The Rouges Legacy : Valeera Sanguinar

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
ColdStep

The Rouges Legacy : Valeera Sanguinar

#1 » Post by ColdStep » 09 May 2015 17:29

Valeera Sanguinar
[/b]

In Valeera's childhood, her parents, Ms and Mr. Sanguinar got slaughtered by a bandit raid who passed by them and stole their items. Valeera was lucky to survive the bandits even though she had no place to go. The young blood elf lived a survivalist existence as an orphan until she was arrested for one of her many thefts she occoured as an attempt to get resources to survive. When caught, Valeera got sold to Rehgar Earthfury, a furious warrior ogre, who put Valeera to work as a gladiator alongside the night elf druid Broll Bearmantle and Bloodeye Redfist the orc from Orgrimmar. When Redfist got killed in one of the forced battles, Valeera and Broll decided to teamup with an amnesiac human warrior known as Lo'Gosh, the "Ghost Wolf".

The trio quickly discovered that Lo'Gosh was Varian Wrynn, king of Stormwind. They embarked on a journey to restore his memory and his throne, pitting themselves against the black dragon Onyxia who secretly controlled the human kingdom at that time. During the expedition, an unknown assasin placed a demon's mark on Valeera, who left her possessed and vulnerable to demon's influence. Meryl Felstorm, a undead magician saw her suffer and toghether with Aegwynn, former of trisfal glades, they expelled the demonic curse.

When Varian Wrynns mind got restored, and he went back to his throne with the memory of Jaina Proudmoore who always stood at his side, Valeera went mad and furious, filled with hate against Miss Proudmoore, and time by time invaded Stormwind for an attempt to strike her down. Varian Wrynn, the king of Stormwind dresses up as an assasin and tries to stop her, not through killing her, but to make her undamagable.
This rogue is Valeera Sanguinar, as confirmed by Pelicula. The concept of this machinima was to create a scene scenario with Valeera Sanguinar. The other rogue is not confirmed to be Varian Wrynn, however this anonymous assasin is confirmed to have been involved with Valeera. There's discussions about that this assasin is the one she met up with back at the gladiator arena time.
Who's your favorite?

PS. Sori 4 my grammar ^_^ 8-)

Zan

Re: The Rouges Legacy : Valeera Sanguinar

#2 » Post by Zan » 13 May 2015 23:19

Garret best thief
Zan Zanny Zanney

ColdStep

#3 » Post by ColdStep » 17 Nov 2015 13:34

Zan wrote:Garret best thief
kek

keez
Donor

#4 » Post by keez » 17 Nov 2015 13:57

Rogues* :D

Gnurg

#5 » Post by Gnurg » 17 Nov 2015 14:19

keez wrote:Rogues* :D
Keez knows his make up. ^_^
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Fivecapz

#6 » Post by Fivecapz » 17 Nov 2015 14:22

delete this thread, cuz i know of no such class called a rouge. this is false advertising.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Hansrutger » 17 Nov 2015 14:30

Tipical Swedes, I'm ashamed D:

Joking, very nice! Nice to see someone put effort into stuff like this, very well content! :D
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Karter
Donor

#8 » Post by Karter » 17 Nov 2015 14:36

First of all, this pelicula guy who claims the video did not in fact create it, it was created by Percula, an ex blizzard developer (who worked on cinematics if I remember correctly).
The characters aren't who you claim they are/think they are, this is simply a video made out of boredom in Percula's spare time as he states in his wacraftmovies post.

If you wanted to make a story for the video and the re-uploader of the video wasn't claiming ownership of the video, discard what I said earlier, but your quote "This rogue is Valeera Sanguinar, as confirmed by Pelicula." is misleading (since he cannot confirm/deny who is who because he didn't create the video) and made me think that what I said earlier is in fact the case.

P.S. : That's not Jaina who the blood elf is trying to kill, it's Onyxia in her human form.
Samsung
Karter @Truewow - Private
Rotmaw @Karazhan - Retail
Foohy @Karazhan - Retail

Nyeriah

#9 » Post by Nyeriah » 17 Nov 2015 15:23

I like this one better

[youtube]HpclJaSF7A0[/youtube]

The sounds meld in better, and that's indeed Lady Katrana Prestor (human alias of Lady Onyxia)

ColdStep

#10 » Post by ColdStep » 17 Nov 2015 18:26

Karter wrote:First of all, this pelicula guy who claims the video did not in fact create it, it was created by Percula, an ex blizzard developer (who worked on cinematics if I remember correctly).
The characters aren't who you claim they are/think they are, this is simply a video made out of boredom in Percula's spare time as he states in his wacraftmovies post.

If you wanted to make a story for the video and the re-uploader of the video wasn't claiming ownership of the video, discard what I said earlier, but your quote "This rogue is Valeera Sanguinar, as confirmed by Pelicula." is misleading (since he cannot confirm/deny who is who because he didn't create the video) and made me think that what I said earlier is in fact the case.

P.S. : That's not Jaina who the blood elf is trying to kill, it's Onyxia in her human form.

hmmm I just digged into it and it seems like you are right! ^_^
Although, this "ex-dev" did indeed use somewhat of a bloodfang-rogue theme by purpose. However, it aint confirmed to be valenaar :)
But, it's style is very similar now if you've read her lore.. ^_^

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#11 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 17 Nov 2015 18:35

everything is great about the video except the shitty choice of music in the ORIGINAL VIDEO
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

ItchyVortex

#12 » Post by ItchyVortex » 17 Nov 2015 19:36

The song does blend better in Nyeh vid... and holy crap, this is so good i cant tell if its godlike quality or my mashinima knowledge is shit.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

arnis5
Banned

#13 » Post by arnis5 » 18 Nov 2015 05:08

Great post and very nice video :D....I like how Valeera is killing those allys, she sems to be bdsm :P...Also I gota say how Valeera kinda reminds me on you (beautiful but still dangerous ;) )
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Hansrutger » 18 Nov 2015 07:25

arnis5 wrote:Also I gota say how Valeera kinda reminds me on you (beautiful but still dangerous ;) )
We have a saying for people like you in Sweden: din toffel

Otherwise ye I like the fact that she was too weak in the video to kill a simple warlock(? or mage?) :D tipical hordes hihihi ;D

if it was too hard to tell, this was a joke btw
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster