"Players" to be avoided

Step in and share ideas and experiences on in-guild and inter-guild relationships.

Regent
Tester

Re: "Players" to be avoided

#2 » Post by Regent » 30 Jun 2014 17:02

All right, I think he wants to play.
You wish to air the dirty laundry, I'll gladly help you with it.
Grab the popcorn people.

So how's that borrowed druid working out for you? (The one that was named Guccii on Omega)
The one my girlfriend gave you to transfer from Omegawow to your own account here? (because your own characters were denied due to being leveled non-legit ways - like your druid Shaa on Omegawow armory).
My girlfriend played for years on that druid before finally giving it to you to bring here because you kept begging her (and me) on Skype about it since TW's staff rejected your own characters repeatedly (according to you).
I'm sure you gave her a proper thank you in return....oh wait, you just demoted her for bullshit reasons especially after she ran the guild for you (alongside me) while you ditched the guild during its time on Omegawow.

Your officers put those things in the guild vault for you, having spent their own time and effort crafting all that.
They took back what belonged to them and left after running your guild for you (first on Omega, after you ditched the guild on me and left).
And now on TW, where you just lost all 3 of your loyal officers due to your own misbehavior and childish decision making, you continue to act like a drama queen and mock the server day in / day out instead of being thankful that you can even play here.

Go ahead and keep whining about items.
You just don't get it, nor will you ever get it.
You pretty much dug the guild's grave with your drama and your officers finally had enough and left with their belongings.
Because a thankless freeloader like you isn't worth leaving anything.

Go on and try to spin this in a different light.
I'm going to enjoy taking you apart, word by word - since you insist upon taking this drama to the public forums.

Regent
Last edited by Regent on 30 Jun 2014 17:16, edited 2 times in total.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

toamuka
Donor

#3 » Post by toamuka » 30 Jun 2014 17:03

Players to be avoided: Shaa, Shaaqt Shaylo.

For one, That druid isn't even yours, It's Shakeiya's char our third officer, which is the main fault to your tyranny, so i dont know how you could even be so ungrateful, when you wouldn't even be here if it was thanks to her, and you never said thanks or showed any gratitude.

Okay let's see what ticked this all off, You demoted the Co-GM to social because she couldnt connect to WoW for a long time despite trying to fix it, fair does, but no communication behind it rattles cages, Another hypocrisy of this action is that you invited your friends into guild who didn't write applications and didnt even show up to raids and they obtained high ranks in guild for what?

I've known Axistiger for probably 4-5 years now, I joined the guild a few months ago, My application took 45 minutes, Do you think he gave me any special treatment despite all I'd done for him? No. Because it's a protocol, and in progression there is no space for favoritism.

Secondly, you gave us a guild raid time that didn't cater too well to anyone, and was completely opposite to OmegaWoW's raid time, as we had catered to all the guild members when you were not around, and if you even looked at previous posts in our personal forum you wouldve seen how long it took for us to do that, Because of the random raid time, our loyalest member Oggun who had been in the guild as long i've been in couldnt raid with us, and he stayed in the guild, logged and never played, how is that fair? I'll tell you, it isnt.

Third, Who the hell do you think put those materials in the guild vault!? Those are month and months of grinding Wintergrasp quests and odd materials i picked up, you don't have any gathering professions or atleast never did any and pestered Dave to do all the gathering for the guild, Heck even the items i took out say they were created by Crunkgrlshay, and guess what that isn't you.

Fourthly, How about do something for the guild your damned self? We need a dolby axon guide, We need a forum thread, we need a logo and an avatar, we need people, So what did you do, other than spam the macro we used back on OmegaWoW? When you weren't even around anymore in guild...

You were demanding Shay to make a guild recruitment page when she could only communicate to us on her god damned phone, so i did it, I even asked you for material, since you were the old "guildmaster" and you said be original, and you couldnt even answer a question such as What was your progression on the old guild just because you were from WoWreach and didn't want anyone to know.

I made the Dolby Axon Guide, and you gave no recognition probably because you dont even know how to look at the forums, or even give advice on improving things, as was mentioned when I attempted to make an Aurora signature and you were simply giving me "be creative, be original and grab attention" when i was asking you about a background colour and left me with comments such as " You're the artist."

So Shaa,

What did you do for guild and what did you put in to the guild?

Because i sure as know what i Put in.. It's in my inventory.

And heck, we didnt even reclaim our 110k gold as you already took it, after Dave lent you 60k. on this server already.
When people think WoW is supposed to be a balanced game.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE WG Quest Fix つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[/url]

nyhmkralj

#4 » Post by nyhmkralj » 30 Jun 2014 17:06

It is so funny to read your comments actually :) tryhards
update
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muAAFE72iT0
enjoy, Toamuka.

toamuka
Donor

#5 » Post by toamuka » 30 Jun 2014 17:21

nyhmkralj wrote:It is so funny to read your comments actually :) tryhards
update
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muAAFE72iT0
enjoy, Toamuka.
Cool, It's not like i have Gladiator or Light of Dawn myself.

Edit: I found out why you're so bad at input or opinions on graphics

http://s166.photobucket.com/user/calibe ... l.jpg.html
When people think WoW is supposed to be a balanced game.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE WG Quest Fix つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[/url]

Polkic
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Polkic » 30 Jun 2014 17:42

This is a personal matter and it looks like nobody will turn the fight off. I would like you all to resolve this in private as we do not deal with guild problems.
(Also as pointed before; Reporting names is not effective when you can change the name.)...and not that I am taking sides, but so far I have seen both toamuka and regent have potential to help others and community. So as a random player who reads forum, I think they would took their side.
Locking.