its not about amount, more like quality. Even if many very good people left our guild becuz they went horde or just stopped play, we still can do whatever we want. Now i know why we are called Eternity.

Ygraine

#37 » Post by Ygraine » 25 May 2011 04:08

Join us - we have cookies!

Sincerely
Mood

Warpath

#38 » Post by Warpath » 25 May 2011 21:47

I remember Tia :D Helped me out a lot :D (If Im not mistaking him for the GM that has been baned Itzumatsu I think.)

Intervention
Former Staff

#39 » Post by Intervention » 26 May 2011 05:34

I've received no cookies...
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Vaati
Banned

#40 » Post by Vaati » 26 May 2011 06:58

You didn't join them either..
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

Intervention
Former Staff

#41 » Post by Intervention » 27 May 2011 07:24

Barelyalive is.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

OkweL

#42 » Post by OkweL » 27 May 2011 14:28

I didn't had any cookies either :P

Roel
Founder

#43 » Post by Roel » 27 May 2011 15:46

Cookies? We don't need cookies... We eat our enemies!

OkweL

#44 » Post by OkweL » 27 May 2011 18:39

I just couldn't, couldn't even bite any Horde that switched from Alliance and have been in Eternity ;) Espacially Stray. He's so cute kitty :lol: , just perfect to tame and :? Mats, who would dare to attack such fat druid :|

:D

Warpath

#45 » Post by Warpath » 27 May 2011 18:56

Mats is just fat... I told him that a lot OkweL, but He keeps denying it :D