I wasn't always like this.

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Redlin

I wasn't always like this.

#1 » Post by Redlin » 25 Jul 2015 13:23

Redlin braces himself with his staff, weakened by the use of holy magic; trys to regain his composure from the thoughts that cloud his mind and the pain he endures to mend himself of wounds. "The Light Rejects me..." turning to a wounded Scarlet Crusader laying face first in the dirt incapable to move or escape the victorious undead in their conflict. "Tell me crusader, how does it feel? To think that your cause is more righteous than that of others, but only in the end have everything you know and love be taken from you in an instant."

The Crusader coughing squeezing his eyes shut from the pain turns his head to Redlin "Damn you abomination..." he cried. Redlin walks over to him with a scornful look. "Fool, can't you see I am Damned." Redlin looks at his hands and his expression drops "It wasn't always like this you know? I once was a proud soul full of life, I had dreams and ambitions I've felt love and warmth now the world that once comfort me is no longer an option I am now forever cursed to this unending hell"

Redlin clutches his hands tightly around his staff anger filling inside him as Darkness begins to swirl around his rotting body. An intensity raises in his voice "All I can do now is prevent my people from further pain and desecration, you will not harm another under the Dark Lady's command!" Redlin grabs the back of the crusaders head and Flays what life was left in him; the crusader screams madly as his echoes die out with him. Redlin drops to a knee balancing himself with the staff and taking in a few shallow breaths as the shadowy aura fades around him.

He slowly stands up and looks towards the sky feeling more sorrow than anything else as he closes his eyes places a hand across his heart, he begins channeling light to it burning him immensely but momentarily bringing back feelings and memories from a past life. "I wasn't always this way" a tear falls towards the ground as he begins walking away.
Last edited by crodevill on 21 Aug 2015 12:05, edited 1 time in total.

Drumy
Location: YOUR MOTHER XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XDXDXD XD XD XD XDXD XD XD XD XD

Re: I wasn't always like this.

#2 » Post by Drumy » 10 Aug 2015 23:09

I came
Huntr XD XD formal leader of shadowmourne XD XD XD
"Where did Majordomo go" /DBT/
"Spread out on Geddon" /DBT/
"Clever use of ingame mechanics" /VK/
"Im scratching for your spot" /Oivster/ XD XD XD
"What are you two doing in Molten Core" /VUUDUU/ XD XD

.Tomerant

#3 » Post by .Tomerant » 11 Aug 2015 17:22

Another RP post without paragraphs...

Pls, learn to write before you post some WHITE WALL OF TEXT.
Yes, i'm a moron... thank you, bye.

Redlin

#4 » Post by Redlin » 15 Aug 2015 17:34

Type this out on mobile awhile back while I was playing my undead priest here, But as I was formatting it and posted it the text just squished up together Haven't really had any thoughts of fixing it since the context was there.

But your right, I can see how this White wall of text could offend people so easily and for that I sincerely apologize for the stress this must have caused you.

.Tomerant

#5 » Post by .Tomerant » 16 Aug 2015 19:00

Redlin wrote:Type this out on mobile awhile back while I was playing my undead priest here, But as I was formatting it and posted it the text just squished up together Haven't really had any thoughts of fixing it since the context was there.

But your right, I can see how this White wall of text could offend people so easily and for that I sincerely apologize for the stress this must have caused you.

Apology accepted. As RPer myself I'd like you to edit the post so I can finaly read this piece of art. #muchappreciated #/flex

Redlin

#6 » Post by Redlin » 21 Aug 2015 12:13

Edited, But Honestly I wasn't expecting you to reply with "this piece of art" Which made me feel better about formatting it, If ya hadn't Id honestly would have thought you were being really spiteful and I would have forgotten about it. But maybe its because Im more of a light RPer, Ive noticed how detailed your character introduction was and its rather impressive. Ill get these random scenes in my head and think, "Hey! that would be really cool to jot down the in RP section of the forums" So they end up here. But much respect from one player to another