the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
jeffmiester

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread

#31 » Post by jeffmiester » 12 Dec 2011 09:34

[You Hear the 'Clip Clop' Sound of Hoofs from a Galloping Steed, getting Closer and Closer]

"COMING THROUGH!!!" ~ Jeffmiester

Image"Stop and ask for directions" I told him. But no, "It's inter-dimensional" he says. "What can go wrong?" ~ Diryssa

Shattered Sun Offensive

As I Step Outside, I Witness a Shattered Sun Troop get Chewed out by the Captain. :shock:
Oh oh... He's Walking this Way :?

"Look Cap, its a Gnome" ~ Shattered Sun Troop
"I don't mind the Gnomes, but I'm always worried about tripping over one. State your business." ~ Captain Dranarus

"Greetings, I am Jeffmister Defender of the Alliance! My Quest has brought me here as a Helping Hand" :P ~ Jeffmiester
"Ah, So your the One that Everyone is talking about... Very Well, Head to the Isle of Quel'Danas. The Shattered Sun Offensive could use a Gnome like you. Our Enemies Will Fall, Farewell!" ~ Captain Dranarus

At the Isle of Quel'Danas...
"The Monument to the Fallen, pictured above, has a statue of a Draenei on one side and a Blood Elf on the other to commemorate the unity of the Aldor and Scryers against Kael'thas."

Wow, the naaru Really are a Sight to See. :o

"Our victory in Sun's Reach is absolute! The naaru bless us with their presence!" ~ Captain Theris Dawnhearth

Shattered Sun Warriors!
"The Day of Reckoning is at hand!" ~ Jeffmiester
Last edited by jeffmiester on 16 Mar 2016 17:50, edited 1 time in total.

Locus

#32 » Post by Locus » 12 Dec 2011 11:26

Nice! you updated these again, they are always nice to read

yingxuy

#33 » Post by yingxuy » 05 Jan 2012 02:54

Last edited by Intervention on 05 Jan 2012 10:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising

Argent

#34 » Post by Argent » 06 Jan 2012 15:13

Jeffmeister you are like a master story teller. I hope you can keep up the great work. :)

Locus

#35 » Post by Locus » 09 Jan 2012 06:38

Tolkien reborn!

(haha)

Intervention
Former Staff

#36 » Post by Intervention » 25 Feb 2012 06:13

Where are you Jeffmeister!!!!
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Cover25

#37 » Post by Cover25 » 29 Feb 2012 02:48

Intervention wrote:Where are you Jeffmeister!!!!
I really love this snapshot thread! Post more!

Minime

#38 » Post by Minime » 13 Mar 2012 22:40

Uhmm.. what can I say. Congratulations for taking race quotes and putting a few screen shoots. No truly, you should try to put aside the game perspective and start thinking as your character.

It could be better.. much better.

jeffmiester

#39 » Post by jeffmiester » 14 Mar 2012 11:44

Minime wrote:Uhmm.. what can I say. Congratulations for taking race quotes and putting a few screen shoots. No truly, you should try to put aside the game perspective and start thinking as your character.

It could be better.. much better.
Much better? :roll:
Like what, the made up stories that you wrote... which no one even bothers to read? :lol: :P

"O jealousy! thou magnifier of trifles."

Intervention
Former Staff

#40 » Post by Intervention » 14 Mar 2012 12:00

Jeffmeisterrrrrrr! Woo! He's back!
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Arnoxis

#41 » Post by Arnoxis » 16 Mar 2012 05:01

hmm actually your both funny, im amazed how people bother to read the stories or post nice comments under silly gnome pictures

minime does put a lot more effort into his stories, since they are large amounts of text produced by his own imagination, yet only few can be interested in reading other peoples imaginations especially when they are about a battle mage and whatever agremir is.
jeffmiester is smart though for making screenshots with little amounts of text, these usually get more views and interest since most people are lazy, but i personally find it hilarious how he runs around rping a gnome and i think most people only write good things so you dont feel bad because nobody seems to take interest in your work

and now your fighting each other about who is best? you could just agree on a truce, jeffmiester decides to put more thinking into his stories and write more than things a gnome with downs syndrome would say and minime puts some nice screenshots in his stories so he can appeal to a wider audience

and yeah minime is jealous because jeffmiester took all the good comments with lousy screenshots, but what can i say people are too lazy to read and have a low attention span

jeffmiester

#42 » Post by jeffmiester » 19 Mar 2012 01:13

Arnoxis wrote:hmm actually your both funny, im amazed how people bother to read the stories or post nice comments under silly gnome pictures

minime does put a lot more effort into his stories, since they are large amounts of text produced by his own imagination, yet only few can be interested in reading other peoples imaginations especially when they are about a battle mage and whatever agremir is.
jeffmiester is smart though for making screenshots with little amounts of text, these usually get more views and interest since most people are lazy, but i personally find it hilarious how he runs around rping a gnome and i think most people only write good things so you dont feel bad because nobody seems to take interest in your work

and now your fighting each other about who is best? you could just agree on a truce, jeffmiester decides to put more thinking into his stories and write more than things a gnome with downs syndrome would say and minime puts some nice screenshots in his stories so he can appeal to a wider audience

and yeah minime is jealous because jeffmiester took all the good comments with lousy screenshots, but what can i say people are too lazy to read and have a low attention span
loooooooooooool Haters gonna Hate indeed, but there is alot of truth in that.

jeffmiester

#43 » Post by jeffmiester » 27 Jun 2012 11:20

High above in the Towers of Quel'Danas
I am Treated to Some of the Finest of Blindweeds, for my help on the Battlefield.

"Are You Sure U cant Stay? We had a Great Time Fighting by Your Side." ~ Shattered Sun Guard
"And I as Well, My Friend! But Adventure Calls Elsewhere & I Must Go! But I shall See You on the Battlefield once Again! You Have My Word. Live Free, Die Well!" ~ Jeffmiester

Back in Telredor, I spoke with Anchorite Ahuurn

As he tells me about the Land...

I am Sent on a New Quest to the Boha'mu Ruins...

...As the "Messenger to the Feralfen"

"Greetings, elder. It is time for your people to end their hostility towards the draenei and their allies." ~ Jeffmiester
"Treat with the draenei, the people who turned their backs on us while we suffered? I think not. We're aware of their desire to 'redeem' us, but my people want none of their redemption. We are capable of standing on our own and we will pursue our destiny as a proud and separate people. Carry this message to your allies." ~ Elder Kuruti

"I will tell them. Farewell, elder." ~ Jeffmiester

But as i thought this Quest was Over...

"Dont Kill the Messenger!" ~ Jeffmiester

NO, I Didnt want it to End this Way... with the Death of Elder Kuruti. :cry: There is No Chance for Peace.

As i sit in the Mushroom plains of Zangarmarsh Alone, Grief turns into Sudden Fear...

"ROOAAAAAR!!!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" ~ Jeffmiester

With a New Friend, A New Quest Arises...
"Investigate the Spawning Glen, We need to learn all that we can of the sporelings at Sporeggar and their relationship to the creatures around them." ~ Watcher Leesa'oh

As i Arrive at the Spawning Glen, Im Waved Down by a Sporeggar in Great Distress...

"You There! You Must help us!"

"The fungal giants are devouring all of our spore sacs! You must do something, or we'll lose our young! They Must Be Stopped!" ~ Fahssn

Look at those Spore Sacs...

They Are Everywhere...
Hmmm its Quiet... A Little TOO Quiet! :?

LOOK OUT!!!!!

"My, you're a tall one!"
"You dare challenge me?!"

"Suffer well."

Skaar

#44 » Post by Skaar » 08 Mar 2013 22:37

Seriously man! i must say...This is amazing, i really enjoy reading this! Keep up the good work.! Waiting for new ones :D

Darchrow
Donor

#45 » Post by Darchrow » 08 Mar 2013 23:19

i vote this best necro 2013
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily