Eternity

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Rhorn

Re: Eternity

#16 » Post by Rhorn » 13 Oct 2010 17:02

oh new rule?
srry my bad.

Universe

#17 » Post by Universe » 20 Oct 2010 23:45

Can my lowbie join your guilds =P He is just level 1 but will wash cloths, leather, mail and plate and also cooks and cleans.. :)

Roel
Founder

#18 » Post by Roel » 21 Oct 2010 09:30

Lol are you kidding? We only want characters that are planning on hitting 80 and we don't have a guild house to clean up =P
But if you want to help look after the guild bank and inviting new members...

Universe

#19 » Post by Universe » 21 Oct 2010 22:44

I was actually planning on leveling a rogue but it seems heirlooms cannot be mailed to horde to alliance toons.. This rule was changed on Retail where, horde pvp server accounts could have alliance toons as well as well as each account can send heirlooms, gold, to their alliance toons.. This needs to taken a look at, i think it was done in patch before 3.3.5.. You should check on that roel..

But yea.. I will be leveling either a gnome rogue or a human rogue depends on my mood..
Or maybe a priest healer =P

Kraith
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Kraith » 21 Oct 2010 23:06

I've transfered heirlooms both ways (ally <-> horde) and it's always worked for me.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Universe

#21 » Post by Universe » 22 Oct 2010 01:35

I will try that once i get 80

netuser

#22 » Post by netuser » 30 Mar 2011 14:38

Awesome. Ive been thinking of trying to join your Guild Roel. I also know that it can be frustrating to find raid groups sometimes. And I caint wait to run ICC. xD

Roel
Founder

#23 » Post by Roel » 03 Apr 2011 13:39

Heavier requirements to join the guild, if this turns out to heavily reduce the guild size, so be it. I will even stay in the guild if I would be the only member. Lets see who are really loyal to the guild.
Requirements:
- Respect
- Dignity
- Team Work
- Fairness
- Skill
- Knowledge
- Experience
- Kindness
- Trust
- Loyalty
- Perfectionism
- Helpful
- Patience
- Independence
- Honest
- No ban history

Anyone who left the guild is probably not going to be invited back cause they weren't loyal. Eternity means you stay in the guild until you leave the server. People who left the guild before: Mats, Kraith, Stray, Tesak, Whatchya, Nexxus, Surrad, Raidwiper, Aeszhara, Chii, Devilshadow, Milhaus, Warpath, Ratamahatta, Minime. I don't care if people have skill, they also need to meat the other requirements.

I am sorry I personally won't accept 99% of the people playing at the server. My enemies are already IP banned so don't worry about that but some people do have unfriendly reputation with me. You don't want me as enemy but my friends know how much advantage they have cause I only pay attention to my members. I am not talking about unfair advantages but more about a premium membership for help of in game problems where GMs aren't even allowed to help.

I don't mind a smaller guild. 5 good friends is better than 50 that you can't trust for 100%. But even though I don't really PvE anymore I hope we can maintain enough people for icc10 guild runs. Maybe some people will start to think about our guild and change the way they thought about us. Yes we are an elite guild but are friendly and fair to eachother and our primary focus is not gear but fun. If you had bad experience because we were unfriendly to you then that's probably because you don't fit our ideologie.

I know we can't judge someone on a little interview so you have some chance to get invited by a Marshal or Officer and we can get to know you better in the guild, we can always kick you later if it doesn't work out.

Warpath

#24 » Post by Warpath » 05 Apr 2011 16:59

1question, If I left the guild on my Warpath, can I get into it with my DK Poisongas ?

Roel
Founder

#25 » Post by Roel » 05 Apr 2011 17:03

I don't even want alts in the guild only if the alts already have it's main in the guild and they plan to also actively play the alt. And you don't meet all requirements.

Cornflakez

#26 » Post by Cornflakez » 05 Apr 2011 18:31

I would like to join, i'm a lvl 79 priest soon to ding 80, please tell me who to whisper in-game or where can i make an application.

Roel
Founder

#27 » Post by Roel » 05 Apr 2011 18:42

Top, Behindu, Axe and Alaine are Officer at the moment.
Combustor, Matsy, Seneschalla, Calisto, Bleéd, Beastslayer and Mufins are Marshals.
rank 2 and 3 in the armory...
Just type "g-Eternity" in the who list and see if any of them are in the list. Any other people don't have the right to invite or don't have time like me.

Warpath

#28 » Post by Warpath » 06 Apr 2011 20:36

hm youre right, I did get baned once haha :D

Brouger

#29 » Post by Brouger » 12 Apr 2011 00:01

Hi Eternity!

I am wondering if I can join your guild my name on server is Brouger:)

I am waiting for someone to contact me :)

Roel
Founder

#30 » Post by Roel » 12 Apr 2011 00:10

Contact us...

Btw I updated our blacklist a little.