A new friend.

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Indicted

A new friend.

#1 » Post by Indicted » 14 Jul 2015 21:07

I saw him from afar, perched on-top of a bench in the wonderful town of Goldshire. Beneath the trees grew some kind of lush, wet, bushy vegetation with silver-lit leaves and stems here and there, I plucked some of these for later for academic uses. As I got closer to the mysterious man I noticed he was of noble-born as he carried a full-helm with a glorious sword and shield that represented his families color of a gold griffin. Quickly fixing my appearance as to not scare him away I ran my fingers through my wavy tangled purple hair and made it as straight as possible, while brushing any dirt off of my skirt that had accumulated from picking flowers and herbs of the sort. While busy attending to myself I had completely forgot that I was still walking toward him, and nearly collided into the bench he was so gloriously sitting on. He cleared his throat, "Miss..? Are you lost"?. I looked at him curiously and swiftly nodded. He took off his helmet and his beautiful brown hair was revealed while he reached his hand out and revealed himself, "The names Mabura m'lady". I took his hand and we ventured off into Stormwind, together gallantly on his steed.
Last edited by Guest on 14 Jul 2015 23:17, edited 2 times in total.
A Forbidden Love, Star-crossed Lovers
Repel Image and Image Cakrin

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

iamadp

Re: A new friend.

#2 » Post by iamadp » 14 Jul 2015 21:12

HAHAHAHAHA died
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

trapchristian

#3 » Post by trapchristian » 16 Jul 2015 05:52

new fap material hype

Indicted

#4 » Post by Indicted » 16 Jul 2015 10:08

-cont

Stormwind was such a beautiful and magnificent place, the walls were built tremendously high, and designed by brilliant architects. Mabura and I laid in the greenery of the park, my head lay on his chest and his arms around me. I felt oddly safe, considering how young he was but still had the confidence of a great elder. I turned around to him, moved closer and pressed my lips against his, the warmth of his body radiating onto mine. When I opened my eyes he was staring intently into mine and asked me what was wrong. "What bothers you my love"? he muttered while running his hand along my cheek. I didn't know how to answer him, something just felt wrong I could feel it. I tried hard to concentrate on my surroundings . . . but it was too late. When I came too, I realized there was a laughter coming from afar, I couldn't pinpoint the location but it was nearby. I looked back at Mabura to see a look of great distress on his face, when I realized what was wrong it was too late. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, I removed my hands from lover's chest and reached around on his back to feel a cold sharp substance piercing his skin. It was an icicle the size of a sword and it had hit a major artery. The blood flowing from the wound was a dark crimson color and it showed no signs of stopping, even with my efforts to stopping the bleeding. I knew I couldn't save him, but I could avenge him. I started changing into something that I vowed never to turn into again, and let my instincts take over. I was no longer myself, I was the beast and it was winning the battle of my wits. With my paws bloody and teeth bared, I smelled for my target and blindly rushed towards it, knowing fully that Mabura was in-fact dead.

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

iamadp

#5 » Post by iamadp » 17 Jul 2015 04:34

Goodnight sweet prince. So many twists and turns.

My emotions are on high.
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

Indicted

#6 » Post by Indicted » 28 Jul 2015 15:31

-cont

I had no control of my body, my limbs didn't respond to commands and my mind had no hold over the ferocious instincts that had taken over. I was blindly rushing towards the sound of menacing laughter from afar and there were no signs of stopping. I went as fast as my paws would carry me, digging into the ground harder and faster until I rounded the corner of Stormwind square and spotted him. It was only for a split second but I couldn't quite recognize his face, he wore simple clothes as to blend in, a simple linen shirt and pants and a cloak to protect him from the dangerous climate. I was getting closer to him, no more than thirty yards and he was within my grasp, that's when my ears suddenly stood up and I could hear the whizzing of a spell being conjured and the mysterious man. He placed his hands together and an aura of frost surrounded them. I had no time to think, I was still running at full force and I wasn't prepared to dodge! The icicle was headed straight at me; I tried my best to evade it but ended up getting clipped in the shoulder. Under normal circumstances this would cause excruciating pain, but that wasn't the case, I was pissed, no furious. I turned my head and opened my jaw until it clicked, while grasping the icicle and tearing from my flesh. Blood was gushing from the wound but I couldn't pay attention to it, I now head a weapon and I was in kill range. Leaping into the air with all the force I could muster, I came down with precision and drove it into his chest... The icicle shattered instantly when it touched his body, and it appeared to have no effect what-so-ever. "Did you think it would be that easy"? he remarked with a smirk on his face, and knocked me unconscious with a single blow to the head. ~ ~ ~

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

.Tomerant

#7 » Post by .Tomerant » 29 Jul 2015 22:23

would really like to read it but...

...my eyes... are... in...

PAIN

Nemirex
Donor

#8 » Post by Nemirex » 29 Jul 2015 22:25

who has time to read that much.... :D

.Tomerant

#9 » Post by .Tomerant » 29 Jul 2015 22:30

I've read longer stuff....
Just finished a book by Judith Merkle Riley. But that book has paragraphs and his story don't so I'm gonna save my eyes some pain :)

Cleofatra

#10 » Post by Cleofatra » 30 Jul 2015 18:55

Why did the woman in love turn so fierce? Was it dark magic? Was she cursed?

Who is the mysterious mage? How could he survive such a ferocious attack?

I'm hooked, give me more.

Indicted

#11 » Post by Indicted » 30 Jul 2015 19:50

Tomerant wrote:would really like to read it but...

...my eyes... are... in...

PAIN

:'( No need to bash my terrible sentence structure :( :(

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

.Sorrugis

#12 » Post by .Sorrugis » 03 Aug 2015 03:53

That frost mage sounds like a real asshole.

iamadp

#13 » Post by iamadp » 05 Aug 2015 18:17

Some say the valiant Mabura could never be defeated.

Alas, murdered with a frostbolt to the back.
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]