RP starts in Primal!

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Markien21

RP starts in Primal!

#1 » Post by Markien21 » 24 Nov 2015 22:40

Ok guys im not gonna waste your time so i will jump into the point. I was in EU argent dawn as a dwarf RPer and i really want to see that also here , i mean the general RP . So please add in game : Dooskang and wisp me when i will be online or mail me . It seams that many people actually like the idea for RP in this amazing server why wont make it real!! is in our hand's.

Have a good day all i hope to start RP soon

Zheromer

Re: RP starts in Primal!

#2 » Post by Zheromer » 25 Nov 2015 01:42

Markien21 wrote:Ok guys im not gonna waste your time so i will jump into the point. I was in EU argent dawn as a dwarf RPer and i really want to see that also here , i mean the general RP . So please add in game : Dooskang and wisp me when i will be online or mail me . It seams that many people actually like the idea for RP in this amazing server why wont make it real!! is in our hand's.

Have a good day all i hope to start RP soon
My guild kinda merged / took over the one and only RP guild on the server.

Also What guild did you play in on Argent Dawn? Played there for a while my self.

Markien21

#3 » Post by Markien21 » 25 Nov 2015 09:07

so your guild in primal took over the only RP guild in the server? nice.............
i stoped playing in AD like 3 months ago i was in the Clan Drakehammer guild

Zheromer

#4 » Post by Zheromer » 25 Nov 2015 14:31

Markien21 wrote:so your guild in primal took over the only RP guild in the server? nice.............
i stoped playing in AD like 3 months ago i was in the Clan Drakehammer guild

Dont know em.
But yeah we ended up as 1 guild seeing as the RP'ers are very very few atm, and they wanted to raid activly. So we have RPers but we are not a RP guild :)

Deim

#5 » Post by Deim » 25 Nov 2015 19:08

Lol , so many ppl from Argent Dawn, I also used to play there (5 years? :O) though I was not an all day active RPer, not sure if my guild still exists there <in the sky with diamonds>. But might make an alt for RP here :>
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

offheal

#6 » Post by offheal » 27 Nov 2015 18:54

Hello, I am Male Dwarf.
My dream is to be a Devilsaur hunter and to meet a healthy female with wide childbearing hips.