Old GC player looking for a home

Step in and share ideas and experiences on in-guild and inter-guild relationships.
Spectrez
Collaborator

Old GC player looking for a home

#1 » Post by Spectrez » 06 Apr 2015 12:18

I think ive gone by Gaming Consortiums website every couple of months, teasing myself to try it out again, this time i think ill actually do it and see if i can find a group of players that ones again can show why these small private server communities are simply the best.

As i'm writing this i'm downloading the Client, But because of my previous experience on Gaming Consortium i would try and advertise myself a bit and try and see if there is any need for me elsewhere then on my old chars (the ones that i could find that is).

A bit about me

My Name is Stefan, i am 23 years old and i come from Denmark. I work locally with a company that specialize in Economic programs where i'm hired as a programmer full time (for all da nerds - I program in C/AL and .Net 90% of my time at work).

A bit about my Recent wow experience

I recently cancelled my WoD Retail account because i was having a hard time finding anything to log on for, i never saw any players, and raiding was doll after the first few weeks, not because the content was bad or the bosses were boring, but simply because of how uninterested the bosses felt compared to the good old Ulduar or ICC.

As i left Gaming consortium doing their new release Wotlk and Naxxramas raid i joined Retail again to try and finish the LK before the new expansion eventually would start, i managed this and stayed on retail up until last month.

A bit about my previous GC exprience

I started on Gaming Consortium (i believe they were called that back then) when they were still in TBC Late Black temple, i was transfered with my Warrior and a Shaman (Names will be below), sadly because of how late i was i didnt feel like i was doing much to contribute.

Around when GC announced the Lauch Date for their very own release of Wotlk i came back ones again, gathered forces and really got stuck in ones again, being online the second Naxxramas opened and enjoying the heck out of it, but because of the 10man being scripted diffrently we were forced into trying to join forces with other guilds to get past the last 3 bosses.

When Naxxramas died down i left for greener grass, sadly the grass wasnt green forever, so here i am looking for a new raiding guild to take me under their wings :) i have no class i have to play, i have experience in all roles in a raid setting and i am a social and loyal player.

Here is a List of names of my chars and chars of friends that i played with.

(Mine)
Powerhead
Waz
Vapid

(Friends)
Mock
Oock
Yock
Qock

Pivopija

Re: Old GC player looking for a home

#2 » Post by Pivopija » 06 Apr 2015 12:42

M8 your toons are still here(i just check armory), since Gc merge with Tw, i em sure u can play em again in u know your old info..contact some gm maybe to see what to do and Welcome back :)

bhang

#3 » Post by bhang » 06 Apr 2015 12:49

Welcome and enjoy your stay ;) .

Spectrez
Collaborator

#4 » Post by Spectrez » 06 Apr 2015 12:50

i managed to get hold of Powerhead indeed, but i cant seem to find the other two sadly :)

Iniyam

#5 » Post by Iniyam » 06 Apr 2015 13:08

Hello and welcome :)
Staff can help you regain your old chars, just join chat or send a PM to any GM/Admin. If you remember some of the info about them, and can access e-mails, there wont be any problems ^^

Have fun!
Cheating is bad. Using an item to cheat is bad. Regardless of how said item was obtained, use of said item is bad. Bad people will be banned.
Iniyam                                      Inimin

Roel
Founder

#6 » Post by Roel » 06 Apr 2015 13:09

From what I understood, he already found his characters and is just saying hello :)

Iniyam

#7 » Post by Iniyam » 06 Apr 2015 13:57

He did have a problem recovering 2 chars :) but managed to do it while talking on IRC, all good now ^^
Cheating is bad. Using an item to cheat is bad. Regardless of how said item was obtained, use of said item is bad. Bad people will be banned.
Iniyam                                      Inimin

Knewklear
Donor

#8 » Post by Knewklear » 06 Apr 2015 19:56

Welcome to the server. Maybe it'll help recruiters to know what kind of guild you're looking for. Hardcore raiding? Casual raiding? Leveling/Social? Twink? PvP?

Arockalypse
Donor

#9 » Post by Arockalypse » 06 Apr 2015 21:15

Casuals
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Spectrez
Collaborator

#10 » Post by Spectrez » 06 Apr 2015 21:35

Arockalypse wrote:Casuals
Care to elaborate on that?

Arockalypse
Donor

#11 » Post by Arockalypse » 06 Apr 2015 23:36

spectrez wrote:
Arockalypse wrote:Casuals
Care to elaborate on that?
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Knewklear
Donor

#12 » Post by Knewklear » 07 Apr 2015 02:56

Arock shitting around, as always. To be honest, I don't know the actual difference between casual and hardcore raiding. I guess if you can joke around, have a few laughs, listen to music, eat and drink while raiding, and not always making or attending a raid everyday at a certain time, then you're a casual. But if you take shit seriously, like achievement hunting, stalking DPS recounts, seeing people kicked or shut up for small things, attending raids everyday at certain times or shit like that, then you're a hardcore fella. I guess what it comes down to is your own experience.