Guild Master M.I.A.

Step in and share ideas and experiences on in-guild and inter-guild relationships.
roninkenji

Guild Master M.I.A.

#1 » Post by roninkenji » 20 Apr 2013 00:10

Hello to everyone in the forums, and a big salute to the people who run the server and all moderators. I love this server, and have been a member for nearly a year or so, but this is the first time I have posted to the forums. So down to business...A friend and I started a Guild quite some time ago together, and we would often switch the Guild leader position back and forth to each other whenever we had an idea to change something, add someone, etc. Well...the problem is that my friend (Aaryn) retained the Guild Master title (when we last played), and we all kinda stopped playing. Now that I have returned, with more friends and players to add to the guild, I would like to gain owner-ship of the guild, so that I may make changes how the rest of the Guild and I see fit. Sad part is, Aaryn has not returned, and is unreachable at this point (I know him in real life, and have exhausted all known lanes of communication). I last spoke with him 3 months ago, and discovered he had become a born-again Christian, and has since sworn off certain things in life that he deems...un-Christian-like (WoW being 1 of them). So...is there anyway that a GM can give me ownership of the Guild? Aaryn has been offline for 5 months now, and will not be returning. (The others in the Guild have also expressed the want to change the Guild's name.) Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for your time. Guild Name: [Seigino Fumetsu] My Main Character: Gankzilla

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: Guild Master M.I.A.

#2 » Post by Kindzadza » 20 Apr 2013 02:03

I can give the guild another master if the current owner is away for more than 30 days and the only one that can get the rank is someone having the rank 1 (rank 0 beling the guild master).

Just make an in-game ticket if you fulfill the requirments above.

roninkenji

#3 » Post by roninkenji » 20 Apr 2013 11:01

Done, and did. Thank you much for the assistance. :D

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Kindzadza » 20 Apr 2013 13:57

I gave you the Guild Master rank. ;)

hanzosteel

#5 » Post by hanzosteel » 11 Aug 2015 05:43

Can you still change guild masters?
My guild master has been MIA for a few years.
I can't access the guild bank.

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 29 Aug 2015 20:00

Just for reference since many people are still refering to this thread even after so much time, we no longer change guild ownership after any amount of time. Guilds are permanent property. For such matters you'd better try to contact the guild masters.

jaho01

#7 » Post by jaho01 » 22 Dec 2015 19:11

I also have a topic of this nature in general support titled : "guild leadership" please resolve this matter.

Spear007

#8 » Post by Spear007 » 29 Mar 2017 14:05

Nyeriah, I have a problem the Guild Master has been M.I.A. for over a year, why is ownership and leading the guild one in the same thing?

The Guild Master is a friend of mine, but she left this server, not sure why, but she has found a home on another server.
:!: :!: SJH, Spartanz for the Eternal battle. :!: :!:

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#9 » Post by Dymond » 29 Mar 2017 15:54

Send a pm indicating which guild please.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."