A Paladin's Story

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Minime

A Paladin's Story

#1 » Post by Minime » 10 Jun 2010 23:21

Brucic strolled the cobblestone streets of Dalaran, his ever devoted companion trotting next to him. He refers to Sashara as a companion and friend rather than a mount due to their ever long relationship together. He did not ride the mighty gryphon, rather she allowed him to ride her. He was as much a part of her, as she was of him. The gryphon cocked her head wearily. "Easy now Sasha." Brucic said soothingly, "Our matters in this city shall be swift old friend." and with that the gryphon relaxed, albeit still with a look of angst in her eyes. They both loathed the cities, only stopping in for immediate business or supplies, before departing back into the frozen wastes of Northrend. The wilderness, was their true home.

Brucic was tall in appearence, a medium sized build, long white hair which tied into a ponytail in the back, and electric blue eyes. He was fashioned as any paladin of honor would be, his armor was of a gold and silver plating, he bore a bronze shield, yellow glowing shards dotted the glorious shield, a large blue spell blade hung at his waste, every so often flickering with holy light. Golden translucent wings were just barely visible on his back, a mark of his true Holy power. He was truly a sight to behold.

A weathered veteran and long time servant to the armies of Stormwind, Brucic was a noble and prooud knight. He worked tirelessly to eradicate the forces of evil from the face of Azeroth, along with his ever faithful Sashara by his side. The loss of his wife and daughter to the vile Scourge nearly sent him over the edge of insanity, or worse...he thought of joining the Scarlet Crusade. He thanked the Light for showing him the right path, and for having a hand in his finding of Sashara. But those days were long since passed.

Tonight was different however. Brucic came to Dalaran seeking Rhonin, who had direct contact with whom Brucic's message was truly intended. Krasus, or better known as Corialstrasz, Consort to the Dragon Queen Alexstrasza. While on a journey through the lush forests of Ashenvale, and down through The Barrens, into The Thousand Needles and Tanaris, Brucic sensed something was amiss. He could feel great evil at work on his journey to the Goblin sanctuary of Gadgetzan. Something foul stirred beneath the soils of Azeroth, and it greatly disturbed the old Paladin.

He experience a number of earthquakes upon his return, not large ones, but noticeable enough as it was. He racked his brain for some explanation, something that would tell him why he felt such a great evil force arising from beneath him. It finally hit him, "Of course!" Brucic blurted, "How could I not have seen this..." he knew in his heart...The Betrayer had awakened.

Rhonin looked agahst upon hearing such a tale, and immediately sent word for the Consort of Alexstrasza. "Azeroth must be warned Rhonin, I fear if we do not act quickly, we cannot hope to defend our world." Brucic announced. "You are correct my old friend, this news shall set in motion a chain of events that will forever alter the races of our world, we must be prepared to stand as one. To stand against Deathwing." and with that Rhonin disappeared into his quarters, to commune with the Dragons of various flights.

Brucic turned to Sashara, "Well old girl, are you ready for one more adventure with this tired warrior?" The gryphon bowed her heard and sqwaked her approval. Brucic mounted her, and together they flew off into the night sky, a golden light flowing behind the pair.

Noblebeastx

Re: A Paladin's Story

#2 » Post by Noblebeastx » 10 Jun 2010 23:54

Awsome story as always

Minime

#3 » Post by Minime » 11 Jun 2010 05:30

thanks man

Arvit

#4 » Post by Arvit » 11 Jun 2010 10:35

Very nice :D

Rhorn

#5 » Post by Rhorn » 11 Jun 2010 17:01

Dude you need to write a book. 8-)
I liked this story.
Last edited by Guest on 07 Dec 2010 19:44, edited 2 times in total.

Xip3R

#6 » Post by Xip3R » 07 Dec 2010 19:42

Minime wrote:Brucic strolled the cobblestone streets of Dalaran, his ever devoted companion trotting next to him. He refers to Sashara as a companion and friend rather than a mount due to their ever long relationship together. He did not ride the mighty gryphon, rather she allowed him to ride her. He was as much a part of her, as she was of him. The gryphon cocked her head wearily. "Easy now Sasha." Brucic said soothingly, "Our matters in this city shall be swift old friend." and with that the gryphon relaxed, albeit still with a look of angst in her eyes. They both loathed the cities, only stopping in for immediate business or supplies, before departing back into the frozen wastes of Northrend. The wilderness, was their true home.

Brucic was tall in appearence, a medium sized build, long white hair which tied into a ponytail in the back, and electric blue eyes. He was fashioned as any paladin of honor would be, his armor was of a gold and silver plating, he bore a bronze shield, yellow glowing shards dotted the glorious shield, a large blue spell blade hung at his waste, every so often flickering with holy light. Golden translucent wings were just barely visible on his back, a mark of his true Holy power. He was truly a sight to behold.

A weathered veteran and long time servant to the armies of Stormwind, Brucic was a noble and prooud knight. He worked tirelessly to eradicate the forces of evil from the face of Azeroth, along with his ever faithful Sashara by his side. The loss of his wife and daughter to the vile Scourge nearly sent him over the edge of insanity, or worse...he thought of joining the Scarlet Crusade. He thanked the Light for showing him the right path, and for having a hand in his finding of Sashara. But those days were long since passed.

Tonight was different however. Brucic came to Dalaran seeking Rhonin, who had direct contact with whom Brucic's message was truly intended. Krasus, or better known as Corialstrasz, Consort to the Dragon Queen Alexstrasza. While on a journey through the lush forests of Ashenvale, and down through The Barrens, into The Thousand Needles and Tanaris, Brucic sensed something was amiss. He could feel great evil at work on his journey to the Goblin sanctuary of Gadgetzan. Something foul stirred beneath the soils of Azeroth, and it greatly disturbed the old Paladin.

He experience a number of earthquakes upon his return, not large ones, but noticeable enough as it was. He racked his brain for some explanation, something that would tell him why he felt such a great evil force arising from beneath him. It finally hit him, "Of course!" Brucic blurted, "How could I not have seen this..." he knew in his heart...The Betrayer had awakened.

Rhonin looked agahst upon hearing such a tale, and immediately sent word for the Consort of Alexstrasza. "Azeroth must be warned Rhonin, I fear if we do not act quickly, we cannot hope to defend our world." Brucic announced. "You are correct my old friend, this news shall set in motion a chain of events that will forever alter the races of our world, we must be prepared to stand as one. To stand against Deathwing." and with that Rhonin disappeared into his quarters, to commune with the Dragons of various flights.

Brucic turned to Sashara, "Well old girl, are you ready for one more adventure with this tired warrior?" The gryphon bowed her heard and sqwaked her approval. Brucic mounted her, and together they flew off into the night sky, a golden light flowing behind the pair.
then Brucic watched in awe how xip3r shed a few dragon tears, replying to minime, who weirdly just appeared next to xip3r:"You, mate, should right more story's"

mmmm...wonder why i quoted the whole story =P

i love it! :D

Minime

#7 » Post by Minime » 09 Dec 2010 22:53

Ohhh, thank you =)
I would write more, but I got hell much to do at RL...I am already writing an story, but it's half done.

-

#8 » Post by - » 14 Apr 2011 11:14

That's cool man good luck. :)

netuser

#9 » Post by netuser » 24 Jun 2011 04:28

what can I say besides awesome great lol

Darchrow
Donor

#10 » Post by Darchrow » 07 Jan 2013 17:36

the post is more than 2 years old.
Minime left server around 2 years ago
although he last visited the forums around 7 months ago
chances he reads your post are almost none existing
good luck
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily