Light/Medium RP events of our guild (H)

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Arraj

Light/Medium RP events of our guild (H)

#1 » Post by Arraj » 02 Nov 2014 19:58

I see few topics like "LF RPers", "LF RP guild" etc etc, so I decided to post this in case someone is willing to join us.

Check our guild topic

Even tough we spend most off time in OOC chat there is event we do that involves light to medium amount of RP.
We call it "know your enemy".
In it, we talk about strategy in battleground and some "enemies" that are hard to kill. We share tips'n'tricks on how to take them down easier and stuff like that.
Not everyone is really RP freak, but some of us really try and others are mostly following our example. There are screenshots of that event on our guild topic, make sure you check them out.
We also do "Forrests of Felwood" event where we raid Furbolgs to get Timbermaw reputation for really great offhand item. Not much RP involved there, could call that very light RP event. But that event sure is one of the weirdest things you will do :) Raiding high level zone with bunch of 19s is fun belive me :)

Ofc... note that we ONLY accept players that don't have level 19 character on alliance side. Side switching in our guild is simply not an option. If you are interested in some sort of RP events (we will probably think of some more, I will accept any good idea too) and something different than dalaran afking or 80lv content - join us, do some 19 stuff. You will be surprised how much fun you can get out of such low level :)
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold