Diary of a dirty old Zombie

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
pippin

Diary of a dirty old Zombie

#1 » Post by pippin » 22 Aug 2015 00:08

Day 1 -

I woke up from a terrible nightmare - my whole being was swallowed by the nether. I don't have any remembrances. My head feels empty. My body, a desert of flesh!

When my eyes opened, I was watched closely by a man. What does he want from me? He claimed in despair to be waiting... for my awakening!.. Why did he say that?... I suspect him to know more about me and when he threw -out of his filthy mouth- the words, 'Burn my body.' , had i remained atone. Hell. I was sure.

I had to know, my instinct urged me to listen. 'Sylvanas is my savior! She is my queen!' Our Guru... He didn't want to answer any of my questions. He told me that time was pressing!... And talked me into going out and speak with a High Priest, further on my way out.

Going out, I think I looked at him. He grinned, 'go on forsaken'.

On the stairs, I could hear the air of the night blowing. The fresh wind started to reach my skin... A bliss I had anticipated!... Yet no relief I felt!... I am Dead... I have to get used to this... As I got out, the moon was shining through the night haze. A thought passed through my mind. A secret that slept in me arose! Long forgotten! my human life!... Powers! A dark force ran through my dead limb... I used to manipulate arcane forces... Yes, I was now convinced as I rose my arm! A bat flying in the night. Dead! I did it?... It felt great!... once devoured...!
Last edited by Guest on 22 Aug 2015 01:37, edited 5 times in total.

.Zsombee

Re: Diary of a dirty old Zombie

#2 » Post by .Zsombee » 22 Aug 2015 00:15

Yo...

pippin

#3 » Post by pippin » 22 Aug 2015 00:25

Hi !

Weedsmoker

#4 » Post by Weedsmoker » 22 Aug 2015 02:14

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^