the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Arvit

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread

#46 » Post by Arvit » 08 Mar 2013 23:26

Skaar wrote:Waiting for new ones :D
Ye m2 man let's wait together.

jeffmiester

#47 » Post by jeffmiester » 03 Jun 2013 20:20

Hey thanks guys, Its Been about an entire year since the last one... had alot going on in another Realm (real life). ive been meaning to jump back in and update... Until then, why not join in on the fun & share some of your adventures! this is the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread after all, not just the Jeffmister Chronicles lol. i started this thread so everyone can join in on the fun & so that the PvP players, could see what they are missing when they just grind through all the great stories in the in-game quests!

So Please, Everyone! Take Snapshots, Show Us your Tales & Share Your Adventures, But Most Importantly... Read the Quests & Have Fun!

Helpful Tips:

*Put together a Quest as you play the game, Play as you normally do and press "Print screen" as you travel to various landmarks & locations

* Take More than just 1 screenshot, for every 1 pic, i took pics of atleast 5 different angles and choose the best one!

*Role Play In Character as you Include Other Players/Friends while you Play in Groups- You'd Be Surprised How many players actually enjoy Roleplay on TrueWoW!

"For the Alliance!"
"For the Horde!"
"For World of Warcraft!"

The best thing about Roleplaying is that YOU the player Define your character! Who You Are, How you Play, How You Speak, It All Defines Your Character! ...And for the record, There is NO Wrong Way to Roleplay. You Can Roleplay a little or Roleplay Alot! Dont Let Anyone tell you otherwise!

"I Am Jeffmiester the Wise, Battlemage Extraordinaire, Defender of Gnomeregan & Hero of the Alliance! May the light embrace you, My friends... Safe Travels! "

jeffmiester

#48 » Post by jeffmiester » 21 Jun 2013 00:51

This is Off the WoW Website, Official WoW Roleplay Guideline:

enkas

#49 » Post by enkas » 04 Jul 2013 05:49

jeffmiester wrote: The best thing about Roleplaying is that YOU the player Define your character! Who You Are, How you Play, How You Speak, It All Defines Your Character! ...And for the record, There is NO Wrong Way to Roleplay. You Can Roleplay a little or Roleplay Alot! Dont Let Anyone tell you otherwise!
With the highlighted area, you are quite wrong. There are A LOT of wrong ways to roleplay. Roleplay should be going along with the common sense, like when you are actually RPing, be sure that your emotes, either in fighting or in peace be as lively as possible, including physics, normal biology and stuff. You also should know that you by all means must stay with the official Blizzard lore when you are roleplaying, otherwise, serious RPers won't take you.. Well serious...

And I've noticed a lot of flaws in this thread. It's just pictures, following stories created not by you but by the quest designers mostly, and you write stuff rather vaguely. Besides all that, an Obvious warlock (demons walking around him, horns growing out of the head, etc) would never be able to stay in any Alliance town or city, as they would be immediatly either executed or thrown into the stocks or the vault. A paladin would also never work with an obvious warlock, as they stand for holyness and purity, while warlocks stand for corruption and demontology. There are several exeptions, first there are the blood elves, but they are not exactly paladins. Their order is called Blood knights and they do not mind demonic magic, as their whole race was feeding on that stuff for several years. Argent Crusade is also an exeption and that is because they unite all possible forces together to fight the Scourge. They have paladins and undead, night elves and orcs and other unlikely combinations working together. So yeah, but this is certainly outside Alliance, where the practice of demonic magic is strictly forbidden.

There is also an iffy subject of ressurections I've noticed. Do mind, that lorewise ressurections are extremely hard to pull off. Why don't you think any powerful lore character started rising up from the dead for the bazilionth time? Simple, because it's both difficult to do. Know that simple ressurections and spirit healers on every corner are just a game mechanic, which should not be taken IC. So yeah...

I would like to see you improve... To see you make your own stories, and to type in more than just five lines.... Peace.

jeffmiester

#50 » Post by jeffmiester » 15 Jul 2013 17:21

enkas wrote:
jeffmiester wrote: The best thing about Roleplaying is that YOU the player Define your character! Who You Are, How you Play, How You Speak, It All Defines Your Character! ...And for the record, There is NO Wrong Way to Roleplay. You Can Roleplay a little or Roleplay Alot! Dont Let Anyone tell you otherwise!
With the highlighted area, you are quite wrong. There are A LOT of wrong ways to roleplay. Roleplay should be going along with the common sense, like when you are actually RPing, be sure that your emotes, either in fighting or in peace be as lively as possible, including physics, normal biology and stuff. You also should know that you by all means must stay with the official Blizzard lore when you are roleplaying, otherwise, serious RPers won't take you.. Well serious...

And I've noticed a lot of flaws in this thread. It's just pictures, following stories created not by you but by the quest designers mostly, and you write stuff rather vaguely. Besides all that, an Obvious warlock (demons walking around him, horns growing out of the head, etc) would never be able to stay in any Alliance town or city, as they would be immediatly either executed or thrown into the stocks or the vault. A paladin would also never work with an obvious warlock, as they stand for holyness and purity, while warlocks stand for corruption and demontology. There are several exeptions, first there are the blood elves, but they are not exactly paladins. Their order is called Blood knights and they do not mind demonic magic, as their whole race was feeding on that stuff for several years. Argent Crusade is also an exeption and that is because they unite all possible forces together to fight the Scourge. They have paladins and undead, night elves and orcs and other unlikely combinations working together. So yeah, but this is certainly outside Alliance, where the practice of demonic magic is strictly forbidden.

There is also an iffy subject of ressurections I've noticed. Do mind, that lorewise ressurections are extremely hard to pull off. Why don't you think any powerful lore character started rising up from the dead for the bazilionth time? Simple, because it's both difficult to do. Know that simple ressurections and spirit healers on every corner are just a game mechanic, which should not be taken IC. So yeah...

I would like to see you improve... To see you make your own stories, and to type in more than just five lines.... Peace.
LMFAO 1st READ the last Paragraph of that WoW Roleplay.Jpeg! READ IT! 2nd Read the Posts Up Above I CLEARLY State "i started this thread so everyone can join in on the fun & so that the PvP players, could see what they are missing when they just grind through all the great stories in the in-game quests!" I Never Said I Created the Stories, This is Me Showing you Quests So You Might Stop and Read them Every Once in a while! Everyone Grinds and Skips All The Quests! The General Idea was to have EVERYONE post a quest Here, So it would be Like a Story Book thread. This is me just Documenting myself, playing on a private server... with like Virtually Zero Roleplayers in the Realm. So I make Do With What Quests i Got and What Pals are Willing to Group for the Thread FOR FUN! If you Dont Like it thats great, bro! Theres Seems to be PLENTY of others who Do! I Swear Some of You Expect A lil Waaaaaaaay to Much out of a SimpleSNAPSHOT Thread! :lol:

enkas

#51 » Post by enkas » 16 Jul 2013 05:04

Believe me, I read it all. Nor did I wish to offend you, was just stating constructive criticism.

The reason why I criticized it, is because it was in Roleplaying forum. Of course, you do show how your character feels in certain situations, but it would be much more interesting if you made your own stories rather than the ones that are already there.

And as for the zero roleplayers, add Guilin to your friendlist, I would be happy to have time to RP or, if you need an advice from a veteran and maybe rather elitist roleplayer, do say. :)

Yacindra

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread Yaci I

#52 » Post by Yacindra » 02 Mar 2014 22:39

Just an ordinary day.

Today seemed a beautifull day for hunting.

So I went out to hunt some wolf and to slay the troggs that I would meet. When I met a trogg, at first I thought the wolf would do the slaying for me.

But this wasn't the case. I had to kill the bastard myself. Got a bump on the head while I was at it, but I managed.

When I returned to Anvilmar I met a guy named Felix. He told me that some trolls had stolen his belongings and asked me to get them. He was afraid to leave town. Figured one good deed deserves another and I went to get his belongings. You would think those trolls would attack me on site, or at least when I picked up Felix's belongings. But they didn't. They just stood there and watched.

I was amazed but pleased, and therefor I let the trolls live. Back in Anvilmar, Felix was very pleased.

He gave me some good armor to thank me.

By then, I figured it was time for a good ale and some good food. So I ate and drank and called it a day.
Last edited by Yacindra on 03 Mar 2014 22:45, edited 1 time in total.

Nyeriah

#53 » Post by Nyeriah » 03 Mar 2014 02:08

:D

Teal Deer

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread Yaci I

#54 » Post by Teal Deer » 03 Mar 2014 11:17

Yacindra wrote:....
check your keyboard settings. there is an option to hide ui for a clear screenshot :)

Darchrow
Donor

#55 » Post by Darchrow » 03 Mar 2014 12:04

it's usually alt z unless you binded something else to that
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Yacindra

#56 » Post by Yacindra » 03 Mar 2014 18:25

Thanks for the advice. I will use alt-z for the screenshots that I haven't made yet. Although I do have some screenshots that I made allready yesterday, so you get the ui-things in in my next story, but not anymore after that :). I didn't read the entire thread, and in the beginning ppl made screenshots with all the info on it, saying that this was to show that it was real, so I followed that lead. But I don't mind taking the info of, as it looks more like real pictures.

Yacindra

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread Yaci II

#57 » Post by Yacindra » 03 Mar 2014 19:16

They were having some trouble in Anvilmar because some big motherfkr terrorised the valley. Figures they thought I was the perfect person to slay the guy. And bring back his head! Yuck! But okay, I can do that. So I headed for the cave, where he was supposed to hide and met this troll underway.

And this troll *grinn*. Nothing better than to slay wayward trolls.

But the defenses were weak. The guarding trolls were just standing around, letting me pass...

I mean, really. I kinda felt sorry for the bad guy, as his guards were just standing by letting me pass so easily.They were even standing by, doing nothing, when I slayed their boss.

As they did, when I was doing a little victory cheer.

Headed back for Anvilmar but was stopped by this dwarf. I'll never understand those guys. He insisted that I'd bring a pint to a mate of his in town. But I had to run, because otherwise the ale wouldn't be fresh anymore. I indulged him.

It's bad enough, all these dwarfs pushing me around, but for a simple beer? I decided to leave town and find my luck elsewhere. Find more gnomes, so we could band together for the saving of Gnomeregan. The dwarves were kind enough to warn me about the agressive troggs in the tunnel, so I had my blade sharpened.

Felt dwarved by the sight of the tunnel entrance though... (and I don't mean I felt taller ;-) ).

When I got through I came upon an inn. I decided to stay there for the night.

(Next time with clear pictures :-) Hope you enjoy this, and looking forward to other peoples stories too, maybe someone from the horde?)

ItchyVortex

#58 » Post by ItchyVortex » 03 Mar 2014 19:37

This is a light and fun read, she sleeps on the floor just by the fireplace, dem gnomes. :D
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Yacindra

Re: the "TrueWoW Snapshot Adventure" Thread Yaci III

#59 » Post by Yacindra » 03 Mar 2014 22:26

This morning, I found out the scenery around here is wonderfull. I really enjoyed the view, having breakfast just outside the inn.

Went to look around, and found a bunch of fellow gnomes. Yeah! Gnomeregan will revive. And don't you just love the wonderful creations we tinker. It was good to see some of those again to.

Made me feel at home, although home is kinda overradiated :/. Hanging with the other gnomes was fun too. And one of them even gave me his infantry-armor to wear for a while.

Looking great, ain't it!? Well that was a good spent morning, so I went back to the inn for some ale and food. Got the scare of my life there! Some gigantic orc ran in and started to kill everybody! I was shivering in a corner. I'm not scared soon, but this was a real big orc. Really angry too.

Everybody was dead! Except for me. The orc stared at me for a while. I just stared back. Then his anger subsided and he left. Leaving me to clean up the mess

After that I went outside and set on a bench... Just to get my act together again. Pfew!

After that I went for some wendigo-hunting.

They are big, but not quite as big and scary as the orc I met before. They managed to do some damage though, with their cold breath.

But with a little karate...

... I could make themm bleed *grinn*.

Anyway, I figured that was enough adventure for one day. I went back to the inn, where order was restored in the mean time. Gonna get some sleep there now, again near that nice fireplace.

Arockalypse
Donor

#60 » Post by Arockalypse » 04 Mar 2014 14:52

Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁