new guild with veteran players

Step in and share ideas and experiences on in-guild and inter-guild relationships.
.majstorfanta

new guild with veteran players

#1 » Post by .majstorfanta » 19 Dec 2015 22:34

Hey guys

I ve been thinking about making new guild, somthing similar to motives. Goal would be to help low level players and make them feel like this server is their new home.
At any given time, 20% of the population is lvl 1-15 and they are probably calculating if they are staying or not (some are alts tho so lets say 15%). To be honest, most of the times server looks dead. No pvp scene, raids are rarely up, noone talking in world chat.. Many surely get discouraged at that early stage that they wont have anyone to play with, which is far from truth.

So this guild would welcome these players with all the infos about the server, its ups and downs, some major bugs.
I think every veteran player would know all this stuff and surely lowbies would appreciate it. As a guild we would need to set up some major goals so those lowbies have something to look forward to achieve. Ofc gbank would be full of bags and stuff that make players gameplay more comfortable.

Since it is winter break, much more people will be coming over checking out the server and I see it as great opportunity to get some population that will stay for a while. Its our chance as a community to make this server grow at least a bit.

I would need around 10-15 people that would help me out with this on their alts. Its not forever, after a while new guys we welcomed will ding 60 and we can let them take over from there.

Jetshack
Donor

Re: new guild with veteran players

#2 » Post by Jetshack » 20 Dec 2015 05:31

I've thought the same thing. I've got a couple of alts that I could switch over.

.majstorfanta

Re: new guild with veteran players

#3 » Post by .majstorfanta » 20 Dec 2015 10:21

I will make it when my college break starts at wednesday. Tho if you want, you can make it earlier