Primal wow Rp

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Gzman

Primal wow Rp

#1 » Post by Gzman » 30 Apr 2016 07:37

Since primal wow allows cross faction interractions. I am curious to see if there would be people interested in making argent dawn type guild of general monster hunters from both factions. Ic wise viewed as neutral organization.

In general idea would rp-pve such as clearing dungeons and perhaps even raids in rp style. Of course to add to that we would have Ic events and what not around the world. I have played on Steamwheelde carter back in 2007 untill moving to argent dawn and have rp:ed in wow since. My knowelage of the lore is more than above average and as mentioned i got rp experience.

I dislike elitism or such and i belive in teaching those willing to learn. So this guild would be open to all people interested in rp. For people not sertain of their rp skill. I am willing to test them. After the test i will decide if training (ran by me or my volunteering friend) is required. No one will be left ouf of the events unless of course your lvl 30 and we would have high enough group for mc. xD

For now this is just a idea and i want to hear the public opinion.

As litle addition. I have ran several guilds during my rp career and even at the moment run 8. However i will be leaving that scene soon since retail has become increasingly boring. Not to even talk about the new lore changes and what not.

Gerunn Rageseeker. :D "Unity is strength"

Zulphiliac

Re: Primal wow Rp

#2 » Post by Zulphiliac » 30 Apr 2016 20:27

Pretty awesome concept, definitely headed by someone who certainly seems more than qualified! Seeing as I'm busy trying to build a relatively similar project on Truewow I won't be able to support this project "in person", but I would like to wish you luck regardless (even though it doesn't look like you'd need it).

Hope this takes off :)
~Respect the wills of others while believing in your own~

maralais

#3 » Post by maralais » 11 May 2016 12:04

Hello! I'd be interested in roleplaying in PrimalWoW, though I honestly don't have too much time to take on guild responsibilities. If there are still people interested in roleplaying, I just rolled a Night Elf druid called Ondath.

Hairbrush

#4 » Post by Hairbrush » 11 May 2016 17:42

[PENDING AUTHORIZED TRANSFER FROM RETAIL]

A male Human Paladin walks into this thread. He has the look of someone who's seen what happens if the Horde and the Alliance do not work together to stop the evils assaulting Azeroth. He says, gently, "Fin Ethen would be willing to such a guild."

(oc: I have a free character that would be willing to sign the guild charter. I'm not sure when Staff is going to allow transfers again.

Gzman

#5 » Post by Gzman » 13 May 2016 00:22

Well at least some people. With that i will start making preparations with the guild. Starting with the names for the damn paper. Do whisper Gerunn if you want to sign up. You can leave afterwards if rp isn't your thing. I just want the guild up and running.

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

#6 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 13 May 2016 01:48

I believe <Logic> is our resident RP guild. They are relatively new and probably have a lot of folks still leveling.

Good luck!
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

Dewbacca

#7 » Post by Dewbacca » 22 Jun 2016 18:20

While I can't commit until I at least get the download completed and test my connection, this sounds like something I would be proud to participate in.
Tell me again, where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?
Stonetooth
Goodtooth
Bigabadaboom
Eugene
Eskignome
Ironmandan

Deim

#8 » Post by Deim » 23 Jun 2016 08:35

jeppe010 wrote:
Now that's rude lad, go pick up your toys and move to your own sandpit.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Dewbacca

#9 » Post by Dewbacca » 23 Jun 2016 14:38

I don't think Jeppe would enjoy his favorite TV characters behaving out of role...

Hopefully he can join in sometime and learn how fun it can be to immerse into a role and be someone else.
Tell me again, where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?
Stonetooth
Goodtooth
Bigabadaboom
Eugene
Eskignome
Ironmandan