the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Teal Deer

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread

#61 » Post by Teal Deer » 04 Mar 2014 15:13

[*]
i remember Anoth was demoted for playing around like that.

Yacindra

#62 » Post by Yacindra » 04 Mar 2014 23:49

@arokalyps: man... you got cows... ;)

Yacindra

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread Yaci IV

#63 » Post by Yacindra » 05 Mar 2014 00:27

And again a beautifull day for hunting. Good weather too.

But first I had to help a fellow gnome decorating his vessel. He needed some wendigo manes. So I went to slay some Wendigo's (again).

But their mates didn't like it and came after me.

Well that's no problem at all. Their manes would serve as good decoration aswell

After that I went for some tea... (don't be fooled... Senir the dwarf was having a pint)

He asked me to go check out a cave, where trolls would dwell. Why not, I thought, and I went on my way. Met a very agressive bear, who will do nicely as a carpet once we've recoverd Gnomeregan.

After that it was time for the trolls. But why oh why, must i allways venture into such places on my own?! They were not just some trolls. The place was swarming.

Had to take them one by one.

Because taking them two at a time could be a bit painfull.... especially so when they both throw their spears... ouch

Lol, I can't remember anymore how I got those out. Hey, but I hit them hard too.

And ladies can fight ladies, right :D. So I didn't spare the lassies either.

Then I went for some hunting, on my way to Gnomeregan. Or, what's left of it anyway. That radiation-business sure had some strange side-effects. Or would you believe me if I said I hit the boar so hard he went flying? :/ Let's say that, just for the fun of it.

The gnomes that didn't get away from Gnomeregan in time were very hostile. No welcome home signal here. Had to fight one off as soon as I got near the place.

After all this time being away, seeing Gnomeregan in this state made me very sad. It really made me cry a little.

I decided to go back to the inn and have myself a brew. Think I'll stay indoors tomorrow and think of ways to restore Gnomeregans old splendor and glory. Got a new axe by the way, from one of the dwarves, check it out.

Yacindra

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread Yaci V

#64 » Post by Yacindra » 11 Mar 2014 21:58

At the Inn, I met a nice dwarf, Gompie. We had a few ales together.

Of course, the dwarf was a faster drinker than I am.

That's dwarves for you allright. But he was a fine fellow and we went dancing.

Pretty agile, for a dwarf. I had so much fun I even went dancing on the table...

Untill the inn keeper told me to "get off or get out!". I decided to get off, because I practically live at the place.
This morning, I woke up with a heck of a headache. No, I don't do hangovers. So I decided to go to Ironforge to do some shopping.

Got me a new ride. How d'ya like that one hey.

After that I went hunting.

And slaying trolls again. It's my favourite hobby :D

They can get so irky if you kill heir friends.

And it really gets funny if they accidently hit each other in stead of me. That was really a killer!

Got me some copper on the way back.

And visited a smithy to get it melted

Then I went back to Gnomeragan. It wouldn't get any better with all those leper gnomes running about stealing our appliances. And we need them to tinker a device that can restore the place. So I decided to kill of some leper gnomes and to get those appliances back.

First, I sat down and just watched the ruins of my former home...

When, Oh when will we be able to return there?
Well, it wouldn't be the sooner if I just sat by doing nothing. So I cooled my anger at the leper's

(btw that's not my blood, lol)

I used to stand watch over here... Now all there's to see is those filty leper gnomes.

After I got those appliances, I went for some tinkering in the smithy

And then I went off to bed. At the inn (where I'm still allowed to stay, for now ;-) )

emsy
Former Staff

#65 » Post by emsy » 12 Mar 2014 19:24

liking these :)

ItchyVortex

#66 » Post by ItchyVortex » 12 Mar 2014 20:31

For some reason i love this screenshot.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Yacindra

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread Yaci VI

#67 » Post by Yacindra » 16 Mar 2014 00:38

Today was a great day! I went to Tinkertown in Ironforge. And gues who was there! Our King, Mekkatorque. I even got a chance to speak to him. That was really something.

After that, I went for the tram. But before I could take one I met this really weird guy. He wanted me to catch some rats with a flute. I never thought that would work. But it did.

The guy asked me to bring the rats to his brother in Stormwind, so I took the tram.

I got me some rat-kebab. It's real good food. You can feel how you get stronger by the second when you're eating it. But I didn't feel like taking the tram back. As much as I like those little machines, the wait was long. So I heard about this guy who would have his griffin fly you over to Ironforge. Never been flying me, so I figured why not. A bit scary at first, but once you feel sure that you won't fall off it's really fun. And the views are spectacular!

I left the city. Took some lunch on the road.

And went of slaying some trolls again. Particularly a very nasty one called Vrejen, who had been terrorising the neighbourhood. Then I went back to Ironforge and we had a military meeting. Thinking up a strategy to get those Frostmane trolls out of the area forever.

Then I played a little trick on those dwarves. You know, when it comes to mining and melting ores and smithing, they really have no sense of humor. I made one little fire of my own. Right next to their big one, and they chased me all off!

I'm hiding now, in a little house in Ironforge. Sat myself down real quietly and now I'm waiting for the fuzz to cool down.

When I'm out of here, I really need a vacation. Gonna spend some time in Stranglethorn Vale on the beach. I'll be back later!

jeffmiester

#68 » Post by jeffmiester » 19 May 2014 03:46

Haha these are awesome! Keep up the good work. ;) For The Alliance!!!

jeffmiester

#69 » Post by jeffmiester » 18 Mar 2016 00:15

imageshack removed all the pics jan 31st, so I restored them all with photobucket. the thread is restored! ^_^