[PW] Any interest in a fully progressive guild?

Step in and share ideas and experiences on in-guild and inter-guild relationships.
Hask

[PW] Any interest in a fully progressive guild?

#1 » Post by Hask » 16 May 2016 06:43

Hi Primal players, I've noticed the large influx of 60s from the transfer system that is being offered (myself included) I just joined this past weekend and got my professions up, and ran my first molten core(well, I was carried through my first molten core lol).

I understand that joining a server late kind of puts you at a disadvantage and getting carried or brought up to the latest tier is kind of how it works and if there's not enough interest in this project then I'll suck it up and progress through tiers at a faster pace than normal. But with more and more fresh 60s coming in, is there any interest in starting a fresh progression guild? I'm talking a full 40 man group, or close to it, pulling trash and clearing content, one tier at a time!

It might put us a bit behind the other guilds, but I think it would be a blast and really rewarding when we get into AQ as a few months old on this server.

If there's enough intrigue from 45+ levelers, fresh 60s(and even under geared older 60s), I'd be willing to start a guild up with that aim in mind and get recruiting! The population is growing and all the older guilds are busting at the seams with new raiders, I'm sure that the leaders of said guilds wouldn't mind something like this, as there are already so few existing guilds as it is!

Post below with thoughts, questions, or interest in something along these lines!

Thanks,
Hask
Last edited by Hask on 16 May 2016 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

Grashopa

Re: [PW] Any interest in a fully progressive guild?

#2 » Post by Grashopa » 16 May 2016 13:25

I would be interested in this. That's why I joined Among Shadows guild. It is a newer guild that hasn't begun raiding yet. Among Shadows is actually a multi game community and it has been a good home for my wife and I so far. I'm sure you would be welcome to join and help make up our first raid group.

I didn't really catch if you were EU or NA. I believe that Among Shadows is mote of an NA guild (EST)

Ohnoto

#3 » Post by Ohnoto » 17 May 2016 02:37

I would agree with Grashopa, but I'm also a bit biased. :P

Check us out. Currently we have about 10-15 level 60s and more getting there soon. We're starting to put together the days we're going to raid, and raid loot rules.
Ohnoto, Guild Leader of <Among Shadows> | Profile | Website
Alternate Characters: Ohnota

diawowwrath

#4 » Post by diawowwrath » 17 May 2016 03:34

You have a year to work through current content, regardless of what anyone else has done. Enjoy the ride and good luck.

Hask

#5 » Post by Hask » 17 May 2016 05:08

Messaged you Ohnoto!

Ohnoto

#6 » Post by Ohnoto » 18 May 2016 00:57

Hask wrote:Messaged you Ohnoto!
Hey Hask, I hadn't seen any messages from you on the website or in game.
Ohnoto, Guild Leader of <Among Shadows> | Profile | Website
Alternate Characters: Ohnota